剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
在我爸揍了我 我总是很讨厌去学校
I always hated going to school after my dad hit me.
尤其是伤痕遮不住的时候
Especially in the places you can't hide.
米沙
Mischa!
你在哪
Where are you?
我们得把他带走
We got to get him out of there.
斯特里特 我们得到的命令不是这样的
Street, we got different orders.
去他的命令 这个孩子受伤了
Screw orders. This is a hurt kid.
我知道这很难受 但是我们不能闯进去
I know it sucks, but we can't move in
直到我们确定拉德克在里面
until we're sure Radek's inside, all right?
不是有传闻说他有糖尿病吗
Aren't there rumors that he's diabetic?
中情局怎么说
What's the word from the CIA?
普雷布尔认为有希望
Well, Prebble thinks it's promising.
警员追查到了仓储设施的主人
Unis are chasing down the owner of the storage facility
向他要监控录像
for the security footage.
是吗 祝他们好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
长官 罗伯·厄尔默八八年过世了
Sir, Rob Ulmer died in '88.
小厄尔默在奥兰多
Junior's in Orlando,
他们的安保系统就像六铁头高尔夫球杆一样
and their security system's like a six iron.
除此之外 这个计划还不错
Well, other than that, it's a hell of a plan.
得了 指挥官
Come on, Commander.
你真觉得萨曼·拉德克会在储存室里好好待着吗
You think Salman Radek is really hanging out in storage lockers?
我猜他是因为航♥班♥取消 出行计划被打乱
I guess his travel plans could have changed when flights shut down,
他被迫困在了藏匿处
left him in between hideouts.
我们甚至还不知道他为什么来洛杉矶
We don't even know yet why he'd be in L.A.
指挥官 一个身形这么大的人
Commander, a guy that big,
不敢想他会在储物室的地板上过夜
I just can't see him crashing on the floor of a storage locker.
再加上 那栋房♥子里的人太过安静了
Plus, the guys in that house are way too quiet.
我敢打赌 拉德克就在里面
I'm betting that Radek is in there.
斯特里特 怎么了 告诉我
Yeah, Street, what's up? Talk to me.
这栋房♥子里的孩子要被打死了
The kid in the house is getting the crap beat out of him.
我们得救他出来
We got to pull him.
声音小一点 斯特里特 不要毁了这次行动
Hey, lower your voice, Street. Do not blow this op.
这栋房♥子里有人使用胰岛素
Someone in that house is using insulin.
如果拉德克有糖尿病 一定就是他了
If Radek's diabetic, it's got to be him.
这不是证据 小子 现在还不行
That is not proof, kid. No. Not yet.
我上幼儿园的第一天 你知道我还记得什么吗
My first day of kindergarten, you know what I remember?
我妈妈给我的下巴化妆
My mom putting makeup on my chin
好掩饰我爸的糟心周末
to cover up my dad's crappy weekend.
我们可以帮助这个男孩 洪都
We can help this boy, Hondo.
没有确认拉德克在屋内
We are not authorized to raid
就不能授权发动突袭
until we know for a fact that Radek's in that house.
也就是说一定要有确凿的图像或DNA证据 斯特里特
That means actual photographic or DNA proof, Street.
这段对话就此结束
This conversation is over.
就让我从大门溜进去吧 我可以拍到他的热信♥号♥♥
Just let me slip through the gate. I can signal him.
好吧 够了
Okay, you know what? That's it.
你的任务结束
Your shift is done.
立刻滚回总部来
You get your ass back here to HQ right now.
我去顶你的位置
I'm taking your spot.
拉德克出来呼吸过新鲜空气吗
Did Radek ever come out for some fresh air?
他长♥期♥潜逃在外
He's lived on the run a long time.
我猜他受过训练
Guess he's disciplined.
是 但他们有的院子很大
Yeah, still, they got a huge yard.
不禁让人觉得他还是想晒晒太阳的
You'd think he'd want some sunshine.
在航♥空♥局授权范围内飞至最高 谭
As high as the FAA allows, Tan.
一直在上升
Going all the way up.
临时住所可比不上泰姬陵吧
Extended Stays ain't the Taj Mahal, huh?
迪肯 不能回家见安妮和孩子们
Deac, it's got to be tough not being able to go home
-一定很难受吧 -是啊
- and see Annie and the kids. - ?Yeah.
挺煎熬的
It's been pretty rough.
最近不太可能定期接受检测了
Slim chance I'll be getting tested on a regular basis anytime soon,
所以对我的家人来说更难熬了
so makes it even harder on my family.
我是想告诉你
Hey, I meant to tell you,
你在社区中心做的事真的很棒
it's really great stuff you're doing at the community center.
很多人现在正步履维艰
Lot of people struggling right now.
-是啊 -我猜
- Yeah. - ?I'm guessing you, uh,
你和管理那地方的女人和好了
you got back together with the woman that runs the place?
没有 迪肯 她
No, Deac. She, uh...
她现在正和别人交往
Apparently, she's seeing some other dude now.
在她离开前
Before she left, uh...
我脑海里一直在一遍又一遍地
I just keep replaying our last conversation
回放我们最后的谈话
over and over in my head, and...
我得承认 是我把一切都搞砸了
I got to admit, I screwed that all up.
如果这让你内心不安
Well, if it's eating at you,
你也许还有些事要说
maybe you still got something to say.
我不知道 迪肯 只是
I don't know, Deac. I just...
我太在乎她 不能再去干扰她了
I care about her too much to confuse things for her.
告诉一个你在乎的人 你做错了
It's never too late to tell someone you care about
怎么都不算晚
that you messed up.
屋顶上的是什么
What's that on the roof?
是个工业用的空调装置
It's an industrial-size AC unit.
这对这个尺寸的房♥子太大材小用了
That is overkill for a house that size.
你觉不觉得
Do you think that if that unit
是这个空调持续向外墙内输送冷气
is consistently pumping cold air within the exterior walls,
阻隔了我们读取热信♥号♥♥
that's what's blocking our thermal reader?
就像护盾一样
Acting as a shield?
这反侦察技术还挺先进的
That'd be some advanced countersurveillance.
感觉他们在里面藏了一个人
It's like they got somebody to hide.
你对这样的工业装置有多了解
How familiar are you with industrial units like that?
还达不到维修的技术
Well, not enough to repair one.
但搞坏肯定没问题
But I bet I could break it.
指挥官
Hey, Commander.
什么事
What's up?
洪都要我回来确认些事
Hondo wanted me back here to check on something.
和这个有关吗
Anything to do with this?
"注射器上没有足够的DNA进行检测"
"Syringe contained no DNA sufficient for testing."
没有拉德克的DNA 就没有他在里面的证据
Without Radek's DNA, there's no proof he's inside.
我猜这就是为什么他们要焚烧垃圾
Guess that's why they burn their trash.
也没证据证明他不在里面
Well, there's no proof he's not inside, either.
储物柜上没有提取到他的DNA
His DNA didn't show up on that storage locker.
伊琳娜·梅尔尼克 17岁
Iryna Melnik, 17.
在航♥班♥封锁之前从白罗斯飞来这里
Flew over here from Belarus before the flights shut down.
她说她是来接受包办婚姻的
Said she was here for an arranged marriage.
储物柜里睡的是她
That's who was sleeping in the storage locker?
警♥察♥在离罗伯·厄尔默储物柜两千米处发现了她
Cops picked her up a mile from Rob Ulmer Storage.
有人要她在那等着
Apparently, she was told to wait there,
但她一定很害怕就逃走了
but she must have panicked and fled.
中情局觉得她来洛杉矶
The CIA thinks she came to L.A.
是给拉德克当老婆的
to be Radek's next wife.
加油
Keep at it.
是个新面孔
It's a new guy.
他要把所有垃圾带去焚烧 得要一会时间
It's gonna take him a minute to burn everything.
他从这边回来告诉我一声
Let me know when he comes back this way.
迪肯 不要动 邮差就在你正下方
Deacon, freeze. The Mailman's right below you.
塔尔汉
Tarkhan?
塔尔汉
Tarkhan?
他忘带打火机了 迪肯 他现在要回去了
He forgot his lighter. Deac, he's coming back now.
到了
Made it.
好了 修理工 尽情发挥吧
All right, Mr. Fix-it Man, go to town.
跟我想的一样 5度
Yeah, it's just what I thought. 42 degrees.
成功了 迪肯 里面热起来了
You did it, Deac. They're lighting up.
好了 我看到六个人
All right, we got six bodies on my count.
四人在前屋 两人在后屋
Four in the front of the house, two in the back.
看见后面那个动作轨迹了吗
You see that movement on the back side?
嗯 里面在干什么
Yeah. What's going on in there?
有人在服侍里屋一个人
Someone's serving the man in the back room.
什么事 斯特里特
Yeah, what's up, Street?
现在那孩子可能在屋里打游戏
The kid in the house is probably playing his video game right now.
够了
Hey, that's enough.
总说那个孩子帮不了他 斯特里特
Talking about the kid ain't gonna help him, Street.
不 我是说我可能有办法证明拉德克在屋子里了
No, I mean, I might have a way to prove Radek's in that house.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表