剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Sounds like a TV. That's not live.
-是录像 -"真♥相♥便会解放你"
- That's taped. - "...and the truth will set you free."
-警♥察♥ -把电视关了 我没事
- Police! - Make it stop! I'll be good!
...了解真♥相♥ 因为我已被钉在十字架上
...know the truth because it's crucified in me already.
我不是肉体凡胎
I am not mortal.
把这东西打开
Let's get these things open.
你安全了 别担心
Hey, you're safe. Don't worry.
-你叫什么 -卡拉
- What's your name? - Carla.
好 卡拉 扭过脸去 好吗
All right, Carla. Turn your face, okay?
好了 我来帮你 来吧
All right, I got you. Come on.
他死了
He's dead.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- You injured? - No.
我的眼睛疼
My eyes hurt.
你在笼子里待多久了
How long you been in this cage?
我不知道
I don't know.
足够我悔改自己冒犯主的行为了
Long enough to repent from offending the Lord.
你做了什么
For what?
我用募捐的钱买♥♥了口红
I bought a lipstick with money from donations.
我偷了神的东西
I stole from God.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
这里发生了什么 卡拉
What happened in here, Carla?
我听到主教在审判他
I heard the bishop judging him, and...
然后枪就响了
and then the gun went off.
枪声很大也很近
It was so loud and-and so close.
然后门就关上了
And then the door shut, and...
这个男生就再也不回我的话了
and the boy didn't answer me anymore.
我就知道他已经离世了
And then I knew he transitioned.
佐伊在这里吗
Was Zoey here?
主教带她回王国去了
The bishop took her back to the Kingdom.
他的爱照耀着她
His love shines on her.
克里斯
Chris.
需要你辨认一具尸体的身份
Need you to ID a body.
千万别是佐伊
Please not Zoey.
男性
Male.
迪伦
Dylan.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
Nope.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
我不想聊这件事
I don't need to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
那我就站在这不说话 补充水分
I'll just stand here quietly hydrating.
假如我少等一个红灯
If I'd missed a light,
假如我右转而不是左转
if I'd turned right instead of left,
假如我那天直接来上班
if I'd just come straight to work that day,
迪兰现在就不会赤♥裸♥着僵硬的身子
Dylan wouldn't be stretched out naked
躺在冰柜里了 都怪我
in a cold drawer right now. That's my fault.
他不是你杀的 好吗
You didn't kill him. Okay?
米勒才是凶手
Miller killed him.
一旦抢劫凶杀科拿到逮捕令
And as soon as R/H gets the warrant,
我们就去抓他
we're gonna go pick him up.
他今晚就要伏法 好吗
He's not sleeping at home tonight, okay?
我总觉得自己是对的
I always think I'm right.
或许我只是自以为是吧
Maybe I'm just righteous.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你不用每次都说实话
You don't always have to be honest with me.
你的手♥机♥还是我的
Your phone or mine?
我的
Mine.
阿朗索
Alonso.
佐伊在教堂这里
Zoey's here at the church.
-是珍 -主教说
- It's Jenn. - The bishop said
他们要在午祷的时候完婚
they're getting married at the afternoon service.
她不愿意
She doesn't want to.
她说过自己是被迫的吗
Did she tell you she was being forced?
我得挂了 我要帮她梳妆
I got to go. I got to help her dress.
婚礼一结束他们就要走
They're going away right afterwards.
主教取消了晚祷
The bishop canceled the evening service.
米勒还不知道我们找到了那间房♥子
Miller still doesn't know we found the house
还有迪伦和目击证人
and Dylan and the witness.
他想减少自己被定罪的风险
He's trying to cut his risks.
不能强迫配偶作证
A spouse can't be compelled to testify.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我们抓到的那两个人也会翻供保全自己
The two guys we busted will flip to save their asses.
他们首先会请律师 到那时候
First they'll lawyer up. By then,
他早就和他的新娘逃之夭夭了
he's way gone with his bride.
这个神圣社区的所有朋友们
Friends in this godly community,
佐伊和我
Zoey and I are...
十分高兴
overjoyed
能够在这一天 与你们共同庆祝我们的婚礼
to celebrate our self-uniting wedding with you on this blessed day.
上帝将祂的爱
The Lord has poured his love
灌入我们心中
into our hearts.
别哭 亲爱的
Don't cry, dearest.
洛城警局 跪下 快
LAPD! On your knees! Now!
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police! Show your hands!
双手背在身后
Hands behind your back!
双手背在身后
Hands behind your back!
快点
Right now!
快点
Right now!
-两人跟上 -两人跟上
- Two. Two, two. - Two, two, two.
洛城警局 保持冷静
LAPD. Stay calm.
佐伊在哪 米勒在哪
Where's Zoey? Where's Miller?
所有出口都有人把守
All exits are covered.
他们肯定不是高高兴兴地离开的
Damn sure they didn't just get raptured out of here.
克里斯 斯特里特 检查右侧
Chris, Street, clear the right side.
迪肯 谭 你们跟我 谭 行动
Deacon, Tan, you're with me. Tan, go.
你们自行前往出口 沉着冷静
Make your way to the exits. Calmly.
两人跟上
Two.
房♥间没人
Room clear!
战术灯
Tac lights.
要是他们到了屋顶
If they made it to the roof,
那里可以通往广场任意一处
that's flat access to anywhere in the plaza.
现在可能已经逃出警戒线了
They could be outside the perimeter already.
或者是躲进了阁楼
Or hunkered down somewhere in that attic.
用长杆摄像头看看
Let's get a pole cam up there.
17号♥直升机呼叫20D
Air 17 to 20-David,
看见嫌犯正穿过西北角停车场
visual of suspect crossing northwest parking lot
-身边带着女性人♥质♥ -走
- with female hostage. - Move.
佐伊 我们马上就自♥由♥了
Zoey, we're almost free.
没有视角
No angle.
她挡住了
She's in the way.
克里斯 斯特里特
Chris, Street,
我们得瞄准他
we got to get crosshairs on him.
绕后 带上.308狙♥击♥枪♥
Drop back. Get your .308.
看看你们能不能找到角度
See if you can line up a shot.
公共停车场
我们得拖延时间
We're gonna stall.
也许你可以说服他住手
Maybe you can talk him down.
我就爱你对我的信心 迪肯
I do love your faith, Deac.
米勒主教
Bishop Miller!
我是哈里森警司
I'm Sergeant Harrelson!
你可以打开窗户吗 先生 好让我们能对话
Would you open the window, sir, so we can have a conversation?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir!
听着 为什么我们不一起想个办法呢
Listen, why don't we try to figure out a plan here?
没有办法
There is no plan!
只不过上帝自有安排
Except God's plan.
你是信徒吗 警司
Are you a believer, Sergeant?
一直是 主教
Always, Bishop, always.
我家里人都是信徒
It's how I was raised.
《箴言》24章26节
Proverbs 24:26.
"坦诚相告犹如碰唇轻吻"
"An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips."
还是放佐伊回家吧
Come on, now. Why don't you just let Zoey go home?
她时日未到 主教
It's not her time, Bishop.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表