剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Understood.
洛克 警员在疏散
Rocker, officers are evacuating
演讲人和早到的群众
the speakers and early arrivals.
他们会让平民远离危险区域
They'll keep civilians out of the danger zone.
50小队会包围危险带
50-Squad's gonna take a perimeter position.
别让任何人不小心走进去了
Don't want any of these guys slipping through a crack.
迪肯
Deacon.
活动策划者确认租赁公♥司♥的送货员
Event coordinator confirmed that the rental company's
已经在场地里开工了
deliverymen are working on the quad.
30D 是帝国公爵团
30-David, it's the Imperial Dukes.
洪都 看来路易斯和其他公爵团成员
Hey, Hondo, looks like Lewis and the other Dukes
-正在填充气罐 -收到
- are arming the tanks. - Roger that.
所有人戴上面具
Everybody mask up.
盯紧气罐
Watch the tanks.
这些罐子易燃且致命
This stuff is flammable and deadly.
迪肯 听我倒数
Deacon, on your count.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-洛城警局 -警♥察♥
- LAPD! - Cops!
把手举起来
Hands where we can see them!
嫌犯一倒地
Suspect one down.
所有人 找掩护
Everybody, take cover!
放下武器
Put your weapons down.
洛城警局
LAPD!
-洛城警局 把手举起来 -无路可逃了 投降吧
- LAPD! Show your hands! -Nowhere to go! Give it up!
他们的目标是气罐
They're aiming for the tanks!
嫌犯二倒地
Suspect two down.
立刻行动
Move in, now!
路易斯交给我
I got Lewis.
克里斯 我掩护你
Chris, I got your six.
检查下这些气罐
Check the tanks.
没有释放装置 只是丙烷
No release mechanism, just propane.
路易斯正朝着北面逃窜
Lewis is rabbiting, headed north!
准备拦截
Moving to intercept.
26D加入追捕
26-David, with you.
跟紧他
Got to stay on him!
洛城警局
LAPD!
站住
Stop!
路易斯往东南方向跑了 跟上他
Lewis turned southeast. Following.
他想让我们拉近距离 留出一个逃跑的出口
He wants us to move in close, leave an exit open
因而他就能折返 逃出包围圈
so he can double back and slip the net.
告诉我我该去哪
Just tell me where to be.
福勒 我这出现了毒气泄漏
I got leaking MIC! Fowler!
我们急需一个密封罐
We need a containment chamber now!
空气被有毒气体污染了
There's toxic gas in the air.
气罐已安全 我去检查下其它的
Tank's secured. I'm checking the others.
不要开枪 伙计
Can't use that gun, man.
空气中有易燃气体
The gas in the air is flammable.
你在吸入毒药
You're breathing poison.
看上去这些气罐都是安全的
These all look secure.
趴下
On your stomach.
嫌犯三已落网 福勒 我们需要氧气
Three down. Fowler, we need oxygen.
收到 这就过去
Roger, incoming.
洛城警局
LAPD!
围住他了
Way to corral him.
最后一名嫌犯已被控制
Final suspect down.
人是你抓的 交给你处理
You catch him, you clean him.
我很乐意
With pleasure.
最后一个气罐已关闭
Last of the tanks disabled.
20D 无需支援
20-David. Code 4.
多名成员被拘留 宣传机器也偃旗息鼓了
Multiple members in custody, propaganda machine's gone quiet.
今天 特警队给了帝国公爵团致命一击
SWAT dealt the Imperial Dukes a real blow today.
联邦调查局得以在证据被消灭前
FBI was able to download the bulk of the encrypted forum
下载了大量加密论♥坛♥帖子
before it was erased.
我正组建一支队伍来负责筛查这些帖子
I am putting together a team to go through it.
要深入了解监狱组织和活动
Lot of insight to be had on cell organization, activities.
我觉得帝国公爵团完全废弃了这个论♥坛♥ 指挥官
I thought the Dukes totally abandoned this forum. Commander.
这是一条新的加密信息
It's a new private message.
洛城警局仍有机会站在历史正确的一方
"LAPD still has a chance to be on the right side of history.
战争即将来临
War is coming."
时间显示是三十秒前发出的
It's time-stamped 30 seconds ago.
交叉比对了我们的记录
Cross-checking our records.
该用户和第一部手♥机♥有联♥系♥
This user communicated with the first cell.
似乎他是在给两台手♥机♥发送指令
Looks like he gave orders to both.
行动首脑
Brains of the operation.
领导者
The leader,
与所有洛杉矶分团保持着联♥系♥
connection between all the L.A. cells.
他还在逍遥法外 蓄谋着一场战争
And he's still out there, planning for war.
福勒
Fowler.
终于决定要抛出"加入我队伍"的橄榄枝了吗
Decided to put in a "Join my relay" team offer after all?
我已经收到了一些很难超越的提议
I already got some deals that are gonna be tough to beat.
不 我的提议保持不变 什么待遇都没有
No, my first one still stands, nothing.
明白吗 不会有礼品卡 不会报销所有费用
Okay? No gift cards, no all-expenses paid.
来加入20小队吧
Just join 20-Squad's team.
这绝对比不上
That's definitely not gonna top
50小队承诺给我的水疗日
the spa day from 50-Squad.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking about it.
这所谓最高出价者的事纯属谣传
This highest bidder stuff is noise.
- 你今早拒绝我的事才是真的 - 哦 是吗
-You turning me down this morning was real. -Oh, yeah?
你是觉得自己不能融入特警队
You think you don't fit in here at SWAT.
你不想掀起风波
You were trying not to make waves,
保持低调 直到洛克增加筹码
keep your head down until Rocker upped the ante.
我怕刚加入特警队时 你还在德国
You were in Germany when I first started.
大伙还不确定我是否属于这栋大楼
People still aren't sure if I even belong in this building.
他们甚至不知道
Don't even know why
- 为什么战术医疗员很重要 - 不 我懂你
-a TEMS officer is important. -No, I get you.
所以这才是我真正的提议 等下一回我们晚上不上班的时候
So here's my real offer. Next time that we have a night off,
我就给你讲一讲特警队的培训课程
I'll run you through the SWAT training course.
好吧 不管你加不加入我的队伍
Okay, whether you join my team or not.
我都会带你看看我们是怎么训练的
I'll show you how we train,
让你发挥出自己最大的优势
and get the best out of you.
我觉得一次应该学不完所有课程吧
I don't know about one time through the course.
要不你答应我一直带我训练 直到我变强
Maybe if you offer to train me up until I kick ass,
-不管要多久 -好 没问题
- however long it takes. - Yeah, okay,
还以为咱们特警队的人才会这么好强
and I thought us SWAT guys were the competitive ones.
我也可以去看看洛克的队伍
Hey, I can go see if Rocker's team
会不会给我开出一样的条件
will offer me the same terms.
不行 我们已经谈好了
No, no. We got a deal.
我想谢谢你让我一直有事可做
I wanted to thank you for keeping me busy today,
让我转移注意力
taking my mind off of everything.
好吧
Well...
只要你有需要 我随时恭候
you need help, I'm always here for you.
但你比自己想象中的更加强大 克里斯
But you're stronger than you know, Chris.
当我逮捕路易斯的那一刻 我就意识到了这一点
Think I realized it as I booked Lewis,
任何人♥渣♥都不能让我失去理智
no piece of trash is gonna threaten my sanity.
我很高兴你得到了解脱
I'm glad you got some closure.
还没有 还有一些帝国公爵团成员逍遥法外
No. There are more Imperial Dukes out there,
支持着曾杀害了艾丽卡的恶行
believing in the cause that killed Erika,
蓄谋着制♥造♥更多的暴♥力♥
planning more violence.
只有当他们消失了 我才能真正得到解脱
When they're gone, that's when I'll have closure.
我一开始就不喜欢她
"I didn't like her in the first place."
我就说 "你为什么不告诉我"
I'm like, "Why wouldn't you tell me that?"
那已经是九年前的事了
It was nine years ago.
我想你们可能还需要一些冰块
Figured you guys could use more ice.
那当然
Always.
迪肯 很高兴见到你
Deacon, nice to see you, man.
吉布森和埃利斯
Gibson and Ellis.
我很久没见到你们这两小子了
Man, I haven't seen you clowns in ages.
-你要快点喝 -谢谢
- You got to catch up. - Thanks.
敬带着尊严走完这条路
Here's to walking the path with dignity.
身心纯粹
Pure of body and spirit.
和你们说了吧
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表