剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但他的计划一定更加危险
but what he's got planned is much worse.
他最近特地购买♥♥了一把M203榴弹发射器
He recently purchased an M203 launcher specifically
因为它能适配SIP手榴弹[一种自燃性磷弹]
because it's compatible with SIP grenades.
威利·皮特
Willie Pete.
威利·皮特
Willie Pete?
是一种白磷燃♥烧♥弹♥ 比凝固汽油弹威力更猛
It's white phosphorous. It's napalm on steroids.
那玩意能把水泥像是黄油一样化掉
That stuff goes through cement like butter.
安德森真的有可能拿到这玩意吗
We think Anderson could really get his hands on that stuff?
大多数国家都不再使用白磷手榴弹了
Most countries aren't using white phosphorous grenades anymore,
但是我听说市面上偶有旧式的出现
but I have heard about old stashes turning up from time to time.
而只需要一个就能造成重大伤亡
And it only takes one.
追思会将在两小时后开始
The memorial procession starts in two hours.
追思会开始前 所有警员听从我的命令
And until it does, I want every officer under my command
出去寻找米契·安德森的踪迹
out there looking for Mitch Anderson.
曾住址 女友 前女友
All right, previous addresses, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends,
同事 工作地点
known associates, the works.
现在就去
We're on it.
我不是有自杀倾向的疯子
You know, I'm not some crazy wacko with a death wish.
我计划在这里待一段时间
I plan on being around for a while.
至于警♥察♥
Cops...
人们总说 天网恢恢疏而不漏
they always say that you can't get away,
但如果知道怎么藏匿踪迹
but if you know how to live off the land,
总有些人
there are guys--
甚至是真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
actual terrorists even--
都可以逍遥法外好几年
they don't catch them for years.
我要说的是
What I'm trying to say...
我不会伤害你的
...is I'm not gonna hurt you.
我需要你跟着我
I need you around.
告诉警♥察♥ 我对你有多好
You tell them how good I treated you
告诉他们 我一定要这么做的原因
and you tell them why I had to do all this.
你知道他们为这场愚蠢的追思会花费了多少吗
You know how much they're spending on this dumb-ass memorial?
市政♥府♥和县政♥府♥加起来 超过三百万
City and county combined, it's more than three million.
真是疯了 是吧
It's crazy, right?
我爸
My dad...
他得到的是三千块的罚款
...he got a thousand-dollar fine
因为公醉
for P.I.
公共场合醉酒罪
That's public intoxication.
他坐了三十天牢
He goes to jail for 30 days.
因为他在监狱里未能及时交罚款 他们还加了滞纳金
They added late fees for the time that he was inside.
滞纳金
Late fees.
你敢相信吗
You believe that?
等他出狱后 又将他软禁在家
Put him on house arrest when he gets out,
戴的脚踝监视器还要收费一千
they bill him another thousand dollars for the ankle monitor.
他们还说 如果不及时交罚款
And they tell him that he's gonna go back to jail
他还得回去坐牢
if he doesn't pay the bill on time.
所以有一天 他决定灌醉自己
He decides that he's gonna get drunk one day,
在我上班的时候给我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
starts calling, texting me while I'm at work.
告诉我 他打算将脚踝上的破玩意割断
Telling me how he's just gonna cut the damn thing off his ankle
看看警♥察♥会不会过来抓他
and dare 'em to come and bring him in.
真是白♥痴♥ 是吧
Idiot, right?
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
我没能及时赶回家阻止他
And I didn't make it home in time to stop him.
市政♥府♥
You know, the city...
那些警♥察♥ 为了几千块就能杀了我爸
the cops, they can kill my dad for a few thousand bucks
却为某个歌♥手花了数百万举办葬礼
but they can spend millions for a funeral for some singer?
苏尼尔
Sunil?
别动
Hold still.
苏尼尔 我是隔壁的加比
Sunil, it's Gabby from next door.
我今天早上没看见你出去跑步
I didn't see you go for your run this morning
我看见了你的车停在车♥库♥
and I saw your car in the garage
所以你好像也没去上班
so it doesn't look like you went to work, either.
我只是来确保你没事
Just making sure you're all right.
加比
Hey, Gabby!
我没事 只是有点不舒服
I'm fine. Just not feeling well.
我觉得自己可能得了传染性疾病
I-I think I might be contagious
所以就不来开门了
so can't come to the door, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你昨晚在家吗
Were you home last night?
我看见一个男人拿着几个包在你家进进出出
I saw a man coming in and out of your place with some bags?
我哥哥来城里了
My brother's in town.
他搬来和我住 就这样
Uh, he's just staying with me, that's all.
你哥哥
Your brother?
异父母兄弟
My step-brother!
我没事
I-I'm good, please.
加比 我真的需要休息了
Gabby, I-I really-- I really need to rest up
为这周末的麦登橄榄球锦标赛做准备
and get ready for the, uh, for the Madden tournament this weekend.
好吧
Okay. Well,
需要帮助就喊我
holler if you need anything.
好的 加比 好主意 我会的 谢谢
Okay, sounds good, Gabby! I will, thanks.
成年人还打电动
You know, there's something wrong
是不对的
with grown men who still play video games.
让你显得不够成熟
Shows a lack of maturity.
差不多到时间了
Almost time.
我们走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
我们爱你 莫妮卡
We love you, Monica!
情况怎么样 迪肯
How we looking, Deac?
目前还没有发现
Nothing yet.
米契·安德森用的
With the range of that grenade launcher
那把榴弹发射器的射程很远
that Mitch Anderson's using...
他可以在我们视线范围之外
He could be way out of our sight
击中人群
and still hit the procession.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
谭 总部有什么消息吗
Tan, any word from HQ?
四百米范围内一有巡警报告
They're sending me every patrol call within a quarter mile
他们就会发送给我 信息很杂
as they come in. It's a lot to sort through.
有情况就通知我
Let me know if you hear anything.
等一下 我这可能有情况
Wait, hold on. I might have something.
十分钟前有人打电♥话♥报♥警♥
911 call from ten minutes ago.
一名女子担心她的邻居被挟持
A woman's worried her neighbor's being held against his will.
为什么觉得这人和嫌犯有关
What makes you think he's connected to our guy?
一栋两层楼的公♥寓♥
A second-story condo...
我有段时间没这样计算过了
It's been a while since I did this kind of math,
不过我认为从那个阳台
but I'd say from that balcony,
可以完美地从多个角度
it's pretty much a perfect trajectory
射中追思会人群
to hit the procession at multiple points.
有嫌疑 你和迪肯去看看
That could be something. You and Deac check it out.
同时我要改变追思会路线
In the meantime, I'm changing the procession route
让人群不要靠近那个位置
so it doesn't go anywhere near that location.
收到
Roger that.
倒车 倒车 倒车
Back up, back up, back up!
弹♥药♥来袭 两点钟方向
Incoming! Two o'clock!
快下车 快下车
Go, go, go, go!
25D呼叫20D
25-David to 20-David.
嫌犯朝我们开火后 就进了屋内
Suspect fired at us and retreated back into the residence.
收到 25D 马上赶过去
Copy, 25-David. En route.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
他们只是做自己的本职工作
They're just doing their job.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
这里是25D 我们已救下人♥质♥
It's 25-David. We got the hostage.
但是嫌疑犯徒步逃走了
Suspect escaped on foot.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你们抓到他了吗
Did you guys get him?
还没
Not yet.
只有一个人吗
Is it just the one guy?
白人 戴着蓝色帽子
White, wearing a blue hat.
一直说警♥察♥杀了他爸
Kept saying how cops killed his dad.
是这个人吗
This him?
就是他 你们怎么知道来这救我
That's the guy. H-How'd you guys know to come?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表