剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
莎伦 我是派珀·林奇警督
Shannon. My name's Lieutenant Piper Lynch.
这位是维克多·谭警官
And this is Officer Victor Tan.
-我被捕了吗 -没有
- Am I under arrest? - No.
我们只想和你聊一聊 如果可以的话
We just want to talk, if that's okay.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
我知道这里有点闷
I know it's a bit stuffy in here.
你喜欢的话 我们可以去外面走走
We can walk outside, if you prefer.
我想回家
I want to go home.
回里诺
To Reno?
是保罗·坦普尔
Was Paul Temple the person
把你从里诺带到这里来的吗
who brought you down here from there?
我们认为保罗涉嫌一起人口贩运案
We believe that Paul was part of a trafficking operation,
而你其中一名受害者
and that you were one of his victims.
是他把你拐进来的
Did he recruit you?
不 保罗是我的朋友
No. Paul's a friend.
朋友不会逼你
Not many friends force you to have sex
和陌生人上♥床♥
with strangers against your will.
保罗已经死了 莎伦
Paul's dead, Shannon.
一般我不会说得这么直接
I normally wouldn't be this blunt,
我们不希望另外两名女孩
but we don't want the other two girls
落得他那样的下场 我们需要你的帮助
to end up like him. We could use your help.
其他的女孩
The-the other girls--
她们会因为我逃走
they're-they're going to get hurt now
挨打的
because I ran away.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
你知道她们可能会在哪里吗
Can you tell us anything about where they might be?
-我们怎么才能找到她们 -不知道
- How we can find them? - No.
我们经常换地方
We moved around a lot.
在看到你们制♥服♥上的"洛城警局"前
I-I didn't even know where I was
我连自己在哪都不知道
until I saw "LAPD" on your uniforms.
那保罗的同伙呢
What about the men who worked with Paul?
不太清楚
I-I don't know much.
不过
But...
有一个叫JC的男人
there's this guy named "JC."
你是被他拐卖♥♥来的
Was he the one who recruited you?
你还知道他什么
What else can you tell us about him?
加布里埃尔·卡德纳斯
Gabriel Cardenas?
我是凯警司 这位是阿隆索警官
I'm Sergeant Kay, this is Officer Alonso.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT.
那个女孩怎么样了
How is the girl?
没有受伤 至少是身体上没有
Unharmed-- physically, at least.
那就好
Good.
事情本来不是那样的
It wasn't supposed to go down that way.
那本来应该是什么样
How was it supposed to go down, exactly?
你付钱嫖她
You pay her to service you,
然后开到下一个卡车休息站
then you move on to the next truck stop,
-再找个姑娘 -我不是坏人
- the next girl? - I'm-I'm not the bad guy here.
我是想救她
I was trying to save her.
你说什么 你认识她吗
I'm sorry. Do you know this girl?
那你怎么知道她需要解救
Then how do you know she needed saving?
我看得出来
You know the signs to look for.
我是长途护卫组织的
I'm with Long Haul Protectors.
那边钱包里有我的证照
I've got the certification card in my wallet, right there,
-如果你们要看的话 -长途护卫组织
- if you need proof. - Long Haul Protectors?
对 我们是一个全国性的组织
Yeah. We're a national group working
致力于阻止人口贩运
to-to stop human trafficking.
公路上我们组织的成员
There-there are more of us truckers
比警♥察♥还多
on the road than you cops,
-我们尽力帮忙 -怎么帮
- so we do what we can to help out. - By what?
重演OK牧场枪战吗
Staging reenactments of the shootout at the O.K. Corral?
我知道我不该这么做 但那些恶棍帮的人
I made a mistake, I know, but those cabrónes--
是他们冲出来拿枪扫射我 我才出于自卫开枪回击
they came out guns blazing. I shot back in self-defense.
你对枪手或受害者还有什么了解
Anything else you can tell us about the shooter or the victims?
我知道那些女孩的名字
Yeah. The girls' names.
在他们开走前 那几个枪手
Before they drove off, the-the shooters--
他们喊了"萝赛塔"和"莫妮卡"这两个名字
they-they called out for "Rosetta" and "Monica."
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
好心不一定办好事
Just because you want to help doesn't mean it'll make things better.
下次还是报♥警♥吧
Next time, call the cops.
听说莎伦供出了拐卖♥♥她的人
I heard Shannon gave us the name of her recruiter.
J·C·沃克
JC Walker.
有藏♥毒♥ 盗窃和恶意伤害前科
Record for possession, larceny, aggravated assault.
卢卡在查那个混♥蛋♥最近出现的地址
Luca's getting a last known for the bastard now.
等等
Wait a minute.
你好像很生气
You seem awfully fired up.
莎伦跟我一个高中女同学很像 她叫贝卡
Shannon's like this girl I knew in high school-- Becca.
她也是被一个打着爱情幌子的皮条客骗去卖♥♥淫
She got lured in, trafficked by a Romeo Pimp, too.
我当时转到风化组很大一部分原因就是她
She's a big part of why I jumped onto Vice when I had the chance.
我猜贝卡不是一般的女同学
I'm guessing Becca wasn't just "some girl."
好了 等卢卡查到地址
All right, when Luca gets that address,
我们就出动
we'll roll out.
我不知道你们要过来
I didn't know y'all were coming through.
这位年轻人说有急事
Well, young fella said it was urgent.
显然 我只是送他过来
So, uh, apparently, I'm just the chauffeur.
我得把这个给你送过来
I, uh... I needed to drop this off.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
是你投资修车店的钱
It's the money you invested into the auto shop.
只有一部分
Well, some of it.
我现在手上有五千块
I got five grand now,
剩下的我会尽快
and the rest as soon as I can get it.
达瑞尔 你怎么突然
Darryl, how the hell did you come up
有了这么多钱
with five large all of a sudden?
是勒罗伊给你 然后叫你还给我的吗
Did Leroy give you this and send you to me?
他就知道你会这么说
He said you'd say that.
这事你也知道
You knew about this?
早知道他有那么多钱
If I knew he had that kind of cash,
我就让他付油费了
I'd have got him to spring for gas.
这钱是干净的 我保证
Look, the money's clean, I promise.
这是目前修车店赚的所有钱
It's everything we earned from the auto shop so far.
在把两万五都还给你之前
Neither one of us is taking a paycheck
我们都不会拿薪水
until we pay you back the full 25 grand.
你留着打理汽车店
You keep that for the shop.
我现在不需要
I don't need it back right away.
不 你拿着
No. I need you to take it back.
我想买♥♥断这家店
It's a buyout.
我很感谢你做的一切
Listen, I appreciate everything you've done.
但我爸是对的
But my dad's right.
我想靠自己 自力更生
I got to be my own man, stand on my own two feet.
考虑考虑
Just think it over.
拜托
Please.
确实是你鼓励这孩子独♥立♥
Well, you did encourage the boy to be independent.
现在不是时候 老爸
Now's not the time, Pop.
他有什么理由不想让你
Is there any reason that he wouldn't want you
和他一起做生意吗
to come by his new business?
找到那个在里西达的人贩子的地址了
Got an address for our recruiter in Reseda.
已经召集小队了
Team's gearing up now.
-马上就去 卢卡 -好
- I'll be right there, Luca. - Okay.
把这个拿回家
Take it home.
我得走了
I got to go.
晚点再详聊
Definitely more on this later.
JC·沃克
JC Walker.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT.
迪肯 斯图里特 跟住他
Deacon, Street, stay on him!
谭 跟着我 快
Tan, you're with me! Let's move!
能看到特警队干这样的体力活
Nice to see almighty SWAT
真是三生有幸
can do some grunt work now and then.
-我们认识吗 -不认识
- Have we met? - No.
但我知道你
But I know you.
凯警官 是吧
Officer Kay, right?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表