剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
FID report's in.
爱德 怎么样
Hey, Ed, what do we got?
指挥官 我猜你想看他们的调查结果吧
Commander. I supposed you want to read their ruling?
关于上述事件
"In regards to the events in question,
警员调查处发现20D分队的行动
"Force Investigation Division finds 20-Squad's actions
无任何违规行为
"To have been within policy.
对因规划或执行突袭而造成
"It hereby gives no recommendation for discipline
嫌疑人亚伯·麦康奈尔
"In the planning or execution of the raid
以及警官艾瑞卡·罗杰斯的死亡
"Resulting in the deaths of suspect Abel McConnell
无任何纪律方面的建议
and Officer Erika Rogers."
那我们可以继续出外勤任务了吗
All right, so we're approved for field duty again?
除了阿隆索要等休斯医生的准许外
Well, Alonso still needs to earn clearance
你剩下的这些人
from Dr. Hughes, but the rest of you
都可以返岗了
are officially on call.
-怎么了 指挥官 -后面还有
- What is it, Commander? - There's more.
但是我们认为在这次突袭中
"It is, however, our opinion that other strategies
还可使用到一些其他策略
"Could have been utilized in the raid.
其他的行动方式可能会导致不同结果
"Alternative actions may have produced
也有可能避免生命的损失
different results, and loss of life may have been averted."
这是在开玩笑把
You got to be kidding me.
他们这是不明说我们没错
They're leaving us in a gray area.
长官 即使有其他可用的策略
Sir, even with other strategies available,
他们应该知道
they know that there was nothing
没有什么是万无一失的
that could have guaranteed success.
洪都说的没错 指挥官
Hondo's right, Commander.
这还了所有人清白
This clears the team.
林奇总督在她来的路上
Lieutenant Lynch is on her way.
我们也许原则上已经没事了
We may have been cleared technically,
-但市长的意思是政♥治♥上还不算 -那现在怎么办
- but according to the mayor, not politically. - So what happens now?
我认为还有其他麻烦
I think another shoe's about to drop.
说实话
Honestly,
即便调查处还了我们清白
even with FID clearing us,
接受艾丽卡的死也没那么容易
it doesn't make Erika's death any easier.
或者根本就不该容易
Or maybe it's not supposed to.
我还是往心里去了
It finally hit me.
她去世了 再也不会回来了
She's gone, man. Forever.
我还是不太能接受这个事实
Part of me still doesn't want to accept it.
我还是不太能接受这个事实
Part of me still doesn't want to accept it.
听我说
Listen...
听我说
Listen...
我失去纳特的时候也很伤心
after I lost Nate, it was brutal.
我失去纳特的时候也很伤心
after I lost Nate, it was brutal.
我发现悲伤不会自己消散
I found out that grief doesn't go away.
我发现悲伤不会自己消散
I found out that grief doesn't go away.
会一直存在
It stays.
它会一直在那
It stays.
有那么几天会很难受
Some days it's heavier than others.
有那么几天会很难受
Some days it's heavier than others.
但希望那几天沉重的日子里
But hopefully, on those heavy days
但希望那几天
But hopefully, on those heavy days
会有人在你身边带给你快乐
you got people beside you that can help lighten the load.
会有人在你身边带给你快乐
you got people beside you that can help lighten the load.
没想到你也能说出这么有哲理的话
Shockingly insightful for a guy like you.
没想到你也能说出这么有哲理的话
Shockingly insightful for a guy like you.
这些话我是从休斯医生那学来的
Well, Dr. Hughes said that last part.
这些话我是从休斯医生那学来的
Well, Dr. Hughes said that last part.
我只是转达给你而已
I'm just filling you in.
我只是准达给你而已
I'm just filling you in.
我想我们应该感激我们还能继续这份工作
I guess we should be thankful we can keep doing our jobs.
我想我们应该感激我们还能继续这份工作
I guess we should be thankful we can keep doing our jobs.
告诉那些我们关心的人他们有多重要
Tell the people we care about how important they are.
告诉那些我们关心的人他们有多重要
Tell the people we care about how important they are.
是啊 没错
Yeah. All right.
尽管特警部队已经证实无罪
Although SWAT was cleared,
但小队本可以做出不同的行为
the possibility the team could have done things differently
并避免两人死亡的这一可能
and avoided two people getting killed
还是足够给市长添加压力了
is enough to increase pressure on the mayor.
洪都在两难下做出了最好的选择
Hondo made the best of two imperfect choices.
那时的情形下没有万全之策
There was no risk-free option.
这不重要 至少现在不重要了
Doesn't matter. Not now.
为数不多的女性非裔美国警♥察♥之一的死亡
The death of one of our few African-American
在公众眼里可不好看
female officers is not a good look.
这件事的重点就是这个吗
Is that what this is all about?
公众的看法
How it looks?
我们失去了一位同事 朋友
We just lost a colleague. A friend.
抱歉 但是市长想要人背黑锅
I'm sorry, but the mayor wants a scalp.
而且这个人必须是小队中的人
And it needs to be someone on the team
或者是指挥层的人 这样才有分量
or someone in command that suggests accountability.
我也不乐意传达这个消息
I'm not happy delivering the message.
但是你赞同
But you agree with it.
不 但内容就是这样
No. But that's the message.
我就让你来决定让谁来负责吧 指挥官
And I'll leave it up to you to decide who it is, Commander.
我不会把小队中的任何一人交给你
I'm not giving you anyone from the team.
所以
So...
我想 这口锅只能由我来背了
...I guess the scalp will have to be mine.
发生什么事了
What's going on in here?
看来我只能引咎辞职了
Sounds like I have to resign.
不可能
Like hell you do.
洪都 我们面对的是政♥治♥影响
Hondo, this is political fallout we're facing.
市长也是被逼无奈
The mayor's hand is being forced.
警督 三天前发生的任何事
Lieutenant, Commander Hicks isn't responsible for anything
都不由希克斯指挥官负责
that happened three days ago.
无意冒犯 但是这超出你的职责范围了 警司
No offense, but this is way above your pay grade, Sergeant.
是吗
Is it?
让我来告诉你一件事 警督
Let me tell you something, Lieutenant.
冒着生命危险出勤的男男女♥女♥们
The men and women who take risks in the field--
我们与正在苛责我们的政客们
we live in a completely different world
生活在两个完全不同的世界里
than the politicians who criticize us.
我们不断地被迫陷入困境
We are constantly thrown into situations
面对事情有1%的可能性
where there is a one percent chance
-向不好的方向进展 -这是众所周知的
- of things going horribly wrong. - That's duly noted.
只要我们面对这种境地的次数多了
Well, you put us in those situations often enough,
1%的可能性就会发生
that one percent is gonna come up,
而三天前就发生了
and it came up three days ago.
市长想怎么想都行
The mayor can pretend all she wants
假装这是领导层的失误
that it's a problem with leadership,
但是我拿我的一切向你保证
but I promise you, on everything I am,
-她会引火烧身的 -你说什么
- that game could backfire on her ass. - Excuse me?
希克斯留下 否则我走
Hicks stays or I go.
而我去的第一个地方就是洛城时报
And the first place I'm gonna go is to the L.A. Times
我要说一说洛城警局内部真正的系统问题
and I'm-a talk about the real systemic problems within the LAPD
是她 委员会和工会仍旧无视的问题
that she, the commission and the union still ignore.
我想他们甚至会把我的照片和文章一起发出去
And I imagine they might even want to run my picture with it.
我想 这会是场和市长的艰难对话了
I imagine this'll be a tough conversation with the mayor.
也许我们需要多来几场艰难对话
Maybe we need to have more tough conversations.
我知道我们一直以来都不喜欢彼此
I know we haven't always seen eye to eye,
但是我很欣赏你们两位在这件事上的态度
but I admire the stances you've both taken here.
令人钦佩
It's admirable.
也让人挫败
And frustrating.
你没必要这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
不 有必要
Yes, I did.
特警队罗杰斯警官跟随沉重的脚步
等一下 拉塔莎
Hang on a second, Latasha.
我还以为是艾丽卡的姐姐
Thought you were Erika's sister.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
只是想来看看你
Just wanted to check up on you.
看看你怎么样了
See how you were doing.
我 我还不能接受这个事实
I'm, uh... I'm dealing.
我不断地在想
I just keep thinking it's...
艾丽卡的死不公平
it's not fair, Erika dying.
我知道 我讨厌这样
I know. I hate it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表