剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
在城北
north of the city.
搜索范围很大
That's a big area to canvass.
车管局有他两条地址信息
His DMV records list two addresses:
一个在城内
one in the city...
另一个就在那附近
and the other right near that last ping.
那是沙漠中心
That's the middle of the desert.
怎么不吃饭
You need to eat.
我不想让你饿肚子
I don't want you starving yourself.
我把你带到这是为了让你能高兴一点
I brought you here to make you happy.
你说过 你前夫从未让你开心过
You said your ex never did anything like that for you.
我保证不再给他打电♥话♥了
I won't call him again.
我对你这么好
I'm so good to you.
你难倒感受不到吗
Why can't you see that?
乔 我当然能感受到
I do see it, Joe.
但我觉得现在该回家了 乔
But I need to go home now, Joe.
你多会才能放我回家
When can I go home?
你一度让我觉得你想跟我在一起
You made me feel like you wanted to be with me,
但你还是想着他 是不是
but it's still him, isn't it? Isn't it?!
-求求你让我回家吧 -杰西 现在晚了
- I just want to go home, please. - Too late, Jess!
闭嘴
Quiet!
没有活动的迹象
No sign of movement.
门窗位于西面与东面
Windows and doors on the west and east sides.
乔·法尔科内
这就是乔·法尔科内的车
That's Joe Falcone's car.
看样子我们最好从北面破入
Looks like our best approach is the one-side.
收到 谭你去开车
All right, Tan, jump back in Betty.
听我指令 掩护我们到北面
Lead us to the one-side on my call.
列队进入
Form a stick.
我们走门厅进正门
We enter on the porch toward the front door.
福勒 你在此待命 直至安全
Fowler, stay back until we're clear.
我也是经过训练 可以进现场的
I'm trained to go into hostile situations.
知道 但是你没和我们磨合过
Yeah, well, you haven't trained with us.
如果需要医疗救助 你马上进入
If there's a medical situation, you'll come in right away.
我们走
Let's move.
斯特里特 检查南面
Street, check the three-side.
洛城警局
LAPD!
奉令搜查 请开门
Search warrant! Open up!
谭 破门
Tan, door.
洛城警局
LAPD!
洛城警局
LAPD!
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear!
卧室安全
Bedroom clear!
食物还是热的 炉子还开着
Food's warm. Stove's still on.
灯也没关
Lights left on.
有人刚走
Someone just left.
我们来晚了吗
We're too late?
遭了
That's not good.
他们进沙漠里了
They're out in the desert.
20-D队请求直升机降落
This is 20-David. I need Airship 20 to land.
需要进行空中搜查
I need my guys' eyes in the air.
我们发现轮胎印指向了沙漠
We found tire tracks leading out to the desert,
朝东 和刚才枪响的方向一致
headed east, same direction as the gunshot.
好的 我们坐车追踪吧
All right. We'll follow the tracks in the SWAT SUVs. Go.
哪里有设有安检
Where are the checkpoints?
当地警局已在多处设置路障
Local PD's got roadblocks, set up here and here.
好 现在我们将封锁区扩大至15平方英里
All right, let's expand it to a 15-mile blockade.
封锁15号♥至10号♥东侧的所有出口匝道
Block exit ramps from Route 15 to the east of the 10.
上直升机 勘察一下周围区域
Hop on that bird and check the surrounding area.
有情况及时通报
Relay if you see anything.
你干嘛去
Where you going?
想要找到人♥质♥ 多个帮手更容易
Two more eyes can't hurt if you want to find her.
行吧 但是你得跟好我
Okay, but you stay close to me.
准备好了 出发吧
I'm good. Let's go.
停车
Stop. Stop.
头儿 你发现什么了吗
What do you got, boss?
嫌疑人在这里停过车
Suspect stopped here.
之后倒车又跑了
And then he backed up, and then he kept going.
他为什么会在这停车
Stopped here for what?
为了毁尸灭迹
To get rid of evidence.
我们分开行动 把这座山地毯式搜索一下
Let's spread out. Grid search up the hill.
嫌疑人可能在找合适的抛尸地点
Suspect could've been looking for a place to dump her body.
目前区域内无情况
Nothing on his property.
我们正向东搜查沙漠
We're heading east to search the desert.
收到 迪肯
Roger that, Deac.
等一下 有情况
Hold on. I might have something.
两点钟方向 发现目标车辆
Vehicle spotted, two o'clock!
跟上那辆皮卡车
Head towards that pickup truck.
我们沿着路走
Let's head towards the road.
应该能发现些线索
Might find something over there.
等等
Wait.
有弹壳
Shell casing.
谭 谭 有拖痕
Tan, Tan. Drag marks.
这下面是空的
Something's hollow under here.
把它搬起来
Let's get it off.
26D
26-David,
似乎在废弃矿井里发现了受害者
we might've located the victim down an old mine shaft.
杰西 你听得见吗 杰西
Hey, Jess! Can you hear us? Jess!
杰西·温特
Jess Winter!
去拿工具 我要下去了
Get the gear. I'm going down.
降低高度 我才能看见车里的情况
Lower us down so I can see inside.
这是我们要找的人 是法尔科内
That's our guy. That's Falcone.
副驾上没人 只有他一个
No one in the passenger seat. He's alone.
有枪
Gun!
等下 30D
Hold on. 30-David.
确认法尔科内在卡车上 我们交火了
ID'd Falcone in the truck. We're taking fire.
你们没事吧
Are you good?
是的 我们没事
Yeah, yeah, we're good.
这是全套检测装备
All your assessment gear,
你要的一切都在这里面
everything you need is in here.
我知道了 如果她活着
All right, I got it. If she's alive,
我会先处理枪伤
I'll treat the bullet wound first,
固定她的脖子 把她抬到担架上
stabilize her neck, put her on the litter,
把她带上来交给你
and get her up to you.
别担心稳定的问题
Don't worry about stabilizing--
就算伤到脊椎也无法挽回了
if there's a spinal injury, it's already done.
我担心的是内出血和取子弹的时间
What I'm worried about is internal bleeding and extraction time.
她在休克中 必须尽快把她救出来
She'll be in shock. Got to get her out as quickly as possible.
好的 保持联♥系♥ 我们走 斯特里特
All right, stay on comms. Let's go, Street.
把我送下去
Get me down there.
看来她的衣服被板条挂住了
Looks like her clothes got caught up on these planks.
也许减缓了她的下坠
Might've softened her fall.
但愿能救她一命
Hopefully it kept her alive.
情况怎么样 头儿
How you doing, boss?
我很好 到底部了
I'm good. I'm at the bottom.
把绳子再放宽松一点
Lower down a little more slack for me.
杰西
Jess.
杰西 听得见吗
Jess, can you hear me?
杰西 听得见吗
Jess, can you hear me?
她还活着
She's alive.
她的颈动脉搏动很强
She's got a strong carotid pulse,
但呼吸很缓慢
but her breathing is slow.
躯干上有多处擦伤
I also see multiple abrasions on her torso,
衬衫被血浸透了
and her shirt's covered in blood.
皮肤灰暗有斑点
Her skin is dusky, mottled.
可能是内出血
It could be internal bleeding.
你找到伤口在哪里了吗
Have you located the source of the wound?
背后中枪 貌似是贯穿伤
Shot to the back, through and through, it looks like.
我要封住弹眼
I'm gonna seal the bullet wound.
加油 杰西 坚持住
Come on, Jess, stay with me.
集中注意力听我的声音
Just listen to the sound of my voice.
杰西 撑住 有我呢
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表