剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Jacobs? He's just doing his job.
和我们一样
Just like us.
找到了
Found it.
行 快快快
All right, move, move.
要是我出了什么事
Anything happens to me,
我兄弟会把他们全都杀了
my brother kills them.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
Understood.
没人会死在这儿
No one should die here.
走着瞧
We'll see.
一件防弹衣换一名人♥质♥ 说好了的
One for one. Just like we said.
得到直升机后 你打算怎么办
What are you planning to do once you get a helicopter?
第一名人♥质♥安全
First hostage is safe.
你最该担心的是要是没得到我会怎么做
You better worry about what I'll do if I don't get a helicopter.
给你两个选择
There are two ways out of this for you.
缴械投降 我保证会顾全你们的尊严
Give up and I'll make sure you're treated with respect.
要是你们伤害了谁
Or you hurt anyone else in there,
我可阻止不了身后这一队人要跟你们硬碰硬
I won't be able to stop this army from coming in hard.
如果我命本如此
If that's my fate,
你手上可要沾很多人♥质♥的血了
a lot of dead hostages will be on your hands.
我是来劝说你选择前者的
I'm here to make sure you take the first option...
保证你和里面所有人都安全无恙
...to keep you and everyone inside safe.
你居然有脸说"里面所有人"
Funny you should mention "everyone inside."
我拿到入内登记表了
'Cause I got that list right here.
看
Mira.
今天有两个洛城警局的人进来过
Two LAPD officers signed in today.
哈里森警司和凯警司
Sergeant Harrelson and Sergeant Kay.
你们的人吧
Amigos of yours, no?
-我不清楚 -你确定吗
- No, I don't know who you're talking about. - You sure?
他俩就在人们逃出的那层
They were on the same floor the people escaped from.
说谎的技术还有待提高
You're not a very good liar.
迪亚兹你听着 这是最后通牒
Look, it's the last one. Make the trade, Diaz.
你不直面回答
You don't want to answer
那就说明你认识他们
'cause you do know them.
要是直升机来之前我们找到了他们
I don't have to tell you what happens
后果自负
if we find them before the helicopter gets here.
那些被你用来当人♥质♥的无辜市民
Let's talk about the other innocent people
-你要怎样对他们 -别废话了
- that you're holding hostage. - We're done here.
计时开始
Ticktock.
告诉洪都和迪肯 迪亚兹知道他们在里面
Warn Hondo and Deacon. Diaz knows they're inside.
门坏了 他们先到了一步
Door's busted. They beat us here.
小心 他们可能还在里面
Be careful, they might still be in there.
他们拿走了我们的枪
They have our guns.
谭说 迪亚兹知道我们在楼里了
Tan says Diaz knows we're here.
哈里森 凯 知道你俩在里面
Harrelson, Kay! We know you both down here.
现在出来 我们就不杀你们
If you give up now, we won' kill you.
迪肯 把你手♥机♥给我 给我
Decan, give me your phone, give it to me.
别开枪 我身上没武器
Don't shoot. I'm unarmed.
另外一个警♥察♥呢
Where's the other cop?
与人♥质♥一起跳下去了 我是留下来帮忙的
He jumped with the hostages. I stay behind to help.
我才不信
I don't believe you.
-没人 -好 我们走
- Nothing. - Alright, Vámonos.
所有人照我说的做 蹲下
Everybody get back down on the floor like I told you, now!
谁敢站起来 就等着吃枪子吧
Anyone standing gets shot.
警♥察♥同志 你也一样
You get the same treatment as everyone else, cop.
蹲下
Get down.
他头上的伤很重 让我帮帮他吧
That guy has a serious head wound. Let me help him.
桌子后面有急救包
There's a first aid kit right there behind the desk.
我不在乎
Not my problem.
你也不想人♥质♥死在你手上吧
You don't want a dead hostage on your hands, man.
这样你就没什么筹码可谈了
You'll lose all the leverage that you built up.
好好想想
Think about it.
让我给他处理一下
Let me help him.
我应该听你的趁刚才的机会逃走
I should've listened to you, got out when I had the chance.
先看看你头上的伤
One thing at a time.
来 让我看一下
Here, let me take a look at that.
喂
Hello?
是我迪肯 洪都被抓了
It's Deacon. Hondo's been taken.
被抓了是什么意思
What do you mean "taken"?
我躲起来了 洪都自己出去了
Well, I managed to hide. Hondo gave himself up
不然我们都会被抓
so we both wouldn't get caught.
我们去了军械室 但那里已经被一洗而空
We made it to the gun locker, but it was empty.
他们先到了一步
They beat us to it.
他们知道我们的名字
They were calling for us by name.
不清楚他们是怎么知道我们在那的
Not sure how they knew we were here.
迪亚兹看到你在登记表上的名字了
Diaz saw your names on the sign-in sheet.
他知道你在楼里
He knew you were inside.
他们把洪都带去哪了
Where did they take Hondo?
一楼的一号♥法庭 和其他人♥质♥在一起
Courtroom 1, first floor with the other hostages.
我知道迪亚兹给了限期
Listen, I know Diaz set up a deadline.
我们还有多少时间
How much time we got?
二十分钟
20 minutes.
快想办法
Tell me you guys have a plan.
我们正计划秘密进入
We're working on a covert entry.
要想不伤人♥质♥把他们抓住
If we're gonna stop these guys without losing hostages,
需要奇袭
we need the element of surprise.
现在两个楼梯间都有逃犯在守是吗
Now, you said they had both stairwells covered?
等一下 我记得楼梯间有三个
Wait a second, I remember three stairwells.
还有一个可能没人看着
Third one might be unguarded.
行 那我派克里斯和斯特里特
All right. I'll have Chris and Street
去和问下物业经理
talk to the property manager.
我去核实一下 一会回信
I'll check it out, I'll call you back.
明白 注意安全
Understood. Stay safe.
卢卡
Luca?
我去透透气
I need some air.
我觉得应该告诉你
I thought you'd want to know,
那个在台阶上挨了一下的女士
the injured woman from the steps?
撕裂伤挺严重的 可能会头痛一周左右
It's a nasty laceration, she'll have headaches for about a week,
不过她会没事的
but she's gonna be okay.
今天总算有个好消息了
Well, at least one thing went right today.
你对我的额外训练这次派上用场了
Yeah, I guess your extra training with me really paid off.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
洪都被困 我有责任
Look, Hondo's in trouble. It's my fault.
迪亚兹知道洪都和迪肯在楼里
Diaz knows Hondo and Deacon are inside.
我想掩饰 但被他一眼看穿了
I tried to cover, he saw right through me.
-是我搞砸的 -这不是你的错
- I blew it. - That is not your fault.
这种情况谁也没有更好的办法
There are no good options in these situations.
也许我最好叫希克斯过来接手
Maybe the best thing for me to do is ask Hicks to take over.
要是洪都和迪肯能安全出来
Look, if Hondo and Deacon make it out okay,
没人会记得 也没人会在乎的
no one will remember or care.
别人也许不会 但你会
Maybe not. But you will.
我在阿富汗时
Listen, when I was in Afghanistan,
我弟弟尼尔在特种部队服役
my little brother Neil was serving Special Forces
就在我所在部队的附近
at a nearby outpost.
-我不知道你还有弟弟 -只有一半血缘关系
- I didn't know you had a brother. - Half brother.
我们一起长大 亲密无间
We-we grew up close.
互相不服输 但是
Competitive as hell, but...
很亲近
...close.
我也有个这样的兄弟
Yeah, I got a brother like that.
救治过太多重伤员之后
After treating casualty after casualty,
负面情绪积攒了太多
it got to a point where
每当救伤直升机从战地回来
any time the medevac returned from outside the wire,
我的心就一沉 担心会是尼尔
my heart would sink, worried that it might be Neil.
直到有一天我的噩梦成真了
And one day my worst fear came true,
我看见他被抬进来
when I saw him brought in.
他伤成那样 我吓傻了
Wounded the way that he was, I just... froze.
没法完成任务
Couldn't do my job.
只能让别人顶替我
Someone else had to.
那天稍晚他就去世了
He died later that day.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
所以这个阵亡手环
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表