剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我不需要另一个心理评估
I don't need another psych eval.
你们俩是舍友 我猜
You two were roommates. I, uh, I imagine
你们俩很亲密
you were very close.
我们住在一起没多久
We just moved into that place.
她的东西都还在你的公♥寓♥里面吧
And all of her belongings are still at your apartment.
每次回到家看到这些东西
You see them every time you go back home.
你是什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
自从艾丽卡遇害后你就没回过家
You haven't been back home since Erika was killed.
是这样吧
Is that right?
这重要吗
Does any of that really matter?
那你晚上在哪过夜
Where have you been spending your nights?
-在我叔叔家 -克里斯
- At my uncle's house. - Chris.
你需要回自己家
You need to go home.
为什么啊 队里也是我的家
Why? This is home.
一旦警员调查处的报告发布
And I'm here, and I can help my team
我就又能协助队员们一起出警了
back out in the field once the FID report drops.
那谁来为艾丽卡收拾遗物呢
Who's gonna pack up Erika's belongings?
你又该如何回归正常的生活呢
How are you supposed to move on?
为了解决这些问题
In order to deal with this,
你应该回到自己家去
you need to go back to where you live.
哪怕这需要时间消化
And if that means it takes more time, so be it,
在你把这件事情消化完之前
but I can't sign off on you
我不会批准你归队的
until you can process this situation.
你懂我的意思了吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
懂
Yeah.
我明白
I got it.
很好
Good.
明天再来找我谈谈吧
Come talk to me tomorrow.
我也很想帮你渡过难关
I want to help you through this.
我最近失眠 您有什么办法吗
Do you have anything to help me sleep?
迪肯
Yo, Deac.
那个
Listen, um,
我有点事想求你帮忙
I was hoping you could help me out with something.
没问题 需要我怎么做
Sure. What do you need?
警员调查处对帝国公爵的地盘进行了排查
FID did a walk-through of the Imperial Dukes' compound,
但是 我自己也想做一次
but I want to do one of my own,
我需要一个没去过现场的人
and I could really use a pair of fresh eyes on it.
警员调查处的报告今天就会出
FID's report comes out later today.
我们就算去查了 能有什么意义
What difference does it make if you and I walk it?
我要保证队员做的每一步都是正确的
I need to know that the team did everything right.
你和希克斯说过了吗
You, uh, you clear this with Hicks?
说了 我们调两辆车
Yeah. Look, we can take two cars
以防你要出现场
just in case you get called into the field.
迪肯 你当时不在
Deacon, you weren't there, man.
你不知道有多惨不忍♥睹
It was tough to see.
我要确认让艾丽卡做的每一步都是对的
And I want to make sure we did everything right by Erika.
好的 乐意效劳
Yeah, of course. Whatever you need.
谢了兄弟
Appreciate you.
我们是以密集队形进入的
The way we entered, in tight formation,
这是我们基于情报能采用的最佳队形
it was our best approach given the intel that we had.
不对吧 我觉得从四方进入比较合理
No, I know the four-side entry made sense.
在前进的时候还可以作掩护
It gave you cover on the approach.
但是从正面破入
But a breach from the front
或许能防止麦康奈尔从楼上逃跑
might have prevented McConnell from fleeing upstairs.
你之前就做过功课了吧
You've already studied this place on your own.
对 我看了每个人的行动报告
Yeah. I read everyone's after action reports.
在脑中模拟着走了一下犯罪现场
Did a virtual walkthrough of the crime scene.
没别的意思 就是为了掌握事实
Just to get the facts. It's nothing personal.
我不是在审查你的工作
I'm not auditing your work.
-但是你觉得我有地方做错了 -不是
- But you think I did something wrong. - No, it's...
还不清楚
It's not that clear.
迪肯 当我们破门而入的时候
Deacon, when we breached, I had to pick between
我需要根据有限的情报在两种方法中进行决策
two different approaches based on limited intel.
如果你是领队
If you were team leader,
你会采取另一种方式吗
would you have made the other call?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
没有哪一种方法是绝对安全的
Neither option was 100% safe.
不过 如果有其他方法可以采用的话
The fact is another approach could have been utilized,
警员调查处可能会用这点针对我们
and FID might use that against us.
因为现在他们掌握了所有的信息
Because they have the benefit of having all the information now.
我知道等待警员调查处的报告很煎熬
I know it's hard waiting on an FID decision.
不过 无论我们做什么
But nothing you or I do at this point
都不会影响他们的调查结果
is gonna affect the outcome of their investigation.
或许 除了事后诸葛亮
Maybe we can do something other than play
我们还可以做点别的
Monday morning quarterback.
杀害艾丽卡的白人♥民♥粹组织帝国公爵
The white nationalists who killed Erika, the Imperial Dukes--
是一个恐怖组织 是由多个独♥立♥的团伙组成的
they're a terrorist group that operates through independent cells
每个团伙有四到八名成员
made up of four to eight members.
现在 我们已经消灭了其中的四个
Now, we've already taken down four of them,
但是我总有一种感觉 还有人在逍遥法外
but I can't shake the feeling that there's more out there.
要想找到他们 得把这仔细地搜查一遍
And to find them, I want to search every inch of this place.
没准能找到其他成员的线索
Maybe we can get a lead on more members.
或者另一个团伙
Possibly another cell.
据我所知 帝国公爵
From what I've read, the Imperial Dukes
都是一些变♥态♥的基♥督♥教信仰者
pervert Christian beliefs.
他们宣称是在发起圣♥战♥
They claim they're fighting a holy race war
天天在暗处挑起事端
that's happening everywhere in the shadows.
他们借鉴了流行文化和狗哨战术
With their pop culture references, their dog whistle tactics...
他们视变化与权利更迭为威胁
They see any kind of change, any shift in power, as a threat.
迪肯 如果当时从这个方向走
Deacon, if we had come from this direction,
我们就会从前门闯进房♥子
we would have breached the house from the front.
也许就能阻止麦康奈尔
And we might have been able to keep McConnell
爬上楼梯了
from going up those stairs.
我们也可以看清那些弹壳
And we would have seen that some of these shell casings
是配置穿甲弹的
were for armor-piercing rounds.
洪都 这些很难判断的
Hondo, it's tough to tell from these.
你不知道自己面对的是什么
You didn't know what you were fully up against
直到艾丽卡胸部中了5.56子弹
until Erika took a 5.56 to the chest.
从之前的梳理中你还发现了什么
Anything else you learn from your deep dive earlier?
我知道为什么大家都这么紧张
I get why everyone's on edge,
但你通常不会这样怀疑自己
but y-you don't normally second-guess yourself like this.
我通常不会害死自己人
I don't normally get one of my own killed.
是你的子弹击中了亚伯·麦康奈尔
It was your bullet that hit Abel McConnell.
你杀了杀害艾丽卡的凶手
You killed the guy that killed Erika.
是你杀了他
You're the one that took him out.
这应该能给你点安慰
That's got to give you some solace.
并没有
It doesn't.
等等
Wait a minute.
怎么
What?
这些目标位置 覆盖模式
Target positions. The cover pattern.
还有小巷的尺寸 我知道这种布局
The dimensions of the alley. I know this layout.
和彭德尔顿的培训课程一模一样
This training course is exactly like one at Pendleton.
分毫不差
It's a carbon copy, man.
建造这个的人可能
Whoever built this might have served
和我同期在海军陆战队服役
in the Marines around the same time I did.
我相信联调局已经发现了
I'm sure the Feds picked up on that?
不不 别这么肯定 迪肯
No, no, don't be so sure, Deac.
彭德尔顿每隔几年就会更新课程
Pendleton updates its courses every few years.
这是老式布局
This is an old layout.
不管建造者是谁 都跟我是同期
Whoever built it served when I did.
是条线索
Sounds like a lead.
必须的
You're damn straight.
我一直在研究洪都的说法
Been working off Hondo's theory.
我们三天前干掉的四名帝国公爵成员
None of the four Imperial Dukes we took down three days ago
都没在海军陆战队服役过
served in the Marines.
如果训练课程不是这四个人建的
So if none of these guys built the training course,
那建造的人还在逍遥法外
our builder's still out there.
我们进行了嫌犯侧写
Started a profile on our suspect.
交叉比对了40多岁 有木工技能的白人男性
Cross-checked white males in their 40s with carpentry skills
和洛杉矶的海军陆战队新兵
against Marine Corps enrollment for L.A. County.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表