剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Suspect cut through a park,
向南往沃纳大街去了
heading south towards Warner Avenue.
我们就在你们后面
We're right behind you guys.
分头追击
Branching off.
我们会在路那头赶到他前面
We'll get ahead of him on the other side.
收到 我们紧追着他呢
Roger that, we're on him.
下车
Out of the car!
洛城警局 跪下
LAPD! On your knees!
把手放在头后
Hands behind your head!
我没杀我妻子
I didn't kill my wife!
我是想救她
I'm trying to save her!
她快没时间了
She doesn't have much time left!
莫莉
Molly.
意外的惊喜啊
That's a nice surprise.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
都还好吧
Everything okay?
你见过克里斯吗
Have you seen Chris around?
我刚才见过她
I saw her earlier.
我想她现在可能在温蒂医生那里
I think she might be in with Dr. Wendy right now.
我只是想侧面了解一下吉姆的情况
Just looking for a little insight into Jim.
我知道她和他关系挺好
I know they're close.
我的天
Oh, God.
真想不到我要问这个问题了
I can't believe I'm gonna ask this.
你和他出什么问题了吗
Are you and him having issues?
对不起
I'm sorry.
以前遇到这些事我总是会去找妈妈的
Used to always hit up Mom about these things.
我知道
I know.
这方面恐怕不是我的强项
It just might not be my specialty, you know?
但 我愿意尝试一下
But, um, I'm happy to give it a shot.
那个蠢货干了什么
What's that idiot gone and done?
他不是蠢货 不是你想的那样
He's not an idiot. It's nothing like that.
他只是从艾丽卡的葬礼之后就很和我疏远
He's just been so distant since Erika's funeral.
关系和以前不一样了 我们几乎都不说话
Things aren't the same now. We hardly talk.
哀悼是很奇怪的东西
Well, grief's a tricky thing.
我了解
I'm aware.
我告诉他会给他空间
I told him I'd give him space.
我只是没料到他这么快就需要空间了
I just didn't think he'd be so quick to want it.
如果你爱一个人 当你难过的时候
If you love somebody, don't you need them
难道你不需要他们陪着你吗
there for you when you're hurting?
当然了
Of course.
我是说 对我来说
I mean, as far as I'm concerned,
谁也配不上我的女儿
nobody's worthy of my daughter.
我知道这可能没什么用
I'm sure that's probably not helpful,
但听我说
but you listen to me.
你的直觉一直不错
You've always had great instincts,
相信这一点
so you trust that.
好吗
Okay?
克里斯和温蒂医生该谈完了
Um, Chris will probably be done with Dr. Wendy pretty soon,
也许她会比我更好地
and, you know, maybe she'll have a better take
处理这一切
on all this than me.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你的努力
I appreciate you trying.
好
Yeah.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything to her.
得了 菲尔
Come on, Phil.
监狱里都是自称无辜的人
Prisons are full of people that didn't do anything,
直到陪审团定罪
until a jury said they did.
她还活着
She's alive.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
如果她还活着 那她在哪
If she's alive, then where is she?
我在试着找到她
I was trying to find her.
她的同事乔·法尔科内抓走了她
This guy she worked with, Joe Falcone, he took her.
你为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
因为他是个变♥态♥
'Cause he's a creep.
在离婚之前
Joe was always sniffing around Jess,
乔就总是缠着杰西
even before the divorce.
你觉得她失踪那天他在她家
You think it's a coincidence he was at her house
只是巧合吗
the day she disappeared?
拜托 我一小时前才在门铃监控录像上看到他
Come on, I just saw him an hour ago on the doorbell footage.
这证明不了什么
Doesn't prove anything.
证明了他是个变♥态♥
Except he's a creep.
拿我的手♥机♥来 我可以证明
If you get my phone, I can prove it.
杰西今早用陌生号♥码打给了我
Jess called me this morning from a number I didn't recognize.
所以我才会去无线商店
That's why I was at the wireless store,
想弄清号♥码是谁的
to find out whose number it was.
怎么 你说她用乔的手♥机♥给你打的电♥话♥
So, what, you're saying that she called you from Joe's phone?
杰西给你留的这条语♥音♥信息
And this voice message Jess left you,
能证实你的说法吗
it's gonna verify your story?
她没留信息
It wasn't a message.
我们聊了大概五秒钟
We talked for, like, five seconds.
我问她在哪里
I asked her where she was,
他一定抢了电♥话♥
and he must have snatched the phone,
因为她在尖叫 然后电♥话♥切断了
because she screamed and the call cut off.
我们凭什么相信你的话
And we're just supposed to take your word for it?
菲尔
Phil...
帮我理一理
help me understand something here.
如果你有这种证据 为什么不报♥警♥
If you had this proof, why didn't you just call 911?
因为一旦有女人失踪
Because the second a woman goes missing,
你们就会怀疑到丈夫头上
you guys automatically want to pin it on the husband.
是前夫 而且一切证据都指向你
Ex-husband. And everything points to you.
你们究竟有没有调查其他嫌疑人
Are you even looking at other suspects?
我的天
Oh, my God.
看到了吧
See?
你们想再关我十小时吗
You want to keep me another ten hours?
杰西可等不了这么久
Because that is time Jess doesn't have.
乔知道她今早给我打电♥话♥了
Joe knows she called me this morning.
检查我的电♥话♥ 求你们了
Check my phone. Please.
杰西需要帮助
Jess needs help.
长官
Commander?
我能和您聊聊我在20队的工作吗
Can I talk to you about my involvement on 20-Squad?
我觉得那里不太合适我
I don't think it's the right fit.
才几个小时 你就得出这个结论
And you came to this conclusion after a few hours?
这不是我想要的 长官
It's not what I signed up for, sir.
那你想做什么
Well, what is it you signed up for?
至少不被晾在一边
Not to be left on the sideline.
现在我觉得我在这里
Right now it feels like I'm only here
只是给你们部门添了个打杂的人
so your department can check whatever box needed checking.
首先 我不玩政♥治♥那一套
Well, first off, I don't play politics.
其次 我亲自挑选了你
And secondly, I handpicked you for this team
来帮他们渡过难关
to help them through all this,
因为我知道你
because I know you can relate
能理解他们现在的感受
to how they're feeling right now.
我读过你在海外的遭遇了
I read what happened to you overseas.
耐心点 多花点时间
Be patient. Give it time.
如果情况还没改善 我会重新分配你到其他队
If things don't improve, I'll assign you to another team.
菲尔·温特的电♥话♥记录显示
Phil Winter's phone record indicates that he received
他今早8点48分接到一通来电
an incoming call at 8:48 this morning.
只持续了14秒
And it only lasted 14 seconds.
我觉得那家伙说的是实话
I think the guy's telling the truth.
也就是说杰西还活着
Which means Jess is out there somewhere alive.
关于乔·法尔科内的下落 还有其他线索吗
Are there any other leads on Joe Falcone's whereabouts?
我刚联♥系♥了迈阿密戴德警局
I just touched base with Miami-Dade PD.
今年8月法尔科内从佛罗里达搬来
Falcone moved here in August from Florida.
乔·法尔科内
来自阳光州
The Sunshine State.
对 看上去这个人确实是个变♥态♥
Yeah, sounds like the guy really is a creep--
他的一位同事曾对他有过两次骚扰投诉
one of his coworkers down there filed two stalker complaints.
最后不得不对他施行限制令
She ultimately had to get a restraining order.
法尔科内的手♥机♥最近一次与信♥号♥♥基站进行传输
All right.The last time Falcone's cell pinged a tower
是在这里
is way out here.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表