剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You're gonna be just fine. Don't think about it.
我数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
好了 跟上 跟上 来
All right, keep coming, keep coming. Come on.
快点
Now.
双脚伸到外面 好
Feet over the ledge. Okay.
看着我 你可以的
Look at me. You got this.
别害怕 我数到三 一
Don't worry about it. On three. One...
二 三
two, three.
来 来这边 来这边
Come on, over here, over here.
好了 法官 过来吧
All right, Judge. Come on, Judge.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
双脚伸到外面 眼睛看着我
Feet over the ledge, just look at me.
我们队员会接应你的 准备好
My team's got you. Here we go.
我数到三 一
On three. One...
二 三
two, three.
他们逼近了 你有什么想法
They're closing in. What do you think?
迪肯 如果跳下去 我们没法再进来了
Deac, if we jump, we're out.
-楼里就没人接应了 -我知道
- There'll be nobody left here to help. - I know.
汇报最新情况 卢卡
Give me an update, Luca.
-洪都和迪肯留在楼里了 -是的
- Hondo and Deacon stayed? - Yeah.
他们找到武器了吗
Did they find their weapons?
没有 不过我们在想办法帮他们
No. But we're working on a plan to help them with that.
现在离迪亚兹大开杀戒
Right now we have 32 minutes
还有三十二分钟
before Diaz said he'll start killing.
我们不可能真给他们弄架直升机来 对吧
Getting a chopper for these guys isn't a real possibility, is it?
不 不能让事态发展到那地步
No, we can't let it come to that.
或许我们可以以此为诱饵引他们出来
Maybe we can offer it as bait to lure them out.
22D 枪声来自哪里
22-David, where'd those shots come from?
-谁看得到 -26D
- Who has eyes? - 26-David.
看到艾德里安·迪亚兹在三楼窗户旁
Eyes on Adrian Diaz at the third floor window.
他朝救生气垫开枪 让它漏气
He shot and deflated the rescue bag.
停
Hold.
我们得回去
We got to go back.
谭发来短♥信♥
Tan's texting.
-卢卡 -怎么了
- Luca. - Yeah?
电♥话♥上是迪肯 你们还好吗
I got Deac. Hey, you guys okay?
我们没事
Yeah, we're good.
我们听到枪声 他们向你们开火了吗
We heard gunshots. They firing at you guys?
没有 我们没事 是救生气垫
No, not at us, just at the rescue bag.
他们把人♥质♥都集中在一起
They're rounding people up in here.
似乎四个人现在都有武器了
It looks like all four of these guys are armed now.
听着 谭可能想到办法
Listen, Tan might have found a way
让你们也能找到武器
for you guys to even the playing field.
说
We're listening.
这里有位罗斯警员
We got Deputy Ross with us.
她说她办公室里
She says there's a spare
有一把枪♥械♥室的备用钥匙
key to the gun locker room in her office.
B房♥间 红色钥匙链 六号♥
Room B. It's a red key chain, number six.
如果你能拿到钥匙 就能拿回枪
If you can get to that key, you can get your firearms back.
还要下两层楼
That's two floors down.
到处都是他们的人 没那么容易
Won't be easy with them patrolling.
行 我们
Okay, we'll try to come
想办法拖住他们
up with a way to keep these guys occupied.
我们需要时间拿回枪 卢卡
We just need time to get our guns, Luca.
行 祝你们好运
Okay, good luck.
给迪亚兹打电♥话♥
Let's get Diaz on the line.
迪亚兹 能听见吗
Diaz, can you hear me?
你在救人出去
You're more worried about getting people out
根本没管我的
than giving me what I want.
我的直升机呢
Where's my damn helicopter?
你的人一直朝窗外射击
It's tough for me to help you
这样我可帮不了你
when guys are shooting out of windows.
别拖了
Stop stalling,
不然你们的处境会更糟糕
or your problems will get much worse.
你说的对
You know what, you're right.
我是在拖延时间
I am stalling.
我别无选择
I have to.
准备直升机需要时间
Okay, it takes time to get a helicopter ready.
我现在能做的就是
But this is what I can do right now.
给你提供防弹衣
I can get you those bulletproof vests,
-但我需要回报 -什么
- but I need something in return. - What?
你要交出四名人♥质♥
You have to turn over four hostages,
包括你伤害的那个女人
including that woman that you hurt.
想的美 我不相信你
No deal. I don't trust you.
我也不相信你
I don't trust you either, yet.
建立信任是需要时间的
But this is how you and me build trust,
不如从这个对你我都有利的小交易开始
by making a small deal that we both live up to.
好
Okay.
四件防弹衣换四名人♥质♥
Four vests for four hostages.
给我们点时间
Okay, give us some time.
我们会将防弹衣送到前门
We'll have the vests brought to the front door.
我要你来送 单独
I want you to bring 'em. Just you.
你有五分钟的时间
You got five minutes.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你不必如此
You don't have to do this.
如果能救回人♥质♥ 我要去
If it gives us hostages, I'm going.
你一直盯着手♥机♥
You keep looking at that thing.
没事
It's nothing.
发生了点事
Actually, it's something.
我今天去医院看我妈妈了
I went and visited my mom today in the hospital.
她的肝正在衰竭
Her liver's failing.
她有生命危险
So it's life-threatening.
生死关头了
Even legitimately dying,
她还是不和我说实话
she still wasn't straight with me.
只是一味地讨好我 来得到她想要的
Just tried to butter me up to get what she wants.
她想要什么
Which is what?
显然是我的肝
My liver, apparently.
或者一部分
Or part of it.
她的医生想让我做个化验 看是否匹配
Her doctor wants me to test to see if I'm a match.
他们可以取走捐赠者身上部分器官
I guess they can do partial transplants
做活体移植
with living donors now.
你不会真打算这么做吧
You're not seriously considering it?
这可是大手术
I mean, it's still a major surgery,
但如果我能匹配上
but if I'm a match...
这不会伤害你的身体
Won't that jeopardize your life
影响你的特警队生涯吗
and your SWAT career?
那我该怎么办 拒绝吗
What am I supposed to do? Say no?
那就相当于给她判了死刑
That's basically a death sentence for her.
不知道我能不能过我自己这关
I don't know if I can live with that.
我只是去做个化验 也许不匹配呢
Look, I'm just getting tested. Maybe I'm not a match.
闭嘴 继续走
Shut up and keep moving.
持枪嫌疑人带着一位女性去了大堂
Armed suspect's taking a woman to the lobby.
迪肯 走
Deac, let's go.
好了 就是这间办公室
All right, we got the right office.
找红色钥匙链
Look for a red key chain.
楼上是法庭
Hey, that's our courtroom upstairs.
是雅各布斯
There's Jacobs.
迪肯 天啊
Deacon. Oh, my God.
我们应该更坚决一点 让他和我们一起走
We should've tried harder to get him to come with us.
没时间了
We didn't have time.
听着 你决定不作证
And listen, you deciding not to testify,
对他也不太公平
that wasn't exactly fair to him.
什么 对雅各布斯来说不公平
What, that wasn't fair to Jacobs?
那原告呢
What about the plaintiff?
市检察官不应该接下案子
A city attorney shouldn't be allowed to take a case
故意申请重新委派 扭曲正义 -那些人
- and reassign it to bend justice. - All right, do some
更在乎输赢而非伸张正义吗 是的
of these guys care more about winning than justice? Yeah.
但我们还得再体制内工作
But we got to work within the system.
不能这样下去了 迪肯
We can't do that anymore, Deac.
就是因为这样 那些种族歧视的警♥察♥才没被解雇
That's how we end up with racist cops who don't get fired.
雅各布斯 他只是在尽本职
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表