剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I have no doubt that's the case.
妈妈 等不及见到你了
Mamá, I can't wait to see you.
我很快就来了 我保证
I'm gonna be there soon, I promise.
我再也不会离开你们了
I will never leave your side again.
好啊
Sup, man?
你好
Hello. Yeah, um...
麻烦问下一名病人的情况
I-I'd like to check up on a patient, please.
她叫斯特里特 凯伦·斯特里特
Her name is Street. Karen Street.
你还没走
So, you still here?
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your message.
这样面对面够吧
Is this face-to-face enough for you?
还以为你早就走了
Thought you might be long gone by now.
本来是打算走的 计划改变了
That was the plan. Plan changed.
你真的要这样吗
You were really gonna do it?
像前几年一样一走了之
Just blow out of town like the last couple years
好像什么事都没发生过一样
never happened.
在我们竭尽全力不让这个家散掉之后
After we fought like hell to put this family back together.
这正是我要做的
That's exactly what I was gonna do.
老爸 我说服温妮和妈妈相信你
Pop, I convinced Winnie and Mama to count on you,
尽管当时你抛弃我们让我很伤心
despite my hurt over you walking out on us back then.
那又怎样
So, what?
怎么 对你来说太过真实了吗
What, did it get too real for you?
怎么 你突然间害怕了吗
What, you get scared all of a sudden?
你觉得再走一次能解决问题吗
You think running off again is the solution?
我是害怕
I am scared,
但不是我无法肩负这个家的重任
but not that I can't carry the weight of this family.
而是我变成了这个家的负担
But that I've become a weight on this family.
儿子
Look, son.
一个多月前 我开始感觉不舒服
I started feeling bad about a month or so ago.
疲惫
Tired,
没有食欲 后背一直痛
no appetite and a back pain that wouldn't quit.
放射治疗不是起效了吗
I thought the radiation was helping.
一开始觉得好多了 后来又不舒服了
I was feeling better until I wasn't.
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
她说我们要检测一下
She said we need to run some tests.
说可能没事
Said it could be nothing.
也可能是治疗没有效果了
Could be that the treatment stopped working
我的癌症要复发了
and my cancer's growing back.
老爸 我们经历过一次
Pop, we've been through this.
你掖着藏着是没用的
You holding back isn't helping anything.
你应该告诉我
You should've told me.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
告诉你一切吗
Come to you for everything?
你忘了
You forget,
应该是我照顾你
I'm the one that's supposed to be looking out for you,
而不是你来照顾我
not the other way around.
所以我自己的事我自己搞定
So I handled my business.
收拾行李一走了之搞定不了任何事
Packing your bags and running away ain't handling anything.
如果放射治疗失败了 你知道接下来会怎样
If the radiation failed, son, you know what comes next?
我病入膏肓
Me getting sicker,
你妈妈变成充满怨恨的陪护
your mama becoming a resentful nursemaid,
我的孩子们看着我慢慢死去
and my kids watching me fade away.
我不想要这样
And I don't need none of that.
已经不只是你想要什么了
It ain't just about what you want anymore.
难道你认为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
不然你觉得我为什么坐在这
Why you think I'm sitting here,
害怕打电♥话♥给医生
scared to call these doctors?
我的检查结果出来了
My test results are back.
我心里有种感觉
And I got a feeling in my heart
我不会喜欢他们给的结果
I ain't gonna like what they say.
你把我领回了家
You brought me back.
让我敞开心扉
You opened my world.
你妈妈和温妮也回来了
Had your mama back. Winnie.
还有达瑞尔
Darryl.
和这孩子一起...
Having that boy is...
就像给了我和你重来的机会
it's like having a second chance with you.
那为什么要走
Then why leave?
就在我们最能帮你的时候
Right when we can help you the most?
因为如果我走了 你可以恨我
Because if I leave, you can hate me,
而不是让我再伤你的心
instead of me breaking your hearts again.
你听好了
You listen here.
只要你一走了之
Ain't no world where you disappear
我不可能不伤心
and hearts don't get broken.
你是我父亲
You are my father
你又成为这个家的一份子
and you are part of this family again.
你不必担心我们
You don't need to spare us nothing.
我不想让自己成为负担
I can't see myself being a burden.
爱永远也不会成为负担 老爸
Love is never a burden, Pop.
我要你听我说 我要你相信我
I need you to hear that and I need you to trust that.
该死的
Damn.
如果有本说明书来指导我怎么处理这些家庭琐事
All this family stuff would've been so much easier
那就简单多了
if it came with a-an instruction manual from the jump.
那检查结果呢
What about those test results?
也许是好消息
Maybe it's good news.
如果不是呢
And if it isn't?
那我们就知道了要一起面对什么
Then we will know what we're facing together.
打吧
Make the call.
这里是坎宁安医生办公室
Dr. Cunningham's service.
我是老丹尼尔·哈里森
This is Daniel Harrelson Sr.
我打电♥话♥来问下我的检查结果
I'm calling for my test results.
医生说我可以随时打电♥话♥来
The doctor said I can call no matter what time.
请稍等 哈里森先生
Hold a moment, Mr. Harrelson.
我去找医生接电♥话♥
Let me try and reach the doctor.
我陪着你 老爸
I got you, Pop.
我陪着你
I got you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表