剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我下周才有钱给你交保释金
I don't have cash until next week to bail you out.
所以你可能只能在监狱过周末了
So you might have to be in jail over the weekend.
十♥八♥年♥前 他驾摩托车出了车祸
He was in a motorcycle accident 18 years ago
从那以后他就...
and he's never been...
患上了精神疾病
He's mentally ill.
我了解精神疾病
Hey, look, I know about mental illness.
我还知道你哥哥对我妈
I also know what your brother said
说的话也不是无心之过
to my mom didn't come out of nowhere.
他可能心智不清
He may not have the mental capacity to know better,
但你是健全的
but you do.
走吧
Go.
所以你在他身边都说了些什么
So what kind of crap are you saying around him?
指挥官 你来这做什么
Hey, Commander, what are you doing here?
你走的时候好像挺不高兴的
Well, you seemed pretty upset when you left.
迪肯告诉了我你妈妈的事
Deacon filled me in on what happened with your mom.
你觉得我会做什么蠢事
Think I was gonna do something stupid?
我没这么想过
Never crossed my mind.
不过我觉得或许
But I thought maybe
你做了什么蠢事 我得来制止你
if you did do something stupid, I'd come by and stop you.
我跟她说了让马修和十五个孩子对着屏幕
I told her it wasn't easy for Matthew to concentrate
很难专心下来
with 15 other kids on the screen, and...
我也没办法每时每刻都盯着他
you know, I can't look after him the whole time.
-等下 -妈妈
- So... Hold on. - Mommy!
-我等着呢 -亲爱的
- I'm waiting! - Hey, honey?
我说了爸爸妈妈要单独聊会 好吗
I told you we need some Mom and Dad time, okay?
安妮 没事的
Annie, it's okay.
要是你得去管她 我们可以晚点再聊
If you got to go handle it, we'll talk later.
你确定吗 我...
You sure? I'm...
-很抱歉 -不 没事
- I'm sorry. - No, no. No problem.
睡觉前给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Just give me a call at bedtime, all right?
我答应了莱拉 今天要读《夏洛的网》第九章
I promised Lila we'd get to chapter nine of Charlotte's Web.
好 我们都很想你
Okay. We all miss you so much.
我也想你们
Miss you, too.
爱你们
Love you guys.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
尼歇尔
Hey, Nichelle.
你已经到了
Oh, you're already there.
我本希望能赶在你来之前见见你
I was hoping to catch you before you...
-你没事吧 -我朋友在新奥尔良
- Is everything all right? - My friend in New Orleans,
她的检测结果出来了 是阴性
her test came back negative,
所以我不用再隔离了
so I don't have to quarantine after all.
今晚我能来 你走吧 做自己的事去
I can cover tonight, so please go, enjoy your time off.
非常感谢你
And thank you so much.
尼歇尔 真是个好消息
Nichelle, that's great news.
抱歉要你大老远来一趟
Sorry you went all the way over there.
没事 别客气
No, come on, don't be.
有很多事我已经弄完了
I actually got a lot done already,
在你来之前我就能关门了
so I'll lock up before you get here.
你有时间吗
Um, hey, uh, do you have a minute?
有些话我一定要跟你说
There's something I really need to say to you,
我很高兴能当面说
and I'm just glad that I can see your face.
好 你没事吧
Sure. You okay?
没事 没事 挺好的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事 只是 之前并不是太好
Yeah, I'm okay, I just, um... I wasn't.
在你离开前 你跟我说你我追求不同
Um, before you left, you said me and you want different things.
我明白你为什么这么说了
And... I get why you said that.
真的
I do.
只是 当一个人在你面前举起一面镜子
It's just, you know, it-it ain't easy
而你看到镜中并不是你希望看到的样子
when someone holds a mirror up to your face and...
这种感觉并不好受
you don't see the man that you want to be.
听着 尼歇尔 我小时候
Look, Nichelle, when I was a kid, you know,
当我看见结了婚的夫妇牵着手
I'd see married couples holding hands,
一起开怀大笑
you know, laughing together and...
但我心里总是嗤之以鼻 你也知道 我爸妈
But I was always just like, "Damn," you know, "My parents...
他们的婚姻并不美满
...they just, they got it wrong."
我就很害怕重蹈他们的覆辙
And I think fear of repeating their mistakes,
这种想法一直影响了我和我姐三十年
it messed me and my sister's head up for 30 years.
你明白吗
You know?
但是对我来说 一直以来
But for me, all that time, I mean,
我一直觉得我的人生
I guess I just felt that the rest of my life was moving along
就这样继续下去已经很好了 我不觉得有什么问题
well enough that I didn't really see it as a problem.
直到我失去了你
Until I lost you.
-听着 洪都 -不 不 不 说认真的
- Listen, Hondo... No, no, no. Seriously.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
我知道说这些都太迟了
I know it's too late, and...
你也认识了别人
...and you've met someone else.
说真心话 我真的希望你没有
I ain't gonna lie, I really wish you hadn't,
但事已至此
but... you did.
我只是想告诉你我很抱歉
I just want to tell you I'm sorry.
很抱歉在一起时 我退缩了
I'm-I'm sorry for being so afraid when we were together,
让你和你的父母失望了
and letting you down with your parents,
因为我知道我伤害了你 我真的很抱歉
because I know I hurt you and I am sorry.
和你在一起的时光...
The time that I had with you, it...
改变了我对人生的看法
it changed how I look at life.
改变了我对生活的追求
It... It changed what I want for myself.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say to you is
因为你让我有了责任感
because of you holding me accountable,
我的人生变得更有意义了
I'm actually at a better place in my life than I was,
我只是想感谢你
and... I just want to thank you for that.
所以
So...
晚安 尼歇尔
Good night, Nichelle.
晚安 洪都
Good night, Hondo.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表