剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
袭击都是针对少数族裔的生意
The attacks are all against minority-owned businesses?
那个便利店的老板
The owner of the convenience store--
他是不是菲律宾移♥民♥
wasn't he a Filipino immigrant?
是的 还有那个昨天被杀的
Yeah, and the gas station owner
加油站老板是名亚裔
who was killed yesterday was Asian American.
好吧 杂货店和超♥市♥抢劫案的目击证人
Well, witness reports for the bodega and the supermarket robberies
说嫌犯是白人
say the suspects were white,
他们还带着美国旗帜样式的蒙面巾
and they were also wearing American flag bandanas.
这两起劫案都差不多
Both robberies happened around the same time
是在我们追捕梅时发生的
we were chasing down May.
这么说来还有嫌犯没有落网
So there's other suspects out there.
对 但这些案件并非我们之前所认为的
Yeah, but these aren't just run-of-the-mill smash-and-grabs
普通打♥砸♥抢♥劫案
like we were thinking.
对 这是仇恨犯罪
No, they're coordinated hate crimes.
我已经打给卡尔探员了
I've already called Agent Carr.
你觉得嫌犯是她一直在查的白人至上主义犯罪团体
You think this is the white supremacist group she's been chasing?
团体叫什么名字
What were they called?
帝国公爵
The Imperial Dukes.
对 这正是我所担心的
Yeah. That's my worry.
劫杀组说他接受审问时
RHD said he clammed up like a bad oyster
嘴紧的就像坏了的牡蛎
when they tried interviewing him.
真可惜 我还挺想
Oh, shame. I was really looking forward
听听他对种族关系的看法
to hearing his views on race relations.
-明白 -你觉得他兄弟昨天
- I hear ya. - You think his, uh, buddies watched you
在电视直播上看了你是怎么逮到他的
take his ass down on live TV yesterday?
很好奇他们现在会怎么看他
Wonder what they think of him now.
你会被起诉持械抢劫和谋杀
You were looking at armed robbery and a homicide charge.
那可是要判终生监禁的
That's a life sentence right there.
不过我们现在知道这并不是一起普通的抢劫凶杀案
But now we know it wasn't any old robbery-homicide.
这是一起有预谋的仇恨犯罪
It was a premeditated hate crime,
也就是说你要面临的是联邦指控
which means a federal charge,
重型监狱
supermax prison.
说吧 你不想让我们听听你有多聪明吗
Come on. You're not gonna let us hear how smart you are?
一个字都不说
Not even just one word?
我要跟你们说的不是一个字
I don't have one word for you.
是十四个字
I got 14.
铁十字勋章
An Iron Cross.
-很精妙 -你们取代不了我们
- Subtle. - You won't replace us.
很快 你们就能看到你们想看到的事情了
And very soon, you're gonna see what happens when you try.
十四个字 白人至上主义的口号♥
14 words. White supremacist slogan.
铁十字是纳粹的象征
And the Iron Cross is a Nazi symbol.
至少我们知道现在对付的是什么人了
Guess we know who we're dealing with at least.
不过不是我们的职责范围
But not what we're dealing with.
我肚子里咕噜咕噜的
Got that buzzy feeling in my stomach
就像第一天上学充满期待的孩子
like first-day-of-school butterflies.
你已经进入我们的大家庭了
You're already playing in the big leagues.
更何况你只是换小队一天而已
You're just switching teams for the day.
没什么好紧张的
Nothing to be nervous about.
我花了几周时间才适应洛克小队的节奏
Took me a few weeks to get in the rhythm of Rocker's team.
不想搞砸这次表现自己的机会
Don't want to mess up my chance to impress.
不会的 话说回来 你和昨晚那个男的怎么样了
You won't. By the way, what happened to that guy last night?
在餐厅和你聊天的那个
The Michael B. Jordan look-alike you were chatting up
长得像迈克尔·乔丹的小伙
at the, uh, restaurant.
怎么 你要到他的电♥话♥了
What? You got his number?
你跟他回家了
Did you go home with him?
看你笑的跟花似的 我猜你昨晚很尽兴
Judging by that grin, I'm guessing you had fun.
还行吧
Yeah.
我还没起床他就送上了早餐
He even made me breakfast in bed.
他在一家米其林星级餐厅当主厨
He's a chef at this fancy restaurant with a Michelin star.
他做了一道超好吃的火腿蛋松饼
Makes a killer eggs Benedict.
你们昨晚不是去了短靴酒吧
Didn't you guys go to Bootie's last night?
你们知道那里全都是警徽控吧
You know that place is a badge bunny hangout, right?
男的不可能是警徽控 没有男警徽控
Guys can't be badge bunnies. That's not a thing.
这你都不知道 当然有了
Are you kidding me? It's totally a thing.
有很多男的
There are a lot of dudes
觉得穿警服的女人性感
who find women in uniform very sexy.
他不是警徽控
He was not a badge bunny.
你高兴就好
If you say so.
我们有最先进的机器人实验室
We have a state-of-the-art robotics lab,
三所科学实验室
three science labs,
奥特雷学校
一个奥林匹克规模的游泳池 两所图书馆
an Olympic-sized swimming pool, two libraries...
你们这里有中文课程吗
Do you offer Mandarin?
有的 还有日语 法语 西班牙语
We do, as well as japanese, French, Spanish,
古希腊语和拉丁语
ancient Greek and Latin.
古希腊语 很实用
Ancient Greek? Well, that's useful.
校园内还配有有机果汁吧和咖啡餐车
We also have an organic juice bar and coffee cart on campus.
总算放心了
What a relief.
要是没有双份浓缩玛奇朵
Wasn't sure how Lila was gonna cope
真不知道莱拉课间怎么提神了
without her double-shot macchiato to power her through recess.
贵校有多少学生最后
How many of your students are eventually accepted
进入了常春藤学校
into an Ivy League college?
大约百分之二十九
Approximately 29%,
国内最高了
which is among the highest in the country.
这边你们可以看到
Now, over in the distance you can see
我们的科学实验室 这是由慷慨的家长捐赠建成的
our science lab, paid for by generous donations of our parents.
光是学费 都能在加勒比海给自己买♥♥一座小岛了
The fees alone, you could buy yourself a small island in the Caribbean.
你还要捐钱吗
You got to make donations, too?
-大卫 别说了 -我知道你们有我们的宣传册
- David, shh. - I know you have our information packets,
但如果你们在参观时或之后有任何问题
but I want to assure you that I'm available
随时都可以问我
throughout the tour and after to answer any questions.
我有一个问题
I-I have a question.
需要捐多少钱
How much do you need to donate
才能保证能给我们留学位
in order to secure a spot for your kid?
我们会综合考量
We take a number of factors into account,
不仅是凭孩子家庭
not just a family's ability to contribute
对我们的筹款活动的贡献力度
to our fundraising campaigns.
我们不只对孩子进行评估
We look at whether the whole family,
还会考量整个家庭是否适合我们学校
and not just the child, is a good fit with the school.
可以继续了吗
Shall we continue?
桑托斯
Hey, Santos.
我是来找你的
I was just coming to find you.
-你还好吗 -医生说我很幸运
- How you doing? - Doctor says I'm lucky.
我并不这么觉得
Not sure I feel it.
请告诉我你们已经抓到那个抢劫我的人了
Please, tell me you caught the man who robbed me.
还没有 但我们认为这是一起种族犯罪
Not yet, but we think it was a racially motivated crime.
我中了彩票
I won the lottery, you know...
拿到了绿卡
for a green card.
这是我一直梦寐以求的
It's all I ever wanted--
来美国
to come to America.
我的家人花光了所有积蓄
My family pooled their savings,
所有的钱 给我买♥♥了一张来这里的机票
everything, to buy me a ticket here,
帮我开始自己的生意
to help me start a business.
我不知道会落得如此下场
I had no idea it would be like this.
我的保险不足以赔偿我的损失
I don't have enough insurance to cover the damages.
这会让我一无所有
This will break me.
你还有能帮上忙的
Do you have any family or friends,
-亲朋好友吗 -没有
- anyone who might be able to help? - No.
我来这后就是没日没夜的工作
All I've done since I came here is work.
现在我一无所有了
Now I've got nothing.
我怎么继续留下来
How do I stay?
目前我只能说
The only helpful thing I can say right now is,
我们正在尽全力找到这个人
we're doing our absolute best to find this guy,
他落网后我们会第一时间通知你的
and you'll be the first to know when we do.
好吗
All right?
多的我也不想说了
I can't believe we're having this conversation.
她不去那所学校
She's not going there.
什么时候起孩子的事
Since when do you make unilateral decisions
都凭你一个人说了算
about things that concern our children?
安妮 行了
Annie, come on.
你怎么会觉得把孩子送到那个自视甚高的地方
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表