剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-我们得报♥警♥ -他们正在路上
- We need to call the police. - They're on their way.
我知道你们躲起来了
I know you're hiding.
我知道你们在这
I know you're in here!
躲得了一时 躲不了一世
Can't hide forever!
他还在直播
He's still livestreaming.
20D呼叫24D 他在大走廊
20-David to 24-David, he's in a large hallway.
正在前往东翼
Heading into the east wing.
谁害怕大灰狼
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?!
快出来 快出来 你们躲哪去了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
小声一点
Keep it down.
小声一点
?Keep it down.
宝贝 你得安静点
Baby, you got to be quiet.
他会听到的
He can hear us.
有枪声 厨房♥区域
Shots fired. Kitchen area.
你们听到小猪的尖叫了吗
You hear the piggies squealing?
他们会尖叫得更大声的
Well, they're gonna squeal a whole lot more.
洛城警局
LAPD!
把枪放到地上
Put it on the ground!
放下 放到地上
Put it down! On the ground.
手♥机♥也放下
And the phone, too.
别碰我 你个黑
Get your hands off me, you n...
把话说完
Finish that sentence.
说完啊
Finish it.
指挥官 有最后一位嫌犯麦康奈尔的消息吗
Commander, any word on the last suspect, McConnell?
没
No.
但是只要我一听到消息 我就第一个告诉你
But you'll be the first to know as soon as I hear something.
我不能确定
Yeah, I'm not sure
如果我是你的话 我能不能保持冷静
I would have been able to keep my cool if I was in your shoes.
你无法体会我的感受 长官
You're not in my shoes, sir.
没错
Well, true.
我只是想说 如果你生气的话
I-I only meant that I wouldn't blame you
我也不会怪你
if you were angry.
谁说我不生气
Who says I'm not?
怎么 就因为在我有机会的时候
What, because I didn't beat that guy's ass
我没有把那家伙揍得屁滚尿流
when I had the chance to?
·长官 我每一天都作为黑人生活着
Sir, I live being Black every day.
他们想让我们愤怒
They want us to get angry.
他们想让我们做出回应
They want us to react.
他们一直试着激怒我们 让我们回击
They're trying to provoke us into fighting back,
但是我只是不想让这些小丑如意
but I just ain't into giving these clowns what they want.
我很抱歉你不得不经历这些
I'm sorry you had to go through all that.
-艾丽卡 -你好
- Erika. - Hey.
今天出任务的时候
Hey, listen, it was good
团队里有你真好
having you out there with my team today.
我现在明白洛克为什么担心
Now I can see why Rocker's a little worried
我会把你挖来20D队了
that I might steal you for 20-David.
谢谢
Thanks.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你的坐骑
Your ride?
是啊 款项还没付清
Yeah. Still got some payments left,
-但它是我的宝贝 -真不错
- but this is my baby. - Sweet.
你急着去哪儿
Where you zooming off to?
趁着大家休息
I thought I'd go to that convenience store
我要去那家便利店
while we got some downtime.
被麦康奈尔炸掉的那家吗
The one that got firebombed by McConnell?
对 我希望能跟店主说
Yeah, I wanted to tell the owner
我们抓到抢劫他的歹徒了
that we caught the guy that robbed him,
但既然我做不到
but seeing as I can't do that,
我想自己至少能搭把手
figured I'd at least lend a hand
收拾一下烂摊子 是吧
cleaning up the mess, you know?
你需要帮手吗
Well, you want some company?
当然 棒极了
Sure. Yeah, that'd be great.
好 也许我们该问问其他人
Cool. Maybe we should ask the others.
-人多力量大 -没问题
- Many hands make light work. - All right.
奥特里学校
-凯先生 -你好
- Mr. Kay. - Hi.
我就是来见您的
I was actually just coming to see you.
您有空吗
you got a minute?
您可以陪我走到停车处
You can walk me to my car.
我只是 我得向您道歉
I-I just... I need to apologize.
我没有以正确的态度对待这个申请
I-I came into this process with the wrong attitude.
我是公职人员 并且
See, I work in public service, and...
-我信任公立学校 -我明白
- and I believe in public schools. - I understand.
奥特里并不适合所有人
Autrey isn't for everyone.
的确如此
Well, that-that's the thing.
我真的认为
see, I-I really do think
这里非常适合莱拉
that-that this is the right place for Lila.
她一直在苦苦挣扎
She's been struggling where she is,
说实话 这是我的错
and, to tell you the truth, it's my fault.
我的工作影响到了家人 对她造成了影响
I brought my work home with me, and it's affected her.
我知道 报告里都写了
I know. I read about what happened in the paper.
她还是很不安
Yeah. Well, she's-she's still shaken up by it.
我们夫妻俩同意
See, my wife and I, we agree
她来这里非常有益处
that she could really benefit from coming here.
好啊 如果你们填写申请表
All right. Well, um, if you fill out the application
她的独♥立♥学校入学考试成绩也合格
and she does well on her ISEE...
但我也要提醒你
I-I should warn you, though,
-申请过程非常 -竞争压力很大 是的 我明白
- the application process is very... - Competitive. No, I know.
我不担心莱拉的成绩
I-I'm not worried about Lila's scores.
她很聪明 我担心的是作为家人
She's a smart kid. I am worried that as a family,
我们不如别的家庭好
we wouldn't score as high as others.
我不能
See, I-I can't, um...
我承担不起每年开一张支票
I can't afford to write a blank check every year
给学校捐一栋科技楼
to f-finance a new science wing.
但我可以通过其他方式做贡献
But I can contribute in other ways,
更有价值的方式
ways that are more valuable.
举个例子 贵校的安全保障
For example, there are critical errors
-存在重大问题 -您说什么
- in your security plan here. - Excuse me?
贵校并没有依照州里的建议
You don't have a relationship with a public safety official,
-与公♥安♥部门保持联♥系♥ -不 我们有的
- as recommended by the state. - Yes, we do.
肯·德马尔科 他被列为联络官
Ken DeMarco. Yeah, he's listed as your liaison,
但他去年从洛城警局退役了
but, well, he retired from LAPD last year.
特警队最后一次在贵校实施
When was the last time you had SWAT run
快速应急行动是什么时候
a rapid response practice here?
我查过 是五年前
I looked it up. I-It was five years ago.
从那时起 贵校增添了科学楼区
And since then, you have added a science block.
加盖了一座餐厅
You've added a cafeteria.
洛城警局持有的这所学校的
The blueprints and the floor plans
建筑规划图和地形图已经过时了
that LAPD has for this school, they're out of date.
我自愿贡献我的时间
Now, I could volunteer my time,
成为贵校的特警队联络官
be your SWAT liaison.
我可以腾空研究安全措施计划
I could take some time to look over the security plan,
确保它合乎标准
make sure it's up to par.
我很肯定贵校学生的父母
I'm sure the parents at this school
非常担忧社会上存在的危险
are very security-conscious with the way the world is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
校董会一定会很感激的
I'm-I'm sure the board would appreciate that.
不客气
You're welcome.
-我马上着手去办 -好的
- I'll-I'll get right on it. - Okay.
凯先生
Um, Mr. Kay?
我是认真的
I meant what I said.
我很期待见到莱拉的成绩单
I-I look forward to seeing Lila's transcript.
如果她的成绩不错
And if it's good and she scores well,
我们会很乐意考虑她的申请
we'll be happy to consider her application.
谢谢
Thank you.
你给那个警徽控回短♥信♥了吗
So, you text that badge bunny back yet?
你们之间无话不谈吗
You guys tell each other everything?
家人之间没有秘密
No secrets between family.
既然你已经是20小队大家庭的荣誉成员
And now you're an honorary member of the 20-Squad family,
-习惯一下吧 -怎么了
- so get used to it. - So, what's up?
你还会再见这个人吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表