剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
每次特警队行动
Almost every SWAT op
对大部分人来说
would be the scariest day
都是最惊险的一天
of most people's lives.
我们不是大多数人
We're not most people.
我和你
You and me,
小时候就已经遭遇了最惨痛的经历
we already experienced our worst day when we were kids.
同意
Can't argue that.
那个吻
That kiss...
我们对彼此都有了感觉
The mutual moment that we had?
我们是队友 只是队友
We're teammates. That's all.
吉姆·斯特里特是单身吗
Is Jim Street single?
我觉得你们很般配
I-I think you guys would be great together.
今晚我去不了了
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
这很重要 洪都
This is important, Hondo.
但你的朋友会到场 还有你的家人
Your friends are gonna be there and-and your folks.
我明白
I understand.
尼歇尔 上次见到你的时候
Nichelle, I am so sorry
我处理事情的方式 真的很对不起
about the way I handled things the last time I saw you.
我没有难过 洪都
I'm not upset, Hondo.
只是想清了很多事
It just clarified things.
现在戴口罩 防病毒吗
Masks now? From the virus?
建议和指南不停在变
Recommendations and protocols keep changing.
我们还在不断接受讯息
We're still getting info for it.
是新冠
It's coronavirus.
市长一直在跟疾控中心和州长通话
Mayor's been on the phone with the CDC and the governor;
他们可能要封锁我市
They may have to shut the city down.
那对特警队意味着什么
What does that mean for SWAT?
意味着整个世界都将改变
It means the world's about to change.
14分钟了 这个家伙还是开得很快
14 minutes, this guy's still going strong.
八百米前差点撞翻一辆车和一位行人
Almost hit a car and a pedestrian a half mile back.
加州高速巡逻队已在公园入口处做好准备
CHP's all set at the park entrance.
-知道这家伙拿走了什么吗 -他们没说
- Any word on what this guy jacked? - They didn't say.
希望他偷的东西有价值
Hope whatever he stole was worth it.
快 快点
Go, go! Move, move!
钉刺带布置完毕
Spike strip is in position.
他往右转冲主题公园去了
Whoa! He hung a right into the theme park!
他往北 向沙土路去了
Headed north towards the dirt lot.
不是吧
Come on!
都是尘土 我看不见他了
I'm losing him in the dust.
趴到地上
Get down on the ground!
双手放在我能看得见的地方
Hands out in front where I can see 'em!
趴下
On the ground!
调度救援小组
Roll an R/A.
司机已分不清方向
Driver appears disoriented,
可能有脑震荡
possibly concussed.
整辆货车已截获
We also got a totaled van
上面有一堆失窃商品
and a bunch of stolen merchandise--
消毒湿巾 医用手套 医用口罩
disinfectant wipes, latex gloves, hospital masks...
还有厕纸
and toilet paper.
不是吧 老兄
Seriously, dude?
该死的病毒都让人失去理智了
This virus has people losing their damn minds.
西比尔 是洪都 把我们的捐赠送过来了
Hey, Sybil, it's Hondo, dropping off our contribution.
洪都
Hondo.
尼歇尔 我
Nichelle. Hey. I...
我不知道
I didn't know...
你什么时候回洛杉矶的
When'd you get back to L.A.?
前天
Day before last.
因为疫情 我们不得不缩短行程
With the pandemic, we had to cut the trip short.
不过 正如你所见 这里也有好多事要忙
Plenty to do back here, though, as you can see.
这个地方看起来真的很不错
The place is looking really great.
听着 我一直在工作 忙我的事情
Listen, I've been out there working, doing my thing.
否则 我一定来这里 给你一个大大的拥抱
Otherwise, I'd come over there and give you a big old squeeze.
坏主意 我才刚下飞机
Bad idea. I just got off a plane.
还在适应新的卫生指南
Still getting used to all the new guidelines.
不确定我的手是否还能承受更多消毒剂
Not sure my hands can take much more sanitizer.
这话居然出自
Coming from the woman
一个乳液账单已经堆起来冲破屋顶的女人
whose lotion budget's already through the roof.
西比尔说 你一直有来
Sybil said you've been stopping by,
帮忙做各种事情 谢谢
helping get things done. Thanks.
这是我唯一能做的
Well, it's the least I can do.
这个地方
Everything this place does
为困在家里 没有食物的人所做的一切
for folks stuck at home with no groceries...
人们现在真的十分的害怕
I mean, people are really scared out there right now.
是啊 这里的每一个人都将病毒称之为"罗娜"
Yeah. Everyone around here has been calling it "The Rona."
也许起个绰号♥能让它没那么恐怖了
Maybe a nickname makes it less scary.
我猜 你们还是和以往一样忙碌吧
I imagine you guys are as busy as ever
很多人都要加班 协助巡逻
Lot of us have been taking extra shifts, helping out in patrol.
你是说罪犯没有收到停业通知吗
You mean criminals didn't get the shutdown memo?
是啊 没人通知他们
Nah. Nobody told 'em.
注意安全 洪都
Stay safe, Hondo.
再次见到你真好
It's good to see you again.
我也是 见到你真是太好了
It's really good to see you, too.
听着 我知道我们已经很久没聊聊了
Hey, listen, I-I know it's been a while since we spoke,
但是 一旦你都安顿好了
but, um, you know, once you get all settled in,
我真的很希望有机会能和你谈谈
I'd love a chance to speak to you for real.
-可以吗 -听我说 洪都
- I mean, do you think we could do that? - Listen, Hondo...
我总觉得我们之间还有些问题
I never felt right about how we left things.
没事的 你不用再解释了
It's okay. You don't have to say anything about that.
尼歇尔 我应该跟你好好解释一下
Nichelle, you deserve an explanation.
洪都 我认识了一个人
Hondo, I met someone.
现在可能还不能确定什么
It's probably too early to say anything,
但我只是想先告诉你一声
but I just wanted to be up front.
当然 谢谢你
Sure. Sure, I appreciate that.
很抱歉 也许是我太主观了
I'm sorry if I'm being presumptuous,
但你应该知道 你并不欠我一个解释
but you should know, you don't owe me an explanation.
你什么也不欠我的
You don't owe me anything.
你是个很不错的人
You're a great person.
你也是
So are you.
那好吧 我得走了
All right, I, uh, got to get going.
听着 如果你有什么需要帮忙的...
Listen, if you ever need anything, just...
我随时愿意效劳
know that I'm around.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
这些是新的制度
Here are the new rules.
员工在门口接受体温测试
Employees receive temperature checks at the gate.
所有公共区域每小时要进行消毒...
All common areas are to be sterilized hourly...
警官在拘捕嫌疑人时要戴手套
Officers are to wear gloves when detaining suspects.
这些我们都已经在做了
We're doing all those things already.
这些和上周的一样
It's the same list as last week.
试纸应该五天前就到了
Tests were supposed to be here five days ago.
市政厅正在尽全力
City hall is pulling out all the stops
与萨克拉门托州政♥府♥周♥旋♥来帮助警♥察♥
against Sacramento to help out the cops.
你什么时候能从工会律师嘴里听到这种话
When do you ever get to hear that from a union lawyer?
很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
听着 新冠肺炎打乱了我们的工作
Listen, COVID's got us all scrambling.
特警队有百分之十的警力正在被隔离
We're-we're down ten percent of SWAT officers to quarantine,
更别提在此之前就有好几名警官
not to mention the handful of officers that went to Germany
去了德国
before this whole thing started.
卢卡在那边怎么样
How's Luca doing over there?
还能怎么样
He's as good as he can be.
他和欧洲其他人一样被封锁了
He's in lockdown like everybody else in Europe,
所以和他计划的观光之旅不太一样
so it's not exactly the sightseeing trip he had planned.
好吧 替我向他问好
All right, just give him my best.
我保证我们会尽全力为警员考虑
I promise we're doing everything we can on behalf of the office
让你们接受检测
to get you guys tested.
坚持住 家里怎么样
Just hang in there. How's the family?
这六天我只能通过视频和她们见面
Well, I've only seen them on video these past six days.
安妮几年前做过脑部手术...
Annie's brain surgery a couple years back--
她的免疫系统...
her immune system is...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表