剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on "SWAT"...
大个 德国怎么样
Hey, how's Germany, big man?
很棒 我要指导德法意三国精英
Sweet. Gonna be advising the best Germany, France and Italy have.
看看能从他们那学到什么秘籍
See if there's any secrets they can teach us.
我们给你拍的肺部X光
The X-rays we did on your lungs
显示这里有一团异常阴影
show an abnormal mass right here.
这么说是肺癌了
So, lung cancer?
这场病让你♥爸♥爸精疲力尽
This illness has burned the hustle out of your daddy.
我又看到了他温柔的一面
I see his gentle side again.
我们全都在这陪着你 老爸
We're all here for you, Pop.
指挥官希克斯对你和莫莉约会
Commander Hicks has absolutely no problem
没有意见
with you dating Molly.
-很好 -但作为她父亲
- Great. - But as her father,
请确保鲍勃·希克斯
just made sure that Bob Hicks
永远不会找到你的把柄
never has cause to have a problem with you.
我本要回家找莫莉
I was on my home to Molly
但我却来了这里
when I came here instead.
因为我只想和你在一起
'Cause all I think about is being with you.
我们的这个白日梦永远也不会实现
This pipe dream about us is never happening.
我不想再趟这趟浑水了
I don't want to be in the middle of this anymore.
你要和我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
至少能告诉我原因吗
Can you at least tell me why?
你应该找个更爱你的人
I don't love you the way you deserve to be loved.
报♥警♥热♥线♥ 你在哪
911. Where is your emergency?
好 再见
All right, bye.
怎么心事重重的
Damn, that's a face.
没事
It's nothing.
跟我说实话
Why don't we try that again.
我今天下午要和我的律师见面
I got that meeting this afternoon with my lawyer
为下一次监护权听证会做准备
to prep for my next custody hearing.
出什么问题了吗
Something go wrong?
本来你老爸要开车送我去的
Your pops was supposed to drive me,
但他说出了点事 不能送我了
but now he's saying that something came up and now he can't.
我又打电♥话♥让我爸来接我 但是...
And I called and asked my dad to take me, and...
他应该是不好露面吧
I'm guessing he couldn't step in.
他和假释官关系不好
He's got a thing with his parole officer.
我得去查查公交时刻表
But I'm gonna go check the bus schedules.
身为人父就该这么做 对吗
'Cause that's my job as a father, right?
关键时刻挺身而出
To come through when it's clutch?
你还有什么事瞒着我 小达
What aren't you telling me, D?
这周已经是第三次被你老爸爸臭骂一顿了
This is, like, the third time this week that your pops has bagged on me.
最近温妮搬了回来 还有看医生的事
Look, with Winnie moving back here and all his doctor business,
老爸有点自顾不暇
Pop's just got a lot going on.
可能没能理解到你的处境
Maybe some wires got crossed up.
我得走了
I got to bounce.
拜托 科迪 挪挪脚
Come on, Cody. Move your feet, buddy.
漂亮 打翻他
Nice shot. Get him.
不是说好睡个懒觉不着急回来吗
What happened to sleeping in late and easing back in?
我能说什么呢 在自己的床上好好睡一觉
What can I say, man? Good night's rest in my own bed
时差反应就都好了
is all it took to knock that jet lag right off of me.
不是吧 他来了
Oh, no. There he is.
-又来找你麻烦了 -卢卡
- Trouble's back in town. - Luca!
德国人都不想留他
Germany wouldn't keep him.
-带礼物了吗 -我不就是吗
- Hey, you bring us a gift? - Ah, you're looking at it.
我们还担心哪个欧洲小分队把你拐走了呢
We were worried some swank European squad stole you away.
开什么玩笑 谁都比不上20小队
Are you kidding me? Ain't nobody better than 20-Squad.
有消息说你不会马上归队
Well, word is you're not gonna be rolling with us right away.
-希克斯有什么具体指示吗 -有
- Hicks mentioned some special detail? - Yeah.
把我在海外新学的人群控制
And putting together new crowd control
和降低冲突技术整合在一起
and de-escalation techniques I learned overseas.
那是个大工程
That's a big job.
是 需要很多时间 文书工作 和高层会面
Yeah, just a lot of time, paperwork, meetings with the brass.
所以在我和战术领导学院竞赛冠军一起回德国之前
So, I'll be stationed in HQ till I head back to Germany
我都会在总部
with our T.L.I. winner here.
但我会尽我所能帮你们的 不用担心
But I'll pitch in where I can with you guys, though. No worries.
好的
All right.
-很高兴你回来了 -是的
- Good to have you back. - Yeah, man.
太好了
So good.
再见 老兄
Hey, see you, man.
出什么事了吗
Hey. Everything okay?
没事 打错了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Wrong number.
-只是想问候一下 -嗯
- Just wanted to check in. - Yeah.
抱歉打了那么多电♥话♥
Sorry for all the calls.
不 这是家人应该做的
No, that's what family's for.
艾丽卡的事对你的打击
And the hit you took with Erika,
可不是小事
that was no small thing.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
还撑得住
I'm hanging in there.
-是吗 -谢谢你的关照
- Yeah? - Thanks for looking out.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
巡逻队疏散了附近居民
Patrol cleared the neighboring homes,
但他们到达现场后
but at least two gunshots have been fired
至少已经响了两枪
since they arrived on the scene.
房♥主拉米罗·瓦斯克斯有四支注册枪♥支♥
Homeowner Ramiro Vasquez has four registered firearms.
洛城警局因勒索和袭击找他问过话
LAPD's talked to him in some extortion and assault cases,
但没有逮捕记录
but no arrests.
也许这家伙挑错了下手对象
Maybe this guy strong-armed the wrong person,
遭到了寻仇
and they came looking for payback.
好了 现在派人进去
All right, let's get eyes inside.
迪肯和我守在正面
Deacon and I got the one-side.
克里斯和斯特里特去后面
Chris, Street, you cover the three.
谭 你去右侧 行动
Tan, you're on the four. Let's move.
24D与26D已到达房♥子背面
24-David and 26-David set on the three-side.
客厅有两名小女孩
Two minor females in the living room.
年长的携带武器 最多不过十一二岁
The older one's armed; she can't be more than 11 or 12 years old.
走开
Stay away!
有什么发现
You see anything?
小点的那个好像被虐待过
The younger girl looks like she's been abused.
屋内房♥门上都是弹孔 她正拿枪瞄准那里
Interior door's shot to hell; that's where she's aiming.
没有看到拉米罗
No visual on Ramiro.
女孩应该把他困在一个房♥间里了
She must have him pinned down in one of the rooms.
尝试与里面取得联♥系♥
We'll attempt contact.
其余人员原地待命
The rest of you hold your position.
别吓到这个孩子
We don't want to surround a scared child.
迪肯
Deacon.
我是警♥察♥ 我叫哈里森警司
I'm a police officer. My name is Sergeant Harrelson.
我需要你现在把枪放下
I'm gonna need you to put that gun down for me.
-我爸爸会杀了我们的 -听我说
- My dad will kill us. - Listen to me.
我们需要进去
We're gonna have to come in there.
我从正门进去 只是跟你聊聊
I'm coming through the front just to talk.
不会让你受伤的 好吗
We're not gonna let anyone hurt you, okay?
好吧
Okay.
别害怕 你叫什么名字
Take it easy. What's your name?
埃梅 这是我妹妹尼米拉
Eme. That's my sister Nimla.
她想杀了我 快把她关进牢里去
She tried to kill me. Take her to jail, where she belongs.
别听他胡说 听我说就好
Don't listen to him. Just listen to me.
你和尼米拉都不会受伤的 我们保证
No one's gonna hurt you or Nimla. We promise.
埃梅 你妹妹需要去医院
Your sister's gonna need a doctor, Eme.
你也希望妹妹能快点好起来 对吧
You want us to get her some help, don't you?
你们会把她带到一个安全的地方吗
You'll take her somewhere safe?
是的 你们都会安全的
Yes, we will. Both of you.
但首先你得先把枪放在地上
But I need you to put that gun down on the floor for me.
相信我 把枪放在地上
It's okay. Put it down.
很好 谭把孩子接走
Attagirl. Tan, get the girls.
赶紧走 快点
Girls, go, go, go.
-快走 -跟我走
- Go, go, move, move. - Come on.
你们控制住那两个小混♥蛋♥了吗
You get those little bitches under control yet?
为什么拘留我
Why the hell are you holding me?
埃梅偷了我的枪 要杀我
Eme stole my gun, shot at me.
这恐怕和尼米拉身上的淤青有关吧
That got anything to do with the bruises on little Nimla?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表