剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
We saved the 127 guys from walking into an ambush.
这次是我们赢了 洪都
Yeah, we won this battle, Hondo.
这就是他 现在有一点胡茬 也许瘦了一点
That's him. Got some stubble now, lost some weight maybe,
但这绝对就是我们要找的人
but that's definitely our guy.
他的名字是亚当·马克斯
His name's Adam Max.
根据你关于皇家阳台的消息
Based on your tip about the Princely Terrace fire,
劫案凶杀专案组开始了调查
RHD started digging.
他们根本不用深挖
They didn't have to go deep.
马♥克♥思♥的妻子和孩子两人死于火灾
Max's wife and child were two of the fire's fatalities.
很显然 他觉得127分局的人要为此负责
And obviously he's decided that Station 127 is responsible.
在火灾后 他提起了诉讼
Well, he filed a lawsuit after the fire,
但是他跟其他受害者不一样
but he didn't go after the landlord
他要诉讼的不是房♥东 或者保险公♥司♥
or the insurance companies like the other victims.
他控告洛城消防局过失致死
He filed a wrongful death suit against the LAFD.
过失致死 我没明白
Wrongful death? I don't get it.
很显然 法官也是
Neither did the jury, apparently.
他输了诉讼
He lost the lawsuit.
两周前 他最后一次上诉也被驳回
Just exhausted his appeals about two weeks ago.
所以 他现在想用其它办法
So now he's trying to find another way
让豪瑟尔和他的手下付出代价
to make Hauser and his men pay.
他唯一记录在案的地址
Well, the only address we have on record
就是皇家阳台公♥寓♥
is the Princely Terrace apartment building.
-那里现在就是片空地 -社交媒体呢
- That's just an empty lot now. - Social media?
刚开始查
Yeah, we just started looking.
上面发表了很多仇恨性言论
A lot of hate there,
但是没有指向他现在地址的信息
but nothing that points to where he's living.
等一下
Hold on.
他提到了一家悲伤资讯中心 维斯塔·马德拉
He's references a grief counseling center, Vista Madera.
如果他在那待过 或许那里的人知道他的下落
If he spent time there, maybe they know how to find him.
好 带上斯特里特去吧
All right, take Street and go.
长官 他肯定知道我们已经查清他的身份了
Sir, he's got to know that we can ID him now.
他要么从此消失
He's either gonna disappear...
要么就会加快他的袭击计划
Or accelerate his attacks.
我去联♥系♥应急管理部
I'll talk to Emergency Management,
让127分局暂时待命
have Station 127 stand down.
我们可以邀请豪瑟尔队长和他的队员
Now, we can invite Captain Hauser and his men
到特警队来加以保护 我觉得你应该不会反对
into SWAT for protection, assuming you have no objection.
-完全没意见 人越多越好 -好
- Not at all. The more the merrier. - All right.
悲伤的五个阶段
否定 愤怒 调整 抑郁 接受
这上面写的可能有点过于简化了
It's a little bit of an oversimplification maybe.
人们应对悲伤的方式各不相同
People handle grief differently.
应对的方式不同 速度也不同
We don't all progress the same way, at the same rate.
我猜亚当·马克斯就是一个例子
I'm guessing Adam Max would be an example of that?
亚当
Adam.
亚当被牢牢地困在了愤怒阶段
Adam was stuck in the anger phase, intensely.
-你还在帮助他吗 -没有了
- Are you still working with him? - No.
我不得不让亚当不要再来了
I had to ask Adam to stop coming around.
他的存在不利于小组里其他人的恢复
He was a detriment to the others in group session.
是的 他们失去了恢复的机会
Yeah, denied them an opportunity to heal.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他会占用所有时间 无止境地大吼大叫
Well, he would monopolize the time, ranting endlessly,
把他家人的死归咎于消防队
blaming the firemen for his family's death.
我无法想象亚当经历的事有多可怕
Look, I can't imagine the horror of what Adam went through.
回到家发现家里着火了
I mean, coming home to find his building on fire,
家人还在里面 消防员却在撤离
the firemen retreating with his family still inside.
我在这里见过很多种伤痛
I see a lot of pain here.
但亚当正在经历的要更加深层 更加黑暗
What Adam was dealing with was much deeper, much darker.
我只能猜测他自从离开这里之后情况更严重了
And I can only assume since leaving that he's gotten much worse.
科菲女士
Ms. Coffey,
我们必须尽快找到亚当
it is very important that we find Adam as quickly as possible.
你知道该怎么找吗
Any idea how we do that?
你知道他住在哪里吗
Any clue where he might be living?
不知道 我一直以为他住在那辆野营车里
No. I just assumed he was living in that RV.
他有辆野营车
He had an RV?
是的 我有几次送他去停车场
Yeah. I mean, I walked him out to the parking lot a few times,
虽然基本上只是为了让他赶紧出去
mostly just to get him out of the building.
他很显然就住在野营车里
It was clear that he was living out of that thing.
-你好 谭 -你好 卢卡
- Hey, Tan the man. - Hey, Luca.
有事吗 你知道我总是很高兴看到你
What's up? You know I always love seeing your face,
但我这正有几个本地警♥察♥要拉我去吃饭
but I got some local PDs about to drag me out to the brat house.
好吧 那改天吧
Yeah, all right. Yeah, some other time, maybe.
别
No.
我还有几分钟 怎么了
I got a second or two. What's up?
是关于战术领导学院竞赛的事
It's about the T.L.I. Competition.
老兄 你知道我没法干涉谁会成为我的搭档
Dude. You know I have no say in who's gonna be my partner out here.
-都是希克斯说了算 -我知道
- That's all Hicks's call. - I know.
只是 兄弟 我之前
It's just, man, I-I feel like
在特警队一直都是领头羊
I've been kicking ass on SWAT for a long time now.
希克斯真的会只根据
Is Hicks really gonna make his pick
过去几周的表现来决定人选吗
based on these last couple weeks?
就凭一个破比赛
On some stupid competition?
是的 我是说 这整个竞赛的意义就在于此
Well, yeah. I mean, that's kind of the point of the whole thing.
我已经跟洪都聊过了 我知道现在情况如何
Look, I already talked to Hondo, so I know what's up.
你还没有出局 好吗
You're not out of it yet, okay?
你只需要在剩下的时间里好好表现
You just got to make your mark in the time you got left,
就这么简单
that's all.
老兄 抱歉 那帮德国兄弟来了 我得走了
Hey, sorry, man. My German bruders are here, so I got to go.
好好表现 脱颖而出 好吗
Just put yourself out there and get yourself noticed, okay?
-好了 祝你好运 兄弟 -再见
- All right, good luck, bro. - Tschuss.
味道如何
So, what you think?
第一次吃危地妈妈餐厅的东西 是不是很棒
Your first taste of Guate-Mama's. Amazing, right?
你们真是震惊到我了
You guys are blowing my mind right now.
这是你们的餐车供应的 是属于你们的车
This is from your food truck? You own it?
是20队的 全体成员共有的
20-Squad does, yeah. All partners.
消防队里一直传的是
Talk at the fire station's always been
消防员的伙食是最好的 而警♥察♥
that firemen have the best food. I mean, cops...
-他们都不... -让我猜猜看
- You know, they don't... - Let me guess.
说我们只有咖啡和甜甜圈
We're just the coffee and doughnut clowns?
没事 我们知道你们整天编排我们
Don't worry about it. We know how much smack you talk about us.
-更何况 我们也都编排回去了 -真的吗
- Plus, we give as good as we get. - Do you?
大卫·凯警司 请到前面来
Sergeant David Kay. I need you over here front and center.
快点 老哥
Come on, man.
-这是什么情况 -我真不知道
- What's this about? - No idea, I swear.
好了 各位 听好 我有话说
All right, everybody. Listen up. I got something to say.
我在圣十字医院的一个护士朋友刚告诉我
Just got word from a nurse friend over at Holy Cross.
凯尔·库伯已经从手术室出来了 手术很成功
Kyle Cooper is out of surgery. He's doing well.
医生认为他能完全康复
Doctors expect him to make a full recovery.
还有 医生说
And there's more. According to the docs,
如果不是凯警司 库珀肯定挺不过来
Cooper wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for Sergeant Kay.
太棒了 迪肯
All right, Deac.
太棒了 迪肯
All right, Deac!
好了 好了 够了 够了
All right, all right. That's enough, that's enough.
真正值得赞扬的应该是医生们
I'm sure the surgeons deserve the real credit.
-好样的 迪肯 -没错
- Way to go, Deac. - Yes.
恭喜
Congrats.
难得看到我们两个部门合得来
It's nice to see our two departments getting along for once.
怎么
What's up?
别告诉我你想念我们互掐的时候了
Don't tell me you're already missing our usual rivalry.
我只是在想皇家阳台大火
Just thinking about the Princely Terrace fire.
99%的情况下 你都是英雄
You know, you can be a hero 99% of the time...
是的 但正是这百分之一让我们彻夜难眠
Yeah, but it's that one percent that keeps us up at night.
是我下的命令
I'm the one that made the call.
让我的人撤退
I pulled my guys out.
把亚当·马克斯的家人留在里面等死
Left Adam Max's family inside to die.
那栋大楼要塌了
That building was coming down.
所有主支撑结构都在崩塌
All the major structural support was starting to collapse.
你保护了你的人
You protected your men.
这是个残酷的决定
It's a brutal call,
但这是我们要承担的责任
but it's the burden we bear.
我命令他们出去
I ordered them out
尽管我能听到里面的尖叫
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表