剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
洪都 你想知道些什么
Hondo? What'd you want to know?
首先 为什么叫他洪都
First off, why Hondo?
这名字怎么来的
Where's that name come from?
你还是当面问他吧
You'll have to ask him that.
温特公♥寓♥的搜查令下来了
Warrant just came in to search Winter's apartment.
巴罗斯被叫走了 但我们可以出发了
Burrows got called away, but we're good to go.
一会儿见
See you.
洛城警局搜查了公♥寓♥
PD swept the apartment.
没有菲尔·温特的踪迹
No sign of Phil Winter.
也许会留下什么线索
Maybe something here will point us
告诉我们他去了哪儿
to where he might've gone.
-你先 -谢了
- After you. - Thank you.
谭
Hey, Tan.
这人还没准备好结束
That guy wasn't ready for it to be over.
他必须学会
Got to know
在对的时候结束一段感情
when to pull the plug on a relationship.
对
Yeah.
邦妮发来了短♥信♥
Hey, Bonnie texted.
你们今晚取消聚会了
Said you guys canceled plans tonight?
对 抱歉 突然有点事
Yeah. Sorry. Something came up.
是吗 今早我看见莫莉离开了总部
Yeah? 'Cause I saw Molly leaving HQ
看上去有点沮丧
this morning, looking a little upset.
是的 我们只是在处理
Yeah, we're just, uh, we're just working
一些事情 小事而已
through some things. It's not a big deal.
希望她父亲也这么想
All right. Well, hopefully her father sees it that way.
而且你的面试也快到了
Especially with your interview coming up.
他总能搞清发生了什么事
He has an eerie way of knowing what's up.
电脑锁上了
It's locked.
带走 鉴证组的人会搞定的
Bag it. Forensics will crack it.
我进去了
I'm in.
什么 你怎么进去的
What? How'd you get in?
一流的警♥察♥就是这么厉害
It's called stellar police work.
这不是他的约会日志
This isn't his dating profile.
是他前妻的 他肯定黑了进去
It's his ex-wife's. He must've hacked it.
能找到和她见面的人吗
Had to find out who she was seeing?
所以他今早才去手♥机♥店
That confirms why he was at the phone store this morning.
肯定是在找那个人
Must be hunting for the dude.
对 但看上去
Yeah, except it doesn't look like
她从未见过上面的任何人
she ever met up with any of these guys.
你看 她根本没有交换电♥话♥号♥码
Look, she never even exchanged numbers.
那下面是什么
Hey, what's that down there?
杰西和一个叫阳光的人之间调情的短♥信♥
A flirty text exchange between Jess and some dude named Sunshine.
阳光 什么时候才能带你去度假呀
杰西 你想带我去旅行吗
阳光 求之不得
他提出带她去旅行
Look, he offered to take her on a trip.
他的号♥码是多少
What's his number?
只有截图 看不到号♥码
It's a screenshot. I can't see it.
我们最好他前夫得手之前
Well, we better figure it out and find the guy
查清楚这个人是谁
before the jealous ex-husband does.
从文件上看 一切都很棒
Well, everything looks great on paper.
在攀爬训练和武器竞赛中你都取胜了
You won your climbing cadre, weapons competitions.
你在工作和生活中都
You've exemplified leadership qualities
展现了你的领导能力
on and off duty.
-谢谢你 长官 -但我想听你讲讲
- Thank you, sir. - But I want to it hear from you.
你为什么认为自己是代表洛杉矶警局
Why do you think you're the best person to represent LAPD
在欧洲担任战术领导学院联络人的最佳人选
as a Tactical Leadership Institute liaison in Europe?
数月来 我在意的只是
For months, all I cared about was
文件中提到的
everything you just read--
各种荣誉 竞赛的胜利
the accolades, winning.
但自从埃丽卡的事后
But after Erika...
自从罗杰斯警员去世后
B-But after Officer Rogers died,
我意识到我太自私了
I realized I was being selfish,
忘记了自己的初心
and I lost track of why I truly wanted this.
埃丽卡一直提醒我
Erika always reminded me that we had to be
我们要证明女人也能成为特警队的一员
the proof that women can be SWAT.
当我刚入队时
When I was first coming up,
警犬队有一位女中尉
there was a female L.T. in K-9 division,
米勒中尉
Lieutenant Miller.
对 我认识她 很优秀的警员
Yeah, I knew Miller. Good officer.
第一次看见她是在一个案件中
I remember the day I first saw her on a case.
她下了指令 正是因为她
She took command, and because of her,
我们才找到了失踪的小男孩
we were able to find this missing little boy.
那个瞬间 我突然明白了
And in that moment, it hit me.
如果她可以领导 那我也可以
If another woman can lead like that, so could I.
我想凭自己的能力赢
I want to win this thing on merit,
因为这将激励其他女警
because that's what'll inspire other female cops
以自己的方式变强
to raise the bar for themselves in their own way,
这也会使整个部门更强
which makes the entire department stronger.
要是我败了
And if I can't win on merit,
我也会继续努力
then I'll get better,
把下一件事做得更好
do better on the next thing.
别卖♥♥关子 怎么样了
Don't leave me in suspense. How'd it go?
得了吧 没那么糟
Come on, it couldn't have been that bad.
我太情绪化了
I was too emotional.
一直在说埃丽卡
I talked about Erika way too much.
希克斯没什么反应
Hicks barely reacted.
我相信你做得还可以
I'm sure you did fine.
还可以不足以打败斯特里特
Fine's not gonna beat Street.
因此 我每天都在反思
So, I've been reviewing every day
来改进这一点
to improve on that.
等一下
Wait a sec.
是莫莉
It's Molly.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
为什么会有事呢
Why wouldn't it be?
继续吧
Continue.
真无法相信她失踪5天了
I can't believe she's been missing five days.
我们在追查一个新线索 我们认为杰西
We're following a new lead, and we think Jess
有可能有新男朋友了
may have had a new guy in her life.
我妹妹在和人约会
My sister was dating?
那会让菲尔发疯的
That would've made Phil insane.
杰西离开他时 我见过他魔怔的样子
I saw how super-obsessed he was after Jess left him.
你知道这个绰号♥阳光的人吗
You recognize the nickname Sunshine?
对
Yeah.
她这么称呼她的那个同事
That's what she called this guy she worked with.
他们玩暧昧 但没真正交往
They flirted but nothing serious.
-你知道他的真名吗 -乔
- You know his real name? - Joe.
乔什么 乔...
Joe something. Joe...
我想不起来了
I don't remember.
她说就是个朋友而已
I mean, she said he was just a friend.
-我再也见不到她了 对吗 -我也有姐妹
- I'm never gonna see her again, am I? - Listen, I have sisters, too.
如果她们有谁出了事...
And if anything happened to either one of them...
我需要你为杰西尽你的全力 你做得到吗
I need you to do whatever you can for Jess. Can you do that?
尽量去想
Try to remember.
乔姓什么
What's Joe's last name?
叫"法"什么 好像
Started with an "F," I think.
法尔科内
Falcone!
乔·法尔科内
Joe Falcone.
-谢谢 -请你们一定要找到她
- Thank you. - Please find her.
我们会尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can.
找到法尔科内的地址了
Got Falcone's address.
我们的疑犯就是去了那儿 我们走
That's where our guy's heading. Let's go.
-他在那 银色雪佛兰英帕拉 -他在逃跑
- There he is, silver Impala. - He's making a run for it.
坐稳了
Hang on.
20D 正开车追捕疑犯菲尔·温特
20-David. Vehicle in pursuit of the suspect, Phil Winter.
开一辆银色雪佛兰英帕拉拐进了
Turned down an alley between Glendale
格兰岱尔路和科罗拉多路之间的小巷
and Colorado in a silver Impala.
26D呼叫20D
26-David to 20-David.
尽快靠近
Closing in on your position.
我们会把疑犯赶上科罗拉多路
We'll head the suspect off on Colorado.
疑犯穿过了一个公园
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表