剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不许动
Stop right there!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You good? - Yeah.
30D 最后嫌疑人已击倒
30-David, last suspect down.
无需增援
We're Code 4 all around.
你妻子好像给你发了好几次短♥信♥
I think your wife tried to text you a few times.
她应该想知道你没事
She probably wants to know you're all right.
她知道我们会互相照顾
She knows we look out for each other.
也是
Yeah.
-这样可以吗 -嗯
- That feel secure? - Yeah.
谢谢你之前的话
Thanks for your words earlier.
真是雪中送炭
Came right when I needed them.
你领导得很好
You did great leading the team.
我相信不用多久你也会成为小队领袖
I'm sure it won't be long before you have one of your own.
我不确定我能胜任
Nah, I'm not sure that's in the cards for me.
每天担心手下人的
Every day, worrying about the lives of people
性命安危
under my command...
-我不是这块料 -那真遗憾
- I'm not built that way. - That's too bad.
很多警官都会希望你来当他们的领导
A lot of officers would love to have you for a boss.
我知道我会的
I know I would.
谢谢
Thank you.
-福勒 -长官
- Fowler. - Sir.
我知道你和卢卡说了你兄弟的事
I know you told Luca about your brother.
你用一段痛苦的记忆来激励他
You used a tough memory to inspire.
我也没想到自己会这么做
Kind of surprised myself.
我想
I guess...
是这个团队信任感很足
feels like there's a lot of trust around here.
我和你说过的
Yeah. I told you,
我精心挑选你是有原因的
I handpicked you for a reason.
我知道这个小队迟早会需要你
I knew this team would need you at some point.
我很高兴你今天在这里
I'm glad you were here today.
我应该可以代表整个小队说这话
And I think I can speak for the whole team,
我们都可以
we all are.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我很高兴你安全出来了 老大
I am so glad you made it out okay, boss.
我们安全出来都是因为你 大个子
You're a big reason we did, big man.
很高兴我们有你在这里
Glad we had you out here.
今天干得好 卢卡
Hell of a day today, Luca.
有一阵子我没了主意 抱歉
I froze for a minute there. I'm sorry.
没事
Don't be.
你那样在法♥院♥楼梯上直面迪亚兹
You meeting Diaz on the courthouse stairs
的确勇气十足 卢卡
like that... Showed a lot of guts, Luca.
你知道为什么选你来负责
You know why you were chosen to run point
洛城警局在德国的领导学院吗
for the LAPD at the Leadership Institute in Germany?
你是要和我说我有领导的血统
You gonna tell me I got leadership in my blood
因为我爸是领队吗
because my dad was a team leader?
我想我当士兵会更快乐
I think I'm happier being a soldier.
你♥爸♥在升职之前 也和我说过同样的话
Your dad used to say the same exact thing before his promotion.
做了好几年的思想斗争
Fought it for years.
这我不知道
I didn't know that.
我一直以为这是他一开始的目标
Guess I always thought he wanted it from the start.
优秀的领导一开始都没有想当领袖的心思
The best leaders are often the ones that don't want it at first.
他们都是慢慢成长为领袖的
They just grow into it.
不要排斥其它可能性
Keep an open mind.
好的
I will.
我们今天本该休息的
Just think, today was supposed to be our day off.
是啊 真要命
Yeah, crazy.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
假设你的肝匹配 然后呢
Say your liver's a match, then what?
船到桥头自然直
Then cross that bridge when I come to it.
移植手术
Transplant surgery...
如果出了问题怎么办
What if something goes wrong?
你有可能会丢了工作
You could lose your job,
或者会死
or you could die.
你觉得我不知道这事的严重性吗
You think I don't know how screwed up this is?
她只有我这个亲人了
She only has me.
我只记得我为了生下阿里尔所经历的一切
I just remember everything I went through trying to have Ariel.
我不知道我是否还有那种勇气
I don't know if I have it in me again.
但是那孩子不是我的
But the child isn't mine.
凯伦
Karen?
你和我说她是
You told me she was.
我要怎么...
What am I supposed to...
你好 我是克里斯·阿隆索
Hi. I'm, Chris Alonso.
我是你儿子的同事
I work with your son.
当然了
Of course.
我和吉米住在一起时 经常听到他提起你
The Chris I heard so much about when I was living with Jimmy.
但是他从来没说过你这么漂亮
He never said how cute you were.
他经常和我提起你
He's told me a lot about you.
我想是的
I'm sure he did.
但愿他也说了我们还是有过幸福时光的
Hope he said we had some good times, too.
你的医生让他去做个检查
Your doctor asked him to get tested
看看他能不能捐出自己的肝
so he can maybe donate his liver.
什么
What?
不 我不要吉米捐肝
No, I don't want Jimmy to do that.
我... 这些该死的医生
I... These damn doctors.
我求他们不要去找我儿子
I begged them to leave my kid out of it.
他们不听
They don't listen.
不 我认为你就想这样
No, I think that's exactly what you want.
你只是不想亲自开口罢了
You just didn't want to be the one to ask.
我相信你听说了我很多不好的事
I'm sure that you've heard plenty of horror stories about me,
但我是绝对不会伤害我儿子的
but I would never do anything to hurt my son.
像这种手术
An operation like this,
你是在叫他抛弃他为自己努力建立的一切
you're asking him to throw away everything he's built for himself.
我没要求他做任何事
I didn't ask him for anything.
我来是想让你不要改变心意的
I came here to keep it that way.
你有什么资格来要求我
And who are you to make demands?
我知道你还在嗑药
I know you're still using.
我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it on your face,
即便你儿子不想
even if your son doesn't want to.
事实上 如果你能保持六个月不沾毒品
Fact is, if you stay sober for six months,
就能重新登记接受器官捐赠
you can get yourself back onto the registry.
不过这你早就知道了
But you already know that.
你觉得自己找到了捷径
You think you found a shortcut.
所以接下来你要这么做
So this is what you're gonna do.
你要告诉他你不需要他做任何事
You're gonna tell him you don't need anything from him
你只需要他的支持
except his support.
你不会想和我对着干的
You don't want to fight me on this.
你一定很爱我的吉米
You must really love my Jimmy.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表