剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- I'll drink to that. - u202dI'm buying.
肯定你是买♥♥单
Damn right.
但我们得先去个地方
But we got to make a pit stop first.
怎么了 迪
Hey, what's up, D?
尼歇尔不会再给我们钱了
Nichelle's not giving us the money no more,
没有银行会让我们贷款
and no bank in the world's gonna give us a loan, so...
银行也许不会 但我会借给你
Well, a bank might not, but I will.
-什么 -我和尼歇尔聊过了
- What? - u202dI spoke to Nichelle.
我猜也是
I bet you did.
我和她说我自己出本钱
And I told her that I would put up the seed money myself.
迪 我仔细看过了你的提案书
D, I read through your proposal.
我承认我之前有点死板
And I'll admit I was a little skeptical,
但是你说服我了 孩子
but you convinced me, kid.
如果我出足够的钱让你开始
So, how would you feel about me kicking in enough cash
你意下如何
to get you started?
真的吗
For real?
真的 但是有些条件
For real, but there are conditions.
首先 我认为你的想法很可行
Now, for starters, while I do think you have a solid idea,
但是多学点知识有助于你的成功
it wouldn't hurt for you to get a little more knowledge
对你没有坏处
under your belt to help you succeed.
我们在看的其中一所初级学院
And one of the junior colleges
有市场营销和会计课程
that we looked at has marketing and accounting classes
-你可以考虑一下 -成交
- that you should consider. - Deal.
等一下 等一下
Whoa. Hold up. Hold up.
我们到底在说什么
I mean, what exactly are we talking about here?
你要借钱给我们吗
You giving us a loan?
我在想我更像是生意上的合伙人
I was thinking I'd be more of a partner in the business.
你和我一起合伙做生意吗
You and me in business together?
我们的客户
Well, our customers,
他们可不一定喜欢穿制♥服♥的人
they ain't necessarily too fond of the boys in blue.
-你们到底想不想要钱 -我们想要
- You want the money or not? - Yes, we want the money.
对吧 老爸
Right, Dad?
对 是的 儿子
Yeah. Yeah, son.
好极了 我去写一张任务清单
Perfect. I'm gonna go write a list of what to do next.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
你觉得自己很聪明对吧
You think you're smart, don't you?
足够聪明
Smart enough.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表