剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
我一直在找新住处
I've been looking around for a new place.
我想找个不错的地方
Might be able to lock down something swanky
-和室友分担房♥租 -你说笑吗
- with a roommate to share costs. - Are you kidding?
-太好了 -好极了
- Hell yeah! - All right!
那么 乔迁派对的事
So, housewarming.
-我负责玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 你负责音乐 -没问题
- I'll handle the margaritas, you handle the music. - Sure.
洪都 找到人替我明天的班了吗
Hey, Hondo, you got someone to cover for me tomorrow?
艾丽卡可以顶你的班
Erika could cover for you.
洛克小队明天休息
Rocker's team has tomorrow off.
她会很想来的
She'd be down for it.
你觉得嫌犯白人至上主义犯罪团体帝国公爵
You think this is the white supremacist group the Imperial Dukes?
这正是我所担心的
That's my worry.
这些案件并非普通打♥砸♥抢♥劫案
These aren't just smash-and-grabs.
这是仇恨犯罪
They're coordinated hate crimes.
我昨天逮捕的那个人
The guy I arrested yesterday was wearing
正好也戴着相同的蒙面巾
the same kind of bandana.
亚伯·麦康奈尔大概四十分钟前
Abel McConnell was spotted entering
被发现进入此处
the compound about 40 minutes ago.
两人一组
Give me two!
发生枪击 是从阁楼射出来的
Shots fired! Coming from the attic.
呼叫多米尼克·卢卡
你好 克里斯 怎么了
Guten Tag, Chris. What's up?
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
她死了
She's dead.
你在说什么 谁死了
Whoa, what are you talking about? Who's dead?
艾丽卡
Erika.
艾丽卡·罗杰斯 出什么事了 克里斯
Erika Rogers? What happened, Chris?
事情发生的太快了 突袭的时候
It all went down so fast. During the raid...
谭中枪了
...a bullet winged Tan.
我中枪了
I'm hit!
我掩护你 行动
I'll cover you. Go, go!
艾丽卡和我带他安全撤出
Erika and I brought him out safe.
他没事
He's okay.
疑犯倒地 可以进入现场
Suspect down. Clear for entry.
你没事吧
You okay? Hey.
我好像也受伤了
I think I was hit, too.
后来我们才发现艾丽卡中枪了
We didn't know Erika got hit until just after.
是嫌犯打出的穿甲弹
It was an armor-piercing round from the shooter.
各单位请注意
All units...
58D阵亡
58-David is down.
重复 58D阵亡
I repeat, 58-David is down.
我们失去了艾丽卡·罗杰斯
We've lost Erika Rogers.
完毕
Over.
老天
Dear God.
洪都 通知警员调查处
Hondo, call FID,
我们有位警员殉职
tell 'em we have an officer down.
我来通知里韦拉局长
I'll call Chief Rivera.
我必须在媒体把消息捅出去之前
I have to notify Officer Rogers's next of kin
通知罗杰斯警员的亲属
before the press leaks it.
收到 指挥官
Roger that, Commander.
指挥官
Commander.
阿朗索 你在做什么
Alonso, what are you doing?
你要去通知艾丽卡的姐姐
You're gonna tell Erika's sister.
我想跟你一起去
I want to come with you.
你需要回到现场
You need to go back to the scene.
这是牵扯到警员的枪击案
This is an officer-involved shooting.
你和其他队员必须先接受警员调查处的面谈
You and the team have to talk to FID before anyone else.
求你了 指挥官
Please, Commander.
抱歉 回去吧
I'm sorry. Go back.
这是命令
That's an order.
抱歉把你扯进来
I'm sorry to lay this on you,
但他们把队员都分开了
but they got us separated.
我没人可以倾诉
There's no one here for me to talk to.
我觉得我快崩溃了
I think I'm freaking out.
没事 我很开心你打给我
No, I'm glad you called me.
你跟迪肯说了吗
Did you tell Deac yet?
面谈完成后 洪都跟他说了
Hondo called him right after we finished with FID.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我们从未失去过队友
We've never lost a teammate before.
特警队不会失去警员
SWAT doesn't lose officers.
真希望此刻能在现场陪着你
Man, I wish I could be there for you right now.
请你别挂电♥话♥
Please stay on the phone with me.
只要你需要我 多久我都在
I'm here as long as you need me.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
局长和我对您以及您的家人
The Chief and I extend our deepest sympathies
致以深切慰问
to you and your family.
稍后会有一位协♥警♥到场
An assistance officer will be here shortly
帮助您做好接下来的安排
to help you make arrangements.
她姐姐叫什么
What's her sister's name?
拉塔莎 她是罗杰斯警员在城里的唯一亲属
Latasha. She's Officer Rogers's only next of kin in the city.
里韦拉局长 应该我来说
Chief Rivera, it should be me.
我来告诉她
I should tell her.
你确定吗 指挥官
Are you sure, Commander?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好 那我听你的
Okay. I'll follow your lead.
好的
All right.
罗杰斯女士
Ms. Rogers...
老天 不
Oh, my God. No.
-女士 -不
- Ma'am... - No.
怀着沉痛的心情通知您 您的妹妹今早
I regret to inform you that your sister died
-执行任务时因公殉职 -不 千万不要
- in the line of duty earlier today. - No, please.
不
No!
我非常难过 拉塔莎
I'm so sorry, Latasha.
-不要 -局长和我对您以及您的家人
- Please... - The chief and I extend our deepest sympathies
致以深切慰问
to you and your family.
不
No...
反恐特警队
第四季 第九集
我曾公开讲过 我们这个城市
I've gone on record before. Saying that money's going
现场直播 达德利议员采访
钱都没有花在正地方
to all the wrong places in this city.
以她无穷的智慧...
In all her infinite wisdom...
今早的仪式太隆重了 指挥官
That was quite a service this morning, Commander.
很高兴罗杰斯警官的一大家子
Glad to see Officer Rogers's extended family
都从休斯顿赶来了
came in from Houston.
他们可以看到
They could see cops from
从纽约到马里兰 各地前来的警♥察♥
as far as New York to Maryland attended.
我们会在总部放一块匾
We're gonna have a plaque in honor of her memory
-以纪念她和她的贡献 -这分量相当重啊
- and service here at HQ. - That's a great gesture.
我来是告诉你警员调查处已经完成了
I came to tell you that FID's finished its investigation
对20D小队突袭行动的调查
of 20-Squad's raid.
工会代表会在今天下班前提交报告
Our union rep's delivering their report by the end of today.
看得出对我们是有利还是有弊吗
Any sense how it's looking for us?
我没听到任何消息
I haven't heard either way.
达德利市议员
City Councilman Dudley's
这几天一直在强烈批评特警队
been criticizing SWAT pretty hard the past few days.
一个平民和一名黑人女性警官被杀害了
A civilian and a Black female officer killed.
-在公众的眼中是很糟糕的 -我明白
- It's horrible optics. - I get that.
我们在从自身去检讨每一个细节
And we're examining everything on our end.
这很不幸 我们都很难过
It's a tragedy we all feel personally.
政♥治♥上 不幸带来机会
In politics, tragedies provide opportunity.
达德利在竞选市长
Dudley's running for mayor.
去年夏天暴♥乱♥之后 市长现在如坐针毡
And after the past summer's unrest, the mayor is in the hot seat.
市民希望改革
People want reform.
包括对洛城警局和市政厅的改革
That includes LAPD and city hall.
有的人是真心希望改革
Some people want sincere reform,
-而其他人则仅仅是为攫取权力 -不管怎样
- others just want a power grab. - Either way,
公众可能会要有人为此承担责任
the public may demand a pound of flesh.
我们训练正规
We train the right way.
我们方法♥正♥确
We do things the right way.
希望警员调查处的报告能撇清警官们的责任吧
Let's hope the FID report clears your officers.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表