剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Come on, Jess. I got you.
我在这里
I'm right here.
我要用球囊面罩了
All right, I'm going to BVM.
杰西 跟随我的声音 好吗
Jess, stay with my voice, all right?
坚持听着我的声音
Just keep listening to my voice.
你能动动手指吗
Can you move your fingers?
杰西 你能动下手指之类的吗
Jess, can you move your fingers, anything?
能告诉我你听得见就好
Anything to show me that you can hear me.
加油 杰西 醒过来
Come on, Jess, come back to me.
杰西 加油
Come on, Jess.
加油
Come on.
她醒了 她醒了 我看见了 杰西
Okay, there she is. There she is. I see you, Jess.
我在 我就在你旁边
All right, I got you. I'm right here.
坚持住 杰西
You stay with me, Jess.
她背上的枪伤具体在哪里
Where exactly is the bullet wound on her back?
在右侧胸廓射入 在胸部射出
It entered her rib cage on the right, came out her chest.
呼吸频率呢 每分钟10到12次吗
And her breathing? Ten, 12 breaths per minute?
-不 要少于五次 -少于五次
- No. More like five or less. - Less than five?
子弹一定穿透削弱了她的肺容量
The bullet must've punctured her thoracic cavity.
她必须马上在下面接受治疗
She needs to be treated down there right away.
洪都以前是陆战队军医 他有把握
Hondo was a medic in the Marines-- he knows what he's doing.
加油 杰西 加油
Come on, Jess. Come on.
把担架放下来
Send that litter down here.
必须现在把她救出去
We got to get her out now.
不 她需要胸腔引流术
No, she needs a needle T,
否则她撑不到我们把她救出来的时候
or she won't make it by the time we get her out.
快点
All right, come on.
追到他前面去
Get out in front of him.
我必须一击打中引擎
I need a clear shot at that engine
避免他开车进社区
before he makes it to that neighborhood.
他一枪就能把我们打下来
One shot could take us down.
保证安全前提下 越近越好
Get us as close as you safely can.
福勒 你在做什么
Fowler, what are you doing?
-我说了要把她带出去 -松绳子
- I said we got to get her out. - Slack!
这是我的职责 警司
This is what I do, Sergeant.
我知道这里你说了算
I know you run the show around here,
但你要相信我 要不她活不下去
but you need to trust me, or she won't survive.
好吧 你来 做你该做的
All right, go, go. Do your thing.
右侧呼吸减弱
Okay, right side has diminished breathing.
杰西 能听见我说话吗
Hey, Jess, can you hear me?
你把枪伤处理的很好
Okay, you did well treating the bullet wound,
但空气仍在进入她的胸腔
but air is still getting into her chest cavity.
-挤压着她的肺 -没错
- Collapsing her lung. - Exactly.
这是张力性气胸
It's a tension pneumothorax.
她的胸部肿得像个气球
Her chest is filling up like a balloon.
她的呼吸正在害死她
Her own breathing is killing her.
让我来帮你吧 我可以帮忙
All right, let me help you. I can help.
尽你的最大努力给她消毒
Disinfect as well as you can.
当我把针插♥进♥她的胸腔
Once I insert the needle into her chest,
就能释放胸腔中的空气 但即使这样
it should release the trapped air, but even if that works,
我们也要马上送她去医院
we're gonna need to get her to a hospital right away.
20D呼叫调度
This is 20-David to dispatch.
通知医院 25岁左右女性受害者
Alert the hospital: female victim in her mid-20s,
受了枪伤和张力性气胸 疑似脊柱损伤
suffered a GSW, tension pneumo and possible spinal injury.
好了 准备好颈环
Great, now prep the C-collar.
慢慢的
Gently, gently.
戴好了 可以继续了
Good. All right, we're good.
我们继续吧
We're good. Okay.
这里是锁骨
All right, there's the clavicle.
找到地方了
Okay. Found my spot.
有空气出来是件好事
Air release is a good sign.
杰西 杰西 你能听到我说话吗
Hey, Jess? Jess, can you hear me?
杰西
Jess? Jess...
你没事了 好样的
There you go, there you go. That a girl.
保持呼吸 你只需要保持呼吸
Keep breathing. Just keep breathing.
好了 我们还没脱离危险 把她运上去吧
Okay, we're not out of the woods yet. Let's get her up.
他快开到高速了
He's gonna hit a highway soon.
别太晃就行
Just keep her steady.
我们中弹了 我们离得太近了
We've been hit. We're too close.
我们把她运上去时 一定要保持她处于水平状态
When we lift her, keep her super straight.
要稳定住她的颈椎不动
Got to keep her cervical spine stabilized.
没问题
All right, I got it.
我们要把你带出去了
We're gonna get you out of here.
谭 斯特里特
Tan, Street.
把杰西和福勒拉上去吧
Get Jess and Fowler up. Let's go.
慢点
All right, easy. Easy.
拉吧
All right, let's do it.
杰西 我就在这陪着你
I'm right here, Jess. I got you.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 你做得很好
Yeah. You're doing great.
我们都会出去的
We're gonna get there, okay?
降落吧
Get us down.
把手举起来 我们是洛杉矶警局
Hands in the air. This is the LAPD.
下车 举起手来
Get out of the car, show me your hands.
什么都别想 照我说的做
Don't think, just do it.
这里是30D 结束追捕嫌犯任务
This is 30-David. We've got code four on the suspect.
马上就到了
Almost there. We got this.
我来帮你
Come on, come on. I got you.
我来帮你
I got you.
直升机在路上了
Helicopter's on its way.
-她没事吧 -没事
- Is she good? - She's good!
我准备好了 把我拉上去吧
All right, I'm all set. Get me out of here.
杰西
Jess?
你很棒 坚持住
You're doing great, all right? Stay with me.
直升机来了
Hey, here comes the bird.
我们出发吧
Let's go!
我们走
Come on. Let's go.
医院传来消息
Heard back from the hospital.
杰西·温特会活下来的
Jess Winter is gonna survive.
他们告诉我你起了很大作用
Now, I was told you were a big part of that.
谢谢长官 这里的人很好
Thanks, sir. There's some good people here.
不着急慢慢融进来也挺好的
Think I'm fine giving it some time.
很好 他们马上要宣布战术指导学院竞赛冠军了
Good. They're gonna announce the TLI winner in a few minutes.
阿隆索 正盼着你别走呢
Alonso! I was hoping you were still here.
我错过了今天的外勤
I missed being out there today.
我正要去鹰巢
I was just heading over to, uh, Eagle's Nest
听你宣布战术指导学院竞赛的结果呢
to hear you announce the TLI result.
能先碰到你也挺好的
I'm glad I caught you first.
你面试中犯了错
You were wrong in your interview.
-哪里错了 -当你和这个城市里
- About what? - Well, when you compete,
最棒的运动员一起竞争
when you battle and push yourself
一起对抗时
against some of the best athletes
你的所作所为
this city has to offer, the way you did,
不只是激励了女警员们提高标准
that doesn't just inspire women cops to raise the bar.
更激励了所有人
It inspires everyone.
重点是激励别人的过程
It's the journey that inspires others.
结果不是最重要的
It's not just the destination.
我明白
I understand.
冠军
克里斯·阿隆索
阿隆索
Alonso!
洛杉矶警局将不胜荣幸
The LAPD would be honored
能有你在海外代表警局
for you to represent this department overseas
作为我们的领导联络人
as our leadership liaison.
你能胜任吗
Is that something you can do for us?
是的 长官 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
运气不佳了 现在你可以去看照顾卢卡
Tough break. Now you got to go babysit Luca.
我非常乐意
I'm more than happy to do it.
-旅途过程才是最重要的 -恭喜
- It's all about the journey. - Congrats.
谁看好我的好姑娘克里斯的
Who had money on my girl Chris?
棒
Yeah!
等你上任的时候我们再商量细节
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表