剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
加比打给你们了吗
Did Gabby call?
你的一位邻居打了电♥话♥报♥警♥
One of your neighbors called 911.
肯定是加比 她来看我的时候
It's got to be Gabby. When she came and checked on me,
我和她说我在麦登橄榄球联赛打球
I told her I was playing a Madden tournament.
但是她知道我很讨厌体育
But she knows how much I hate sports.
他没带走手手榴弹
He left the grenades.
不 他还有更多
No. He's got more.
他带走了另外一个包
He-He's got a whole other bag he took with him.
米契有和人♥质♥说
Did Mitch say anything to the hostage
他要带着那些手手榴弹去哪里吗
about where he's headed with those grenades?
没提起过第二个目标
No mention of a secondary target.
但是人♥质♥说米契一直在说
But the hostage said that Mitch kept talking about
在荒野中消失一段时间
disappearing in the wilderness for a while.
他们找到了他的越野车
They found his SUV
里面装满了全新的露营和救生装备
full of brand-new camping and survival gear.
格里菲斯公园吗
Griffith Park?
就在那边
It's right there.
他觉得他能在里面躲多久呢
How long does he think he can hide there?
那个公园有十六平方公里
That park's 4,000 acres.
有上百个出入口
There's a hundred ways in and out.
有人在那失踪过几个星期
People have disappeared in there for weeks.
追思会队伍会经过那的一条小道
Procession goes right by one of the trailheads.
米契有可能还计划
Mitch could still be planning
在逃跑之前 发射几枚手榴弹
to use a few of those grenades before he takes off.
我们要快点赶过去 出发
We gotta get there fast. Let's move.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
这就对了
There you go.
米契·安德森 趴在地上
Mitch Anderson! On the ground!
立刻跪下
On your knees, now!
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move, move, move!
趴下
Down on the ground!
我说趴下
I said down on the ground!
米契
Mitch!
照我说的做
Do exactly what I say.
后退
You get back!
我说后退
I said get back!
不要再往前走
Don't you come any closer!
别紧张 米契
Take it easy, Mitch.
还没有人死
Nobody's died yet.
没人死吗
Nobody died?
我父亲死了
My father died!
因为两千块
For $2,000!
这些人和这件事毫无关系
And none of these people had anything to do with that.
是的 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
他们都是来参加你们花了几百万所办的葬礼
They're all here for this funeral that you paid millions for.
他们为了多少钱而杀死了我父亲
How much did they kill my father over?!
我能理解你
I hear you, man.
但是你拿枪指着无辜的人
But it's tough to have this conversation
我们就很难好好说话
when you're pointing a gun at an innocent person.
如果你对我们有意见就冲我们来 放了她
If you got a problem with us, take it up with us, not her.
-他跑了 -快追 快追 快追
- He's running! - Move, move, move, move!
洛城警局 趴下
LAPD! Get down!
大家都趴下
Everybody down!
手手榴弹 全都趴下
Grenade! Get down! Get down!
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
快走 快跑 快点 快走
Get out of here. Run. Run. Move!
迪肯
Deacon...
警司
Sergeant.
我正想找你
I was hoping we'd catch you.
我正要回家
Well, I'm just trying to get home.
和家人吃饭
Have a meal with my family.
我不想耽误你 警司 但是...
I don't want to keep you, Sergeant, but...
我想亲自谢谢你们每个人
I want to thank each one of you personally.
不必言谢
No thanks necessary.
我相信整个小队都会这么说
I'm sure the team would say the same thing.
是的
Yes, well...
我们初次见面的时候
when we first met,
也许我不应该先入为主觉得你有问题
maybe I could've given you the benefit of the doubt.
在你女儿亲眼看到
Well, after what your daughter saw
她男朋友发生的事之后 我能...
happen to her boyfriend, I can--
我能理解你为什么不相信我了
I can understand why you didn't.
有时我忘了
See, I-I forget, sometimes,
并不是每一位佩戴警徽的警♥察♥
that not every police officer that wears that badge
都会像我们在特警队这样坚持高标准
holds himself to the high standard that we do here at SWAT.
有句话我本应说 但我没说出口
And I don't think I said this, and I should've:
对你失去亲人 我深感抱歉
I am truly sorry for your loss.
听说你要去考大♥师♥级枪手
Just heard you're going for master gunner.
是的
Yeah.
我想就让其他人在评估时跟希克斯
I figure, let all the others walk into their eval with Hicks
吹嘘自己取得了多少认证资格
bragging about how many cadres they got.
任何人都能考到认证资格
Anyone can earn a cadre.
但全特警队只有一人
One only person in all of SWAT
能成为大♥师♥级枪手
gets to be master gunner, so...
我知道从战略领导学院比赛开始
I know we got off on the wrong foot
我们之间就有了嫌隙
with the TLI competition.
你也许发现了
And you probably noticed that
我没有像往常那样
I haven't been busting my ass for this
为这场比赛竭尽全力
the way I normally would.
但这不是我
But that's not me.
我不能这样下去了
And I can't do that anymore.
那就好
Good.
没人叫你这么做
No one asked you to.
严格来说没有
Not technically, no.
但你最近的表现却都是这么告诉我的
But the way you've been acting lately says plenty.
我不是生气你和谭参加了比赛
I am not mad at you and Tan for entering the competition.
我没有
I'm not.
只是把你们当成了竞争对手
Just... treating you guys like what you are.
暂时的
For the moment, anyway.
你们是我要打败的对手
You... you're the ones that I need to beat.
你们阻碍了我去争取我最想要的东西
You're in the way of something I really want.
有些人可能前一分钟还在相互竞争
Some people can compete one minute
下一分钟就玩在一起了
and be palling around the next, and...
你不是这种人
And that's not you.
我懂
I get it.
但是等比赛结束后
Once the competition's over, though...
等我打败你后吗 是的
After I smoke your ass? Yeah.
也许情况就会恢复正常
Maybe things will go back to normal.
也许
Maybe.
斯蒂芬连续三年
Stevens has had master gunner
蝉联♥大♥师级枪手称号♥
locked up for the last three years.
如果不能把他赶下台
If you can't dethrone him,
你就要从头再来了
you're back to square one.
不成功便成仁 对吧
Well, go big or go home, right?
看来你要成仁了
Looks like you're going home.
这里只有我练了差不多一个小时
I've been the only one here for, like, an hour.
整整一小时这么久
A whole hour?
对不起我迟到了
I'm so sorry for being late.
没事 其实我也刚到家
Hey, it's all good. I just got home myself, actually.
你们吃了吗
Have you eaten yet?
我正好打了包
Just picked up some grub.
我吃
I can eat.
你呢 勒罗伊
What about you, Leroy?
你要不要坐下吃一点
You want to sit down for a bite?
不了 不用了
No, I'm good, man.
过渡教习所有宵禁
Halfway house got a curfew anyway.
好吧
All right.
这周六有个车展
Hey, but listen, this Saturday there's a car show.
就在马利布
It's up in Malibu.
但是
But, you know,
老爸在做完化疗之前不能去人多的地方
Pops can't be around a lot of people till his chemo's done, so...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表