剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你们怎么来这么早
Why are you two here so early?
想多锻炼一下
Wanted to get an extra workout
怕万一希克斯又给战术领导学院竞赛
in case Hicks throws another fitness test
增加什么体能测试
into the TLI competition.
你还真是全力以赴
You're really going all in?
希望还有时间能追上斯特里特
Just hoping there's still time to catch up to Street.
我好像也中枪了
I think I was hit, too.
我了解到艾丽卡被害的那天
I learned that you personally lobbied for
是你提的建议 让她补位20小队
Erika to fill in on 20-Squad the day that she got killed.
在你把这件事情消化完之前
I can't sign off on you
我不能批准你归队
until you can process this situation.
你一路上都没说话
You didn't say a word the whole drive in.
我不太想说话
I'm not feeling very talkative.
你睡觉的时候辗转反侧
You've been tossing in your sleep.
这一般意味着你在担心什么
Normally that means you're nervous about something.
别担心我
Look, don't worry about me.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
克里斯 如果是你中了那一枪
Chris, if you took that bullet and you went down
我失去的是你 我永远也无法痊愈
and I lost you, I wouldn't have recovered.
我本来是要回家找莫莉的 却鬼使神差来了这
I was on my way home to Molly when I came here instead.
我的心不在她那
But being with her feels wrong.
-别说了 -因为我心里想的都是跟你一起
- Stop. - 'Cause all I think about is being with you.
你走吧
Leave.
你不用这么做的
You don't need to do this.
看看这个 告诉我你的想法
Take a look. Tell me what you think.
射击水平不错 不过还达不到特警队的标准
Decent shot, but not SWAT level.
她来这不是展现射击技术的
Well, she's not here to be Annie Oakley.
她是我们的战术紧急医疗支援
She's here as a tactical emergency medical support.
战术医疗员
A TEMS officer?
跟我们一起 是正式的吗
With us? Is it official?
警♥察♥委员会批了一段时期的评估期
Police commission approved an evaluation period.
专业医疗警员加入特警队
Medically specialized officer to join SWAT
能给我们增加新的救人角色
as a new life-saving component.
这么说 她是个实验品
So, she's an experiment.
在其它城市的特警队中已初见成效
SWAT teams in other cities have already seen positive results.
能得到一员和福勒一样有资历的战术医疗员是我们的荣幸
We're lucky to get a TEMS as qualified as Fowler.
我想让她在你们小组开始实习
I want to start her off on your team.
长官 我能理解
Sir, I understand the value
给队里增加这样一个新元素的价值
of adding this new element,
但我们刚失去了一名警员
but we just lost an officer.
在错误的时间加入错误的人会拖累我的小组
The wrong addition at the wrong time could cripple this team.
不要拿我们组给她试水
We shouldn't be her tryout.
有了她 在实战中无需等待就可以获得救治
Adding her gives us zero wait time for treatment in the field.
再说了 你的小组最适合
And, besides, your team's exactly
给她练手
where we should be trying her out.
可以转移大家的关注点
It'll give everyone something new to focus on.
让大家忘了艾丽卡的死
Instead of Erika dying?
如果我们早有这个职位
If this position had already been implemented,
或许艾丽卡·罗杰斯现在还活着
Erika Rogers might still be alive.
我相信你会想办法让她融入的
I'm sure you'll figure out how to make it work.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson?
你就是诺拉·福勒吧
Officer Nora Fowler, right?
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to officially meet you. - You as well.
现在去武器库 检查下你的装备
Head to the armory, get your gear checked out.
额外的防弹衣也可以领♥取♥了
Additional body armor is also available.
待会班前例会上见
We'll meet right after for pre-shift briefing.
-都办妥了 长官 -真的吗
- Already done both, sir. - Really?
配枪和防弹衣都准备好了
Sidearm and body armor are good to go.
要和我的小组合作 你准备了几成
How ready are you to ride along with my team?
百分百准备好了 长官
100%, sir.
明知这个职位还没有固定下来 为什么还报名前来
And knowing that it may be temporary, why'd you sign up for this?
我作为军医参加过战争
I've seen combat as an Army medic.
我在洛城消防局做过急救员
I was an EMT for LAFD,
山间救护我获得了全班第一 在深水...
finished first in my class in mountain rescue, in deep water...
-所以你是在刷简历 -不是的
- So this is another notch on your résumé, then? - No.
我很渴望救死扶伤
I'm looking to save lives,
他们都说特警队的使命也是这个
and I'm told that's what SWAT does, too.
要上班了
Our shift's starting.
莫莉
Molly, hey.
我看到你的车停在外面
I, uh, thought I saw your car outside.
我今天整天都要在这出出进进
Yeah, I'll be in and out all day,
处理一些公事
taking care of a couple work things.
你还好吗
How are you?
这几天都没怎么听到你的消息
I haven't heard much from you the last few days.
我知道
I know.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
听着 吉姆
Listen... Jim.
没事的 我没有生气
It's okay. I'm not mad.
-我知道你怎么了 -莫莉...
- I know what's going on. - Molly...
艾丽卡牺牲后 你就在疏离你自己
You're distancing yourself after losing Erika.
你失去你哥哥时也是这样
The same way you did when you lost your brother.
比那要复杂一些
It's a little more complicated than that.
当然
I'm sure it is.
如果你想找人倾诉 我随时奉陪
I would love to be the person you open up to,
不过经过上次的事 当你需要空间时
but I learned last time, when you need space,
是你真的需要独处
you really need space,
所以我不会打扰你
so I'm gonna give you that.
就当我们暂时分开一会
Consider us on a pause.
等你准备好和我开诚布公地谈谈
And when you're ready to have an honest conversation,
就打给我 好吗
call me, okay?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
E·罗杰斯
你怎么在这
Didn't expect to see you here.
-你归队了吗 -希望如此
- You back with us? - I wish.
温蒂医生还没有批准我归队
Dr. Wendy hasn't signed off on me returning to duty yet.
她想先看看我最后一个疗程的效果
She wants one last session first.
我很希望你回来
Will be good to have you back.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
还好 只是有点累
Yeah, just tired.
熬夜学习战术
Had a late night studying tactics
为希克斯的战略领导学院最终面试做训练
and training for my final TLI interview with Hicks,
也就是今天
which is also today.
你和斯特里特 你们真拼
You and Street, you're really going all out.
希克斯肯定很难取舍
Bet Hicks wishes he could choose both of you.
四个月的勤学苦练 就看今天我讲得好不好了
Four months of grinding comes down to how well I talk today.
你真的很想赢
You really want this, huh?
要是选了我 我就会出差 变忙
If I'm selected, I'll be traveling, I'll be busy,
不用再待在这了
I'll be somewhere else.
这里的一切...
Everything here...
都让你想起艾丽卡 我懂
Reminds you of Erika. Yeah, I know.
她是我的训练伙伴 我的室友
She was my training buddy, my roommate.
我不能辜负她的期望
I can't let her down.
我不是想赢 我需要赢得比赛
I don't want this, I need it.
那你面试好好表现
Then you make that interview
证明自己最能代表特警队
about how you'll best represent SWAT.
-你就是克里斯·阿隆索 还有凯警司吧 -你好
- You're Chris Alonso, sergeant Kay? - Hi.
我是诺拉·福勒 战术医疗员
I'm Nora Fowler, tactical medic.
欢迎 选个更衣柜吧
Welcome. Grab a locker.
大家都叫我迪肯
And, uh, everyone calls me Deacon.
大家都叫我福勒
Everybody calls me Fowler.
那个不行
Not that one.
抱歉 其它空柜子都可以
Sorry, just pick any other open locker.
好
No problem.
她最近经历了很多
She's just going through a lot right now.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
你们失去了一名战友
You lost a teammate.
我知道这对你们来说都很煎熬
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表