剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不能驱逐居民 没错
Can't evict you, no,
但他们总有办法把你赶走
but they can figure out other ways to get you out.
他们能让你家停电 停水
They can turn off your power, your plumbing.
我只是晚了两个月交房♥租 他们就这样对我
I was only two months behind when they did it to me.
我报了警
When I called the police,
警♥察♥还问我是否确定自己交了水电费
they asked if I was sure I had paid my utility bill.
您遭遇了不公正的待遇
What's happening with you isn't right.
要是再有这种事 就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if it happens again.
我看你还住在这
But you're still here.
所以现在应该已经解决了吧
So, guess you sorted it out somehow?
邻居们帮了我一把
The neighborhood pitched in.
博索斯基
物业公♥司♥
建筑/装♥修♥/管理
(310)129-7488
占有这个地方的是个贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 博索斯基
The greedy bastard who owns this place, Bosowski,
就是他想把我们都赶走
he's the one trying to drive us out.
这里半数的房♥子都属于他
He owns half the buildings on this block.
那才是你们应该追捕的罪犯
That's the real criminal you should be going after.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time
抓那些想要帮助这里的好人
chasing after good men trying to help here.
这些人在扮演罗宾汉劫富济贫
These guys are playing Robin Hood.
他们偷钱来帮邻居们付房♥租
They're stealing money to pay the rent for their neighbors.
我觉得这里不会有人
Which means I doubt we'll find anyone else
愿意交代他们的下落
willing to talk here.
那我们去追查钱款的去向
Then we follow the money.
要是赃款落在了房♥东手上
If the stolen cash is in the hands of the landlord,
那我们就得和这位房♥东谈一谈了
then he's who we need to be talking to.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
兄弟 我听说
Hey, buddy. I heard things
林赛那边不是很顺利
didn't go so well for you guys with Lindsey.
她在圈子里一直大放厥词
She's been running her mouth in our circles
说特警队也拿她没辙
saying that she stood up to SWAT.
你打电♥话♥就是为了告诉我这事吗
You really called to tell me that?
不 我打给你是因为我正在盯她的梢
No, I called you because I'm staring right at her.
我不喜欢从她口中听到你的名字
I didn't like hearing your name in her mouth,
所以我去了一些她常去的地方
so I went by a few of her old haunts,
看看能不能查出什么可疑的事
trying to see if I could see anything suspicious.
没想到看着她本人了
Found her instead.
特里 不要掺和这件事
Terry, don't get involved in this.
-我说真的 -你确定吗
- I'm serious, man. - You sure?
她算是在嘲讽我
I mean, she kind of digs me.
现在可不是假扮警♥察♥的时候
Now is the wrong time to try playing cop.
我理解你现在无事可做
I get you got nothing going on in your life,
但拜托你了 不要给我添乱
but please, don't make mine harder.
赶快回家去
Go home, now.
行了 硬汉
All right, enough, tough guy.
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help you out.
回头联♥系♥ 多米
Talk to you later, Dom.
特里想暗中盯林赛的梢
Terry's trying to tail Lindsey on the down-low.
暗中 就你哥那大块头
Down-low? Your brother's the size of a mountain.
他可很难不被发现
There is no down-low with him.
要是他还想盯别人的捎
If he wanted to keep chasing folks,
就不该无缘无故不干了
he shouldn't have quit being a stringer for no good reason.
他不是说因为他跟不上变化才不干了
Well, he said that he quit 'cause he couldn't keep up anymore.
你不信他说的
You don't believe him?
特里这辈子就没干长过一份工作
Terry's never stuck with a job in his life.
什么事都是三分钟热度
Okay? He does what he loves till he doesn't anymore.
然后就像小孩看上新玩具一样 干别的去了
Then it's on to the next thing, like a new toy.
-有很多人都是这样的 -是啊
- Lot of people are like that. - Yeah, well,
这些人不需要我照顾
I don't have to look out for a lot of other people.
他没收入的时候
Who do you think's gonna cover the rent
你觉得是谁给他付的房♥租
when he's in between paychecks?
没有我他早就混不下去了
I'm the one who keeps him from hitting rock bottom.
哪怕他能多一点责任心
I wouldn't even mind doing it so much
我都不会介意一直这么帮他
if he took things more seriously.
现在他又失业 有这顿没下顿地过日子
But right now he's jobless, he's living off leftovers,
他不但不想想出路
and instead of figuring out his next steps,
还跑去装什么私♥家♥侦♥探♥
he's running around playing P.I.
感觉他是觉得
Feels like he knows
不管怎么样都有我来兜底
I'm always gonna be there to catch him when he falls,
才这么肆无忌惮
so he just keeps jumping.
跟上面的人说一下
Talk to them up there.
-好吗 -好的 老大
- All right? - Okay, boss.
这地方会很棒的
It's gonna be a beauty.
你们谁要找房♥子吗
Either of you looking for a place?
博索斯基先生 我们相信你房♥子的租户中
Mr. Bosowski, we believe tenants in your buildings
有人一直在抢劫银行 并用抢来的钱
have been robbing banks and using the stolen money
给他们的邻居支付房♥租
to pay off rents in their neighborhood.
认识这个人吗 住在丛林屋的
Recognize this guy? Lives in The Jungle.
我们需要找到他的两名同伙
He's working with two others we need to find.
很多人 尤其是住那一片的
Look, a lot of people, especially in that area,
为了付房♥租什么都干
do all kinds of things to make rent.
这不关我的事
It's not my responsibility.
如果我们能看看你的账目...
Well, if we can get a look at your books...
没有搜查令免谈 不好意思
Not without a warrant. Sorry.
这是商业机密
I got a business to protect.
你才不管是不是要断掉某位女士的电 对吗
Even if you have to shut off some lady's power, right?
只要最后能收到钱就行
Long as you get your money in the end?
市政♥府♥决定暂停驱逐令时
You know, when the city froze evictions,
就给了市里所有骗子开了绿灯
they gave a green light for every cheat in the city
给了他们不付租金的借口
to just stop paying rent.
那些人中很多都无法控制
A lot of those people can't control
自己会不会丢饭碗
what's happening with their jobs.
我也有账单要付
I have bills to pay, too.
也不能就这样不付了
I can't just stop paying them.
我还真认识这人
Y-You know what? I do recognize that guy.
他去年春天参加了抗♥议♥驱逐令的活动
Yeah, he came to an eviction protest last spring.
他的两个哥们
Two of his buddies
把自己拴在我的房♥子上
chained themselves to my building.
有一个人还对我吐口水 所以我拍了照片给律师
One of them spit on me, so I took a picture for my lawyers.
明白我对付的都是什么货色了吗
See what I'm dealing with?
我昨天在丛林屋看见那个人了
I saw that guy in The Jungle yesterday.
或许已经找到他的同伙了
Maybe just found our crew.
我们得出城去避避风头
We got to get out of town, lay low.
什么
What?
昨天你也看见街坊们是怎么帮我们的了
Yo, you saw how the block rallied around us yesterday.
我们是英雄 我今天想再去抢一家银行
We're heroes. I want to hit another bank today.
上次抢的钱还没送完呢
We still got a little cash left from the last time we can give out.
今天早上又有三个家庭向我求助了
I had three more families reach out to me this morning.
我们发过誓要尽全力帮助所有人的
We swore we would try to save everyone.
我们做的好事已经够多了
We've done a lot of good.
我们已经帮助了很多人
We've helped a lot of people.
趁现在我们还没暴露 我不干了
But I'm quitting now, while we're still ahead.
不行
You can't quit.
-这事需要三个人 -是啊
- The job takes three. - Right.
一个拿钱 一个盯着顾客
One on the cash, one on the customers,
而你呢 暴打银行经理找乐子
while, uh, you beat the hell out of the manager for fun?
传递信息和做善事一样重要
The message is as important as the cause.
或许你只是喜欢伤害他人
Or maybe you just like hurting people.
或是上电视
Or being on TV.
好吧 走吧
Fine. Go.
我们可以自己干
We can do it ourselves.
我只能去盯着顾客了 所以...
I'll have to watch the customers, so...
或许我会直接给银行经理脑袋上来一枪
maybe I'll shoot the bank manager in the head.
顺便也把报案的人也崩了
Could shoot the tellers, too.
有效率多了 对吗
Much more efficient. Hmm?
或者...
Or...
我们还是按老规矩来
...we do it the way we always do.
三人一起
The three of us.
警司 等等
Sarge, wait up.
李 还好吗
Lee, how's it going?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表