剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-该死的 -没事 没事 听着
- Damn it! - It's all right. It's all right. Listen.
我们只是电路工人 掉了点东西而已
We're just a couple of power workers who dropped some stuff.
-没事 捡起来就好 -好的
- It's no biggie. Just pick it up. - Okay. I got it.
停下 停下
Hey, hold on. Hold on.
他发现了
He knows.
如果他回屋里 行动就告吹了
If he gets back to the house, we're done.
用不多久他们就会发现他还没回去
It's only a matter of time before they realize he hasn't come back.
我们要解决这个问题 把他带走
We got to fix this. We got to get him out of here.
迪肯 你有什么发现吗
Yeah, Deac. You got anything?
有发现
Yeah, we got something.
我们抓到车♥臣♥士兵了
We got a Chechen soldier.
把他带回局里
Bring his ass down here.
屋里有多少人
How many people are in that house?
你们两个人买♥♥这么多吃的
You ordered a hell of a lot of food for only two guys.
肚子饿犯法吗
Being hungry a crime?
拉德克在洛杉矶吗
Is Radek in L.A.?
-如果他在呢 -告诉我拉德克是否在屋里
- What if he is? - Tell me if Radek is in that house.
你为什么不去按门铃看看
Why don't you ring the doorbell and find out?
以问题来回答问题
Answering every question with a question.
他的时间不多
Well, he's running out the clock.
他知道如果他拖延得够久
He knows if he stalls long enough,
他的同伴就会怀疑他的下落
his buddies will wonder where he is,
发现事有蹊跷 然后溜之大吉
figure something's up and bolt.
用不了多久他们就会发现我们抓了他
It won't be long before they realize we have him.
长官 也许有办法解释他不在的原因
Sir, there may be a way to explain his absence
这样屋里的人就不会
so the people in that house don't start asking questions
开始质疑
in the first place.
突发新闻
峡谷路上一辆车发生车祸
司机接受紧急手术
卢卡的哥哥真的帮了我们大忙
Hey. Luca's brother really came through for us.
特里在新闻界有熟人
Yeah. Terry's got real connections in the news world.
他让两家电视台竞争这段事故的播放权
He had two stations in a bidding war for this accident footage.
希望屋里的人会相信
Just hope the guys in that house buy it.
鉴证科一拿到报告就会发给我们
Forensics is gonna send a report to us as soon as they get it.
我们把越野车拖走前 他们已经仔细检查过
They combed through the SUV before we had it towed.
我刚刚收到报告 八号♥物品
I just got it. Item eight--
RUS
电子密钥卡上的手写字母
electronic key fob with handwritten letters.
-RUS -是警探在司机座位下找到的
- "RUS." - Yeah. Detective found it under the driver's seat.
估计至少有二十年了
Thinks it's at least 20 years old.
他认为是俄语 背面写着数字28
He figures it's Russian. The number "28" is on the back.
迪肯 你为什么不从物证中拿走密钥卡
All right, Deac, why don't you grab this key fob out of evidence?
去罗伯·厄尔默储物柜一趟
Head over to Rob Ulmer Storage.
那地方有些年份 说不准有什么发现
Place is ancient. "R-U-S." You never know.
好的
All right, sure thing.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Hey, thanks for calling me back.
没事
Yeah, of course.
怎么了
What's going on?
上周和我在新奥尔良市工作的一位女士生病了
A lady I worked with last week in New Orleans is sick now.
发烧 咳得很严重
Fever, deep cough.
她在等新冠的检测结果
She's waiting on COVID test results.
我想我应该告诉你
Thought I should tell you
因为我们之前在一间屋共处过
since we were in the same room together.
谢谢你告诉我 谢谢
Thank you for that. I appreciate it.
他们一直在严密地关注我们
They're keeping a pretty close eye on us over here.
相信我 但我还是会小心的
Trust me. But I'll stay careful.
你没事吧 你没有感觉不舒服吧
Are you okay? You're not feeling sick, are you?
完全没有
No, not at all.
但是我要隔离一段时间 以策万全
But I'm gonna quarantine for a while just to be safe.
很抱歉听到你这么说
I'm sorry to hear that.
今晚你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about tonight?
谁去给那些困在里面的人送吃的呢
Who's gonna drop off the food for the folks stuck inside?
大家都会有饭吃的
Well, everyone's gonna get their meals.
只是今晚可能就没有了
Just might not be tonight.
不如让我去送吧
Why don't you let me handle that?
你手头上已经有很多工作了
You already have so much going on with work.
如果我必须要工作
If I have to work,
我就会让别人帮我去送食物
I'll just get somebody else to deliver the food for me.
我知道达瑞尔会很乐意帮忙
I know Darryl would love to help out.
妹子 就让我帮你个忙吧
Girl, will you let me be useful?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你真好
That's, so kind of you.
非常感谢你 洪都
Thank you so much, Hondo.
随时乐意效劳
Any time.
好好照顾你自己
Just take care of yourself.
拜
Bye.
我听说了你妈妈的事
I heard something happened to your mom.
她没事吧
She okay?
市集上遇到一个种族歧视的人攻击她
She got attacked by some racists at a market
说她传播新冠病毒
blaming her for coronavirus.
她受伤很严重 需要缝针
Knocked her down so hard, she needs stitches.
监控都录下来了
It's all on tape.
很抱歉发生这种事
I'm so sorry.
他们应该能抓到那个人
I mean, they should be able to catch the guy.
都录下来了对吧
They got it on video, right?
不 她不打算起诉
No, she won't press charges,
所以他们根本不会去找他
so they're not even looking for him.
我已经叫视频取证的朋友帮忙了
I called in a favor with a buddy in video forensics.
我会找到他的 让他知道是非曲直
I'll find him, make sure he knows what's what.
我明白的
Hey, I get it, I do,
但是先尽量别冲动好吗
but just try to stay in control on this, all right?
你说得倒轻松 她又不是你妈妈
That's easy for you to say. It wasn't your mom.
在你截住他之前 他是要来这里吗
This where he was headed before you stopped him?
有可能
It's the operating theory.
我们到了 28号♥储物柜
Here we go-- storage unit 28.
看看密钥卡是否能打得开
Let's see if that key fob works.
大量军♥火♥
Major firepower.
但不足以让我们拿到搜查令
Yeah, but not enough left to warrant a return trip.
你看 三明治还是新鲜的
Look at that. The sandwich is still fresh.
-有人一直待在这里 -是谁 邮差吗
- Someone's been staying here. - Who? He Mailman?
我们一整天都监视着他 应该不是
We've had eyes on him all day. That doesn't add up.
除非拉德克根本就没去过那间屋子
Unless Radek's never been to that house in the first place.
你认为拉德克一直待在这里吗
You think Radek's been staying here?
这孩子肯定喜欢玩战斗城
Kid sure likes playing Combat Town.
可以听到电视的声音
You can hear the TV.
你听
Listen.
身份不明的司机正在洛杉矶县级医院
Unidentified driver is undergoing surgery
做手术
at L.A. County Hospital.
他们应该相信了
Think they buy it.
如果他们不相信 应该不止这点动静
There'd be a lot more commotion in there if they didn't.
你和莫莉分开隔离还好吗
How's it going with you and Molly locking down in separate place?
自从她在家工作起
Actually, since she's working from home,
我们一起在她家里隔离
we're locking down together from her place for now.
感觉感情又进一步了
It felt like the next step.
只是我们加提前了一点而已
We're just doing it a little sooner, you know?
如果我问你一件事
If I ask you something,
答应我你不会误会吗
promise not to take it the wrong way?
好
Sure.
你怎么看莫莉
What is it about Molly for you?
你为什么觉得你们很合适
Like, what made it the right connection for you?
她为人着想 很体贴
You know, she's selfless. Thoughtful.
非常聪明 心地善良
Smart as hell. Good heart.
当然 但是你刚认识她时并不知道这些
Sure, but you didn't know any of that when you first met.
当然她长得很漂亮
She's beautiful, obviously,
但在最开始
but at the beginning...
你看中了她哪点
what did you see in her?
我大概一直就是个爱冒险的人
Well, I guess I've always just been a risk-taker,
而莫莉·希克斯似乎值得我冒险
and Molly Hicks seemed like a risk worth taking.
怎么这么问
Why?
那些淤青 你看到手印了吗
Those bruises. You see the handprints?
是成年人干的 伤痕还很新
An adult did that, and they're fresh.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表