剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
So the KIA bracelet,
是为你弟弟戴的吗
it's for your brother?
我永远都会后悔没有挺身而出
I will always regret not stepping up,
你也会的
and so will you,
如果你不尽自己所能帮助洪都
if you don't do everything you can to help Hondo.
他需要你
He needs you.
雅各布斯
Hey, Jacobs.
你头上受了伤 你得跟我待在一起
With that head injury, you got to stay with me.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
有点晕
A little woozy.
就像刚刚结束一周漫长的橄榄球训练
Feels like the end of a long week of football practice.
那可不
Oh, yeah.
打什么位置
What position?
自♥由♥卫
Free safety.
你打什么位置
Guessing you played?
尾后卫
Tailback.
我很抱歉我之前的处理方式
I'm sorry about how I handled that earlier.
我在最后一刻突然这么跟你说
I sprung that on you at the last minute
你只是做你的本职工作 是我的错
when you were just trying to do your job. That's on me.
你不是唯一有质疑的人
You're not the only one who second-guesses things.
或许那位女士要求的赔偿是合情合理
That woman probably deserves the money she's asking for.
信不信由你 我没上过法学院
You know, believe it or not, I didn't go to law school
但还是成了市政厅的一员
to become part of some city bureaucracy.
我本来要帮助她那样的人
I was gonna help people like her.
要是我二十二岁时知道警♥察♥要面对这些事
If I had known at 22 what I was gonna face as a cop today,
我不确定自己还会不会当警♥察♥
I'm not sure I would have become one.
我们得齐心协力改变现状
We got to figure out ways to make all that work together.
坚持住
Hang in there.
我需要你帮我们逃离这里
I might need your help to get us out of this.
有什么情报
What do we know?
跟大楼的物业经理谈过了
Spoke with the building's property manager.
迪克是对的 这里有第三个楼梯井
Deac was right-- there is a third stairwell.
是新工程
It's part of the new construction.
看上去和大楼其它部分隔离了
Seems closed off from the rest of the building.
不是很理想 但或许我们能
It's not ideal, but maybe we can get there
从地下车♥库♥到达那里
from the underground garage.
楼梯井一直通到屋顶吗
Does the stairwell run all the way to the roof?
你就是那个警♥察♥
So, you're the cop.
我是
I am.
我能帮你弄到你要的东西
Let me help you get what you want.
我们要一架直升飞机
What we want is a helicopter.
要是没有的话
We don't get it,
第一颗子弹就赏给你的脑袋
first one to get a bullet in the head is you.
这做法可不明智
That wouldn't be smart.
外面有一大队警♥察♥
A lot of cops out there.
他们正需要这样一个借口冲进来
That'd be all the excuse they need.
我最危险的地方就是
Scariest thing about me...
我已经到了穷途末路了
I got nothing to lose.
是警♥察♥的手♥机♥
Cop's phone.
你的兄弟很担心你 打了好几通电♥话♥
Your boys are worried. They called you a lot.
回拨 看看他们想要什么
Call 'em back. See what they want.
我会回拨的
I will call 'em back.
是迪亚兹吗
Is this Diaz?
我找到了一些你们的东西
I found something of yours.
十分钟之内给我找一架直升机
You got ten minutes to get me my chopper
不然杀了你兄弟
or your boy here dies.
我要听他的声音
I want to hear his voice.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
迪亚兹 听着
Diaz, listen...
我希望这计划能行
I really hope this plan works.
必须能行
It has to.
注意 二十秒后到达
Heads up. 20 seconds out.
都准备好了吗
Everyone tight?
小队只有三秒时间跳上屋顶
The team only has three seconds to jump out onto the roof.
看来出去透了会气对你很有帮助
That air must've done you good.
绝妙的计划 卢卡
This is a hell of a plan, Luca,
让他们搭迪亚兹的直升机
having them hitch a ride on Diaz's chopper.
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
搞定
Got it.
26D 我们已进入
26-David, we're in.
前往集♥合♥点
Heading into the rendezvous point.
没事 是迪肯
We're good. It's Deac.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
I'm good.
好了
All right.
跟着我 开始行动
Follow my lead. Let's move.
空中支援20 安全
Airship 20 is clear.
给迪亚兹打电♥话♥
Make the call to Diaz.
你的直升机到了
Your helicopter's here.
原来要挟你兄弟就够了
All I had to do was threaten your amigo.
油已加满 可以出发了
Look, it's fueled and ready to go.
你们四个现在可以离开大楼了
The four of you can exit the building now.
计划有变 大侦探
Change of plans, Holmes.
现在有八个人
Gonna be eight of us.
只有四个座位
It only seats four.
今天不一样
Not today.
我们各持一名人♥质♥和一台无线电
We each have a hostage and a radio.
卢卡 绿灯三十秒
我们一个个出来
We come out one at a time.
上直升机前
Anything happens to one of us
任何一人出事
before we're on that chopper,
这里都会血流成河
it'll be a bloodbath.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们队有办法了结这事
My team has a way to end this.
按计划来
Stick to the plan.
快点
Come on. Come on.
所有人退后 让他们靠近
Everyone back. Let 'em approach.
快点
Come on!
退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
快点 上去
Come on. Up. Up.
第一个目标已登机
First target's in the bird.
我们和迪肯在一楼
We're on the ground floor with Deacon.
听着 这些家伙会相互通风报信
Listen, these guys are in communication with each other.
我们得一次全部拿下
We need to take them all at once.
收到
Roger.
25D
25-David.
与斯特里特在一楼另一头
On the opposite end of the ground floor with Street.
站起来 条子
Stand up, cop.
你和我走
You're with me.
第二个目标朝你这边来了
Second target heading your way.
收到
Roger that.
他们来了
Here they come.
十秒后交战
Ten seconds till we engage.
九
Nine...
八 迪肯 你们准备好了吗
Eight. Deac, you guys gonna be ready?
一切就绪
We're ready,
但没有看到第三名嫌疑人
but we don't have visual on the third suspect.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
盯紧目标 随时准备行动
Eyes on the target. We're good to go.
行动
Initiate.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
-放下 -举起手来
- Put it down. - Hands in the air!
放下 趴好 马上
Drop it. On the ground, right now.
手
Hands.
别动
Don't move!
这架直升机很可能没加满油
Chances are this chopper's not gonna have a full tank of fuel.
你真觉得你能带着
You really think you're gonna make it
双倍核定乘客数的人到达边界吗
to the border with twice the passenger load?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表