剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
听我说 孩子
All right, well, listen, kid.
圣莫妮卡的网上课程不错
You know, Santa Monica would be great for online classes,
不过我不知道你喜不喜欢去那的交通
but I don't know if you're gonna like that commute.
你得起得比我还早了
You'd have to get up before I do.
你觉得我需要上早课
You think I'm-a be taking morning classes?
对你这个小瞌睡虫当然不可能了
Not your little sleeping ass, no.
你和你♥爸♥怎么样了
What happened with your pop?
还顺利吗
How'd that go?
还行
It was okay.
他看起来挺好的
He seems good.
他没不让你走吧
He didn't keep you, though?
你去校招会没迟到吧
You made it to the expo on time, right?
没有 都挺好
Yeah, yeah. It-It's all good.
达瑞尔 他是你父亲
Darryl, he is your father.
你知道我尊重这点
And you know I respect that.
只是你这几年改过了这么多
It's just you've accomplished so much over the last couple years.
我不希望有任何事情
I just don't want to see anything get in the way
阻碍你继续这样成长下去
of continuing that progress.
我说过了...
Look, look, l-like I said...
我知道 我知道 都挺好的 我知道了
I know. I know. It's all good. I got it.
好了 我要挂了
All right, I got to jump.
我得把这张试♥卷♥做完
I got to finish this paper, all right?
好 你好好做作业 孩子
All right, you take care of that homework, kid.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
好
All right.
怎么了
What's up?
我们查了蓝色小子给我们的
So we looked into the IP address that the Blue Boys gave us
那个被他们提出组织的人的IP地址
for the guy they kicked out of the group.
结果发现 在圣地亚哥激进主义大会时
Turns out it's the exact same IP address
对罗迪姆发出威胁的就是这个IP地址
that made the threats against Rhodium's activism summit in San Diego.
你查到姓名了吗
Did you get a name?
保罗·加西亚
Paul Garcia.
还有这个 他的双胞胎姐姐
And get this. His twin sister--
一名治安法警 去年在执行任务时被杀害了
she was a sheriff's deputy killed in the line of duty last year.
难怪他对罗迪姆和她的粉丝
Makes sense why he would have an ax to grind
恨之入骨
with Rhodium and her fans.
保罗·加西亚还用这个IP在爱彼迎上订了房♥
Paul Garcia also used the same IP to reserve an Airbnb,
明天入住 就在送葬路线旁
tomorrow, just outside the procession route.
干得漂亮 迪肯 召集小队
Nice work, Deac. Let's get the team.
已经就绪了
Already getting tac'd up.
洛城警局 我们有搜查令
LAPD! We have a warrant!
两人跟上 两人跟上
Give me two. Give me two.
洪都
Hondo.
好了 分头行事
All right, spread out and...
上楼
Upstairs.
谭 你去守着前门 行动
Tan, cover the front door. Come on.
两人跟上 两人跟上
Two, two, two, two.
保罗·加西亚
Paul Garcia!
我去楼下
Going down.
保罗·加西亚 不准动 我说了不准动
Paul Garcia, stay right there. I said stay right there.
房♥子有六米高
That's 20 feet down, man.
她不配有人给她送街
She doesn't deserve a parade!
我明白 但你得回来
I hear you, but just come back over here,
我们好好谈谈
and we can talk about it.
我姐姐才配人♥民♥给她送街
My sister's the one who deserved a parade.
就是罗迪姆这样的白♥痴♥
It's idiots like Rhodium
害得我姐姐这样的好人被杀
that get people like my sister killed!
你会伤着自己的
You're gonna get yourself hurt, man.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你姐姐是执行任务时被杀的 对吗
Your sister was killed in the line of duty, right?
保护无辜群众
Protecting innocent people?
你觉得她希望明天追思会上的人
You think she'd want the folks tomorrow
受到伤害吗
at the memorial to get hurt?
当然不会了
Of course not.
好了
All right.
那你怎么还不回屋内
Then why don't you go back inside
我们来聊聊你在山崖上放的枪
and let's talk about the gun you planted at the bluff.
枪
The gun?
什么枪
What gun?
屠警贱妇
还有两条横幅就有点少♥儿♥不♥宜♥了
The other two banners are a little bit more X-rated--
正面各扇窗户都挂了一条
one for each front-facing window.
他准备趁送葬队伍经过时
He was gonna unfurl them simultaneously
将它们同时展开
as the procession was passing by.
圣地亚哥警局会将他收监
San Diego PD's gonna take him into custody.
他们想以炸♥弹♥恐吓的罪名起诉他
They want to charge him for making the bomb threats.
告诉他们一定要
Told them to make sure
让他看看心理医生
that he talks to a mental health professional.
这个孩子需要帮助
Kid needs help.
好 不过目前还没法找到
Yeah, well, it still doesn't get us any closer to finding
那个藏AR15的人
the person that hid that AR-15 out there.
克里斯 你那个位线人有什么消息没
Chris, what's up with that CI of yours?
还没回话
Still haven't heard back.
你知道什么能让她开始卖♥♥力吗
You know what might light a fire under her ass?
追思会门票
Passes to the memorial.
我知道听起来很离谱 但这是城里最炙手可热的票
I know how that sounds, but it's the hottest ticket in town.
拿葬礼门票做交换
Bartering with funeral tickets?
但凡我们有嫌疑人 打死我都不会让你这么干
And if we had a suspect, I'd tell you hell no.
告诉你的线人 如果她能爆点好料
You tell your CI, if she gets something that pans out,
我就给她前排座位
I'll get her front row seats.
什么事
Yeah?
我是送鸡肉的
Yeah, I got your chicken.
我没点鸡肉 你送错门了 抱歉
I didn't order any chicken. Got the wrong address, sorry.
这是2B单元吧
This is unit 2B, right?
没错 但我没点鸡肉 你可能...
Yeah, but I didn't order any chicken. You probably...
靠墙站 闭嘴
Against the wall! Don't say a word!
闭嘴
Don't say a word!
别急 伙计
Easy, man.
别开枪 好吗 想拿什么随意
Don't shoot, okay? Take whatever you want, okay?
-你可以拿走 -我叫你闭嘴
- You can take my... - I said shut up!
过来
Come on.
你还要咖啡吗
You want some more coffee?
好 再来点
Yeah, a little bit.
老爸 他迟到了多久
Pop, how late was he?
一小时吧
About an hour.
一小时
An hour?
所以除了撒谎说自己准时到了
So, on top of lying about being on time,
他还错过了半场校招会
he missed half the expo?
该死 我以为他能认真点
Damn it, I thought he was serious about this.
他跟父亲已经分别很久了
Been a long time since he spent time with his father.
我知道他情绪很复杂
I know he's got mixed feelings,
但他的内心有着好奇
but there's a part of him that's curious,
他也知道你想把他们父子俩分开
and he knows you're trying to keep them apart.
你知道 我不会撒谎的
You know, I ain't gonna lie.
一部分我想告诉他
Half of me wants to tell him
他不能见勒罗伊 但是
that he can't see Leroy, but...
另一部分的你不想让一个青春期男孩
The other half doesn't want to keep a teenage boy
远离他的父亲
from his father.
达瑞尔进步很大
Darryl has come so far.
我不能坐视不管 让勒罗伊毁了这一切
I can't just sit back and let Leroy ruin that.
你总是告诉我
You're always the one that's telling me,
别把所有事都看成非黑即白
don't look at things so black and white.
也许除了"不让他见勒罗伊"
Maybe it's not "Don't let him see Leroy"
与"让他见勒罗伊"
or "Let him see Leroy."
还有另一种方式
Maybe there's another way.
行 很好 把他带来
All right, great. Bring him in.
追思会门票起作用了
Well, the memorial tickets did the trick.
克里斯的线人来了
Chris's CI came through?
得到一个名字 "弗兰克·埃斯皮纳多"
Got the name "Frank Espinado."
当地的枪♥支♥贩子 能弄到榴弹发射器
Local gun dealer with access to grenade launchers.
显然他在等待期的时候
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表