剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我不想把病毒带回家去
I don't want to bring this thing home.
所以我住在纽约警局安排的临时长♥期♥住所中
So I took up residence at the extended stay the LAPD set up.
住宿环境还好吗
Accommodations okay?
旅馆就是旅馆
A motel is a motel.
我很想念家人
I just miss my family.
上帝保佑你 很快就能有消息
Fingers crossed, we hear something soon.
有进展我及时通知你
I'll keep you posted.
车♥臣♥有句老话
In Chechnya, we say,
要看一个人强不强大 看他盖得房♥子牢不牢固
a man is only as strong as the house he builds.
有人花钱雇你的组织绑♥架♥ 折磨
Your organization gets paid to abduct, torture,
和谋杀他人
and murder people.
你们手上攥着几百条命案
You've destroyed hundreds of lives.
是这些让你强大的吗
That makes you strong?
这些让我成为行业翘楚
It makes me good at my job.
你为什么笑
Why are you smiling?
我为我的工作而骄傲
I take pride in my work.
难道你不觉得有任何...
Don't you feel any respons...?
够了 洪都 这是托丽·普雷布尔
Enough of that. Hondo, this is Agent Tori Prebble,
中情局负责萨曼·拉德克案子的探员
Central Intelligence, case officer on their Salman Radek file.
托丽·普雷布尔
幸会 探员
It's good to meet you, Agent.
自从洛杉矶封锁以来通过视频见了不少人
Been meeting a lot of people virtually since L.A. shut down.
一样 这两周真够漫长的
Same. It's already been a very long two weeks.
实际上我是代理案件负责人
And I'm acting case officer, actually.
我的领导被困在布拉格了
My boss is stuck in Prague.
屏幕上的人是萨曼·拉德克
The man on the screen is Salman Radek.
他是黑道头目 目前在逃
He's a crime lord turned fugitive.
他的杀手小组凭一己之力
His hit squad singlehandedly made
让绑♥架♥成了车♥臣♥最赚钱的出口产品
kidnapping Chechnya's most lucrative export.
我知道
Yeah, I'm familiar.
他逼迫自己手下互相竞争来赚取最高的赎金
He forced his men to compete to earn the highest ransom.
这是拉德克唯一的一次采访
This is the only interview Radek ever gave.
2012年做的
Sat for it in 2012.
就是他在莫斯科
That's the same year
炸了那座公♥寓♥大楼那年吧
he blew up that apartment building in Moscow, right?
当月
Same month.
当局以为已经将他围困住了 但事实并非如此
Authorities thought they had him cornered, but not yet.
他跳上一架飞机去了伊斯坦布尔
He hopped a flight to Istanbul.
我们可以确定他2016年出现在布达佩斯
We can place him in Budapest in 2016,
两年后在蒙特利尔
and then Montreal two years later,
但此后他就销声匿迹了
but he's been underground ever since.
我们推断 他到哪就派人在那设立邮筒
Our theory is that he has someone set up P.O. Boxes wherever he is.
帮他收钱
Helps him collect cash,
以及通过通信控制他的组织运作
keeps control of his operations via correspondence.
这个人 曾有传言说他就是
Now this... was once rumored to be that someone--
拉德克的上任信使
Radek's former courier.
他的身份未知
He's never been identified,
但我们称他为"邮差"
but we refer to him as "The Mailman."
照片看着有年头了
Photo looks pretty dated.
九年前的照片 目前线索就这些
It's nine years old. It's the only thing we had
直到几小时前收到一份线报
until a couple hours ago when a tip came in.
据称两天前在市区一间报亭
Mailman's allegedly been spotted two days in a row
有人发现了邮差
at a newspaper stand downtown.
拉德克的信使在洛杉矶
Radek's courier's in L.A.?
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm talking to you. With the pandemic
受疫情影响 我上司无法及时找到人手
messing up travel, my bosses can't find a team in time.
我们需要特警队来监控报亭
We need SWAT to run surveillance on the newsstand.
假设我们找到他了
Well, say we do find him.
能确定他现在
Are we even sure that he's still in touch
还跟萨曼·拉德克有联络吗
with Salman Radek anymore?
只要跟拉德克有关 我们什么也不确定
When it comes to Radek, we're not sure about anything,
但这至少是五年来第一次有机会抓住他
but it's our first shot at him in at least five years.
也可能是最后的机会
And maybe your last.
反恐特警队
第四季 第二集
看下戴帽那男的 身形很接近
Check out beanie guy. He's got the right build.
斯特里特 如果他有嫌疑就再拿一本杂♥志♥
Street, grab another magazine if he's got potential.
如果没有就翻页
Flip a page if not.
眼睛不对
Wrong eyes.
那是邮差吗
Is that The Mailman?
不确定 看不到脸
I'm not sure. I can't see his face.
《新报》 俄♥罗♥斯♥报纸
Novaya Times. Russian newspaper.
跟上他 收到没 别跟太紧
Hopscotch. You got it? Keep it loose.
别让他有所察觉
We don't want him suspecting anything.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, man. Sorry. My bad.
谭 收到了吗
Tan, you get it?
已上传
Uploaded.
拍得很清楚
Looks like a clean shot.
面部识别系统正在查
Facial software's doing its thing.
没错
Yup.
电♥话♥已经响了三次了
That's the third time they called.
你不接的话我接了
Either you answer it, or I will.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
他定了一个拼车
He's got himself a rideshare,
但他动作很慢
but he's taking his time,
非常谨慎
being careful.
85%匹配度 应该就是他
85%. It's got to be him.
这人就是邮差
This guy's The Mailman.
拦下他
Cut him off.
慢点 我正走着呢
Relax. I'm walking here.
你差点就撞到我了
You could have hit me!
我不走
I'm not moving.
我尽快过去
Be there as soon as I can.
成功了
It was a success.
追踪器已安装 能追踪他了
Tracker's on the car. We're on his tail.
出什么事了
Everything okay?
我刚和一位施密特警官通了话
I just spoke to an Officer Schmidt.
我母亲与人发生了口角
My mom was involved in an altercation.
-她受伤了 -去吧
- She's hurt. - Go.
去 快去
Go, get out of here.
看上去你的人在保持距离
Well, looks like your guy's keeping his distance.
托丽·普雷布尔
路上连车也没有 很难隐蔽行动
Well, it's hard to be covert without cars on the road.
迪肯很专业
Deacon's a pro.
很好 因为据我们所知
Good, because what we know about The Mailman,
邮差警惕性很强
he's always on edge.
有多大概率这人还在拉德克势力范围内
What are the odds this guy's still in Radek's orbit?
我们都不知道拉德克是否还有势力范围
We're not even sure that Radek has an orbit.
中情局部门里一半的人都认为他死了
Half the division at Langley thinks he's dead.
你也这么想吗
You agree with your colleagues?
我之前是做监控技术的
Well, I came up in surveillance tech.
没有负责过行动
Not as an ops officer.
没派我出外勤是有原因的
There's a reason they're there and I'm here.
我认为拉德克还活着
I think Radek's alive.
我想找到他
And I want to find his ass.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
情况如何 迪肯
What's the latest, Deac?
邮差刚在一栋封闭式住♥宅♥下车了
The Mailman was just dropped off at a gated residence.
克拉贝丽路303号♥
303 Coralberry Road--
可能是拉德克的藏身地
could be where Radek's laying low.
产权记录找到了
Got the property record.
在百慕大的一间公♥司♥名下
It's owned by an LLC in Bermuda.
他们还付费安了座机
Looks like they paid for a landline, too.
跟他说我马上过去 我能帮忙监听
Tell him I'll meet him there. I can help us get tapped in.
迪肯 在他有所动作之前原地监视
Deac, stay put until he makes a move.
-支援在路上了 -收到
- Reinforcements are on the way. - Roger that.
妈
Hey, Mom.
-你没事吧 -等等
- You okay? - Hold up, sir.
我跟警官说了不要找你
I told the officer not to call you.
我以为我说我儿子是警♥察♥
I thought she would let me go home
她就能让我回家
if she knew my son was a police officer.
她说 你们起了争执
She said there was an altercation.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表