剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你的工作 这不会给你造成困扰吗
I mean, your work. Isn't that gonna cause problems for you?
我说了我做了化验
I said I got tested.
又没说我已经决定要捐肝了
I didn't say I'd made the decision to donate yet.
我没明白
I don't understand.
你这样...
This...
让我觉得很恶心 你还想再狠狠摆我一道
reeks of you trying to work me over... again.
我没要求你帮我
I didn't ask you to help me.
对 你太狡猾了 不会直接开口
No, you're too smart to ask me straight out.
你很清楚我的软肋
You knew exactly which parts of me to appeal to.
你那特警队小女友把你迷得七荤八素了吧
So, your little SWAT girlfriend got in your head, right?
她就是个麻烦
She's trouble.
吉米 你应该睁眼看清楚
Jimmy, you should know better.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个叫克里斯的
That Christina person.
她几天前来这威胁我
She came here a couple days ago to threaten me.
对我提了很多要求 说我不应该找你
Making all these demands. I should keep you out of this.
你最好不跟我说话
And that you're better off not talking to me.
好吧 不是我要克里斯这么做的
Okay, well, I didn't ask Chris to do that.
你觉得我才是那个控制欲强的人吗
And I'm the one that's controlling and manipulative.
吉米 我很感谢你能来
Jimmy, I so appreciate you being here.
真的
I do.
你看
I mean...
我们经历了这么多
with everything we've been through,
也没能破坏我们的母子之情
we'll still always be family.
想找人陪吗
Looking for company?
先给钱
Money up front.
我不是来和你做♥爱♥的
I'm not here to have sex with you.
没钱就一人待着去
No money, no company.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
别慌 我只是想跟你聊聊....
Calm down. I just want to talk...
我的老板 他们会杀了你的
The guys I-I work for-- th-they'll kill you.
你别惹我
You don't want to mess with me.
我带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
-等等 -放开我
- Wait, wait. - Let go of me!
-等等 我是来救... -放开我
- Wait, wait. I'm here to save... - Let me go!
巡警说三名枪手现在仍下落不明
Patrol says the three shooters are still unaccounted for.
疏散时留意平民 行动
Watch for civilians as you clear. Let's move.
30D 正朝停车场西边前进
30-David. Moving to the west side of the lot.
24D 一名枪手倒地 无反应
24-David. One shooter down, unresponsive.
45D 发现另一名嫌犯
45-David. Got eyes on another suspect.
-还有呼吸 -30D 枪手二已被控制
- Still breathing. - 30-David. Shooter two in custody.
需要立刻接受治疗
Needs medical attention ASAP.
医疗小组正在前往
EMTs are on the way.
洪都 还有血迹 往后面去了
Hondo, more blood. Leads to the back.
我看见了
I see it.
锁了
Locked.
洛城警局
This is the LAPD!
我命令你打开门 举起双手走出来
I need you to open the door and come out with your hands raised!
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning!
-别开枪 求求你了 -没事的
- Don't shoot. Please. - It's okay.
没事的 你安全了
Hey, it's okay. You're safe.
我们是洛城警局的 你安全了
We're LAPD. You're safe.
外♥围♥都安全
All clear on the exterior.
那局面已经得到控制了
Then we're Code 4.
第三名枪手在逃
Third shooter's in the wind.
我希望你来这儿是有什么好消息 警督
I hope you're here with good news, Lieutenant.
有过这样情况吗 洪都
Is that ever the case, Hondo?
我跟风化组的同事谈到
I spoke with colleagues in Vice
你们小队发现的那名已死枪手 保罗·坦普尔
about the dead shooter your team found-- Paul Temple.
风化组认为他是性贩运团伙的一员
Vice thinks he was part of a sex trafficking ring
这个团伙以圣费尔南多谷为据点
based out of the San Fernando Valley.
货车停车场强迫卖♥♥淫风气很盛
Truck stops are notorious for forced prostitution.
风化组有其他嫌犯的信息吗
Did Vice have any more intel on the other suspects?
在我们来之前跑了的那个
One slipped us before we got here.
没有了 这些人行动谨慎
Minimal. These guys are cautious,
互相通气而且非常机动
connected and very mobile.
他们在南加州
They move their victims
每一个月左右就将受害者转移地方
around Southern California every month or so
以免她们与任何人交往过密
to prevent the women from getting close
得到帮助
to anyone who might help them.
目击者说逃跑的枪手
Witnesses say our missing shooter
还带着另外两名受害者
had two more victims with him.
唯一正常工作的监控摄像
And the only working security camera
没有拍到他们的脸或者越野车的车牌
didn't get a good look at their faces or the plates on the SUV.
他们会在未来四十八小时内设法转移这些女子
They'll look to move those girls within the next 48 hours.
这个团伙动作很快
This trafficking ring works fast.
那我们就得比他们还要快
Then we got to work faster.
反恐特警队
第四季 第十七集
林奇警探负责一个打击贩卖♥♥人口行动小组
Detective Lynch oversees a Human Trafficking Task Force
向市长汇报 她会和我们一起合作
for the mayor, so she's gonna be working with us
协助我们找到失踪的女性
to help locate the missing girls.
还有一名枪手在逃
Okay, we got one missing shooter,
两名疑似受害者下落不明
two possible victims in the wind.
贩卖♥♥女性很有可能
Odds are the trafficking victims
会在四十八小时内被转移
will be transported within 48 hours,
假如贩运者不杀掉她们的话
assuming the traffickers don't kill them instead.
我们得赶快查出这个团伙的运作方式
We need to find out how this ring operates
和他们的头目
and who runs it, fast.
受害者的名字叫莎伦·甘布尔
The victim's name is Shannon Gamble.
目前已被我们保护起来
Currently in our custody.
死亡的男性疑犯叫保罗·坦普尔
The dead male suspect is Paul Temple.
另外一名男性疑犯叫加布里埃尔·卡德纳斯
The other male suspect is Gabriel Cardenas.
他正在手术 他是内华达州的州际货车司机
He's in surgery. He's an interstate trucker from Nevada.
有过妨碍治安行为和持有毒品的不良行为记录
Misdemeanors for disorderly conduct and drug possession,
目前未查到他与保罗·坦普尔或者该团伙有联♥系♥
but no known ties to Paul Temple or the ring.
他很可能是招♥妓♥的
He's probably the john.
卡车司机一年有三百天在路上跑
Truckers are on the road 300 days a year.
很多人寂寞到去花钱买♥♥♥春♥
Many get lonely enough to pay for affection.
还有莎伦其它的信息吗
Anything else on Shannon?
十九岁
19 years old.
她老家在里诺 小时候家境很差
She's originally from Reno. Rough upbringing.
在少管所待过 因不良行为两次被捕
Spent some time in juvie, couple arrests for misdemeanors.
看起来她在不断进出收养系统
It looks like she cycled through the foster system,
之后是州内各种戒毒所
then in and out of rehabs around the state
直到两年前她的记录中断
till she fell off the grid two years ago.
那样的背景会使她成为理想的目标...
With that background, she'd be a perfect target for...
被皮条客盯上 没错
Romeo Pimps. Yeah.
如果莎伦能告诉我们是谁吸收她进去的
If Shannon can tell us who recruited her, it could help
会就能帮助我们找到团伙和更多受害者
bring this ring into focus, lead us to find more victims.
那可能不太容易
That may not be easy.
性贩运受害者往往害怕警♥察♥
Sex trafficking victims often fear the cops
对控制她们的人言听计从
and stay loyal to their captors.
-说一不二 -我还记得
- Very loyal. - I still remember
我们在风化组时所用的问话技巧
the questioning techniques we used in Vice.
也许我可以协助你让莎伦开口
Maybe I can help you get Shannon to open up.
好 去行动吧 同时 迪肯和克里斯
All right, make it happen. Meantime, Deacon and Chris
等加布里埃尔从手术室出来就去和他谈谈
are gonna talk to Gabriel once he gets out of surgery.
-你准备什么时候告诉我 -告诉你什么
- When were you gonna tell me? - ?Tell you what?
告诉我你去找过我妈说捐献肝脏的事
That you went to see my mom about the liver donation.
我只是不想让她再搅乱你的生活
I just warned her not to mess up your life again.
看来没成功
I guess it didn't work.
你不该那么做 这不关你的事
You shouldn't have done that. It's not your business.
这是大手术
It's a major surgery.
有可能会引发并发症 感染
It can have its complications. Infections,
血栓 肺炎
blood clots, pneumonia.
我知道 你想说什么
I'm aware. What's your point?
这可能会危及你的职业前途 甚至你的命
It can put your career at risk, maybe even your life.
她一直在利用你 就像之前一样
She's just manipulating you into getting her way, like always.
我知道她在做什么 但这是我的选择
I know what she's doing, but it's my choice to make,
和你无关 请你尊重我的决定
not yours. I need you to respect that.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表