剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
她平时的安保队无法同行
and her usual security team wasn't available.
我们想雇佣你的公♥司♥
We tried to hire your company.
你拒绝了我们
You turned us down.
你说你无法公允地
Said you couldn't in good conscience
为一名这样控诉警♥察♥的人服务
work for someone who said the things she said about the police.
所以现在你需要回避 我能理解
So if you need to excuse yourself now, I'd understand.
没有这个必要
That won't be necessary.
我可以向你保证凯警司
I can assure you that Sergeant Kay
不会让自己的私人感受
will not let his personal feelings
影响自己的本职工作
get in the way of doing his job.
他是我手下最得力的部下之一
He's one of the best men I've ever had under my command.
知道了
I see.
有什么地方能让我坐下
Well, is there somewhere I can sit
跟你们详谈我们最近接到的死亡威胁
while I detail our most recent death threats for you?
当然有 可以在我办公室聊
Absolutely. We can use my office.
这边请
Right this way.
话说回来 当时她们不是只有我们一家选
By the way, it's not like I was their only option.
迪肯 你试着站在吉莉安的角度想想
Deacon, just try to look at it from Jillian's perspective.
罗迪姆公开谴责的是警♥察♥暴行
Rhodium made a stand about police brutality,
不是所有的警♥察♥ 迪肯
but not all police, Deac.
在她的认知中
In her mind,
如果你看不惯她所说的
if you got a problem with that,
或许你也是那种警♥察♥
then maybe you're part of the problem.
我也是那种警♥察♥
I'm part of the problem?
不仅是这些
It's not just that.
是"废除警♥察♥"这套屁话
It's this whole "Defund the police" nonsense.
我们每天出生入死
Not exactly the thanks we deserve
这可不像是感谢的话
for going out there and risking our lives every day.
对她来说 这可能只是她的某句歌♥词
And to her, it might be just something that she's chanting,
但却让人♥民♥对我们有所改观
but a thing like that changes the way people look at us.
让我们的工作更难进行
It makes our job harder.
我明白 这也是实情
And I hear you, and that is one truth.
不过还有一种实情
There's also another truth, man.
我们腰上别着枪
We got guns on our hips.
我们有结束一条性命的武器
We got the power to end a life.
就凭这 或许有人
Look, maybe it doesn't hurt
把罪责都归咎于我们并不过分
to have some people out there holding us all accountable.
你是在安慰我 还是想让我更加愤怒
Are you trying to calm me down or-or make me angrier?
迪肯 你我都知道有时候
Deacon, you and I both know that sometimes
我们被要求去处理一些
we get asked to take on problems
没有正确答案的问题
where there's no one right answer.
罗迪姆说的是
What Rhodium was talking about is
或许有些事可以不用枪就能解决
maybe some things can be solved without a gun.
我不喜欢她妈妈含沙射影地说
I don't like the mom implying
我明天不会出现 做不好我的本职工作
that I won't go out there and do my job tomorrow.
大家都会尽忠职守为她挡子弹就我不会
Take a bullet just like anybody else.
好了 那你就好好证明给她看她是错的
Okay, so then you get out there and you prove her wrong.
不过希望没有人会挡子弹
Without the taking the bullet part.
好像是谭和斯特里特有发现 出发
Looks like Tan and Street might have found something. Let's move.
我们一直在调查罗迪姆妈妈给我们的
We've been looking into the list of threats
威胁名单
that Rhodium's mom got us;
很多都和蓝色小子有关
good number of them link back to the Blue Boys.
我听说过他们
Yeah, I've heard of them.
不断发表言论说自己有多爱警♥察♥
Can't stop talking about how much they love the police
为了表忠心 愿意违法犯纪
and happy to break the law to prove it.
前阵子蓝色小子人肉搜索了罗迪姆
The Blue Boys doxed Rhodium a while back.
他们查到了她的家庭住址
They found her home address,
挂在网上让所有黑粉
put it out on the Internet so all the haters
往她家寄恶心的东西
could send nasty stuff right to her front door.
还有 你可能已经注意到了 以前市里墙上到处都画着
Plus, you might have noticed the murals of Rhodium
罗迪姆的画像
that have been popping up all over the city.
只要被这些人看到了 马上就进行破坏
These guys are defacing them as fast as they can find them.
从破坏公物到人身威胁
It's a pretty big leap from vandalism to threats
再到扫射无辜市民 跨度有点大
to shooting grenades at a crowd of innocents.
很多时候
Well, a lot of times,
这样的团体总有些流氓无赖
groups like this have rogue members
觉得自己的团体还不够极端
who don't feel the group's extreme enough.
附近有新的画像
There's a new mural nearby.
今早有人把它发在了蓝色小子的社交媒体网站上
Somebody put it up on the Blue Boys' social media site this morning.
我们想在那蹲点 或许能看看谁会路过
We figure we camp out on it, maybe we see who stops by.
有进展通知我
Keep me updated.
市政♥府♥不停有人发电邮烦我
I got everyone with a city hall e-mail address all over my ass.
这样的日子真让我质疑自己为什么要爬到这个职位
It's days like these I wonder why I ever put on a shirt and tie.
画这个的人 肯定是铁粉
Man, whoever did this one-- a real fan.
画中她穿着
They combined the outfit she wore
她第一次巡演穿的外套
on her first tour with the necklace
戴着那张阿纳萨齐专辑封面上戴的项链
from the cover of the Anasazi album.
你知道我还是忍♥不住会问的 对吗
You know I'm not gonna stop asking, right?
关于战略领导学院竞赛 你是怎么了
About the TLI competition. What's your problem?
是因为克里斯
It's the Chris thing.
伙计 不是吧 她就生气了一小会
Dude, are you serious? She was mad for, like, a minute.
她要尽全力打败我们
She's onto trying to whup our asses.
你也应该尽全力打败她
You should try to do the same.
我觉得她还在气
I don't think she's over it.
你也听到了
You heard her.
对她来说 我们报名就像狠狠地背叛了她
To her, it's like this huge betrayal that we signed up.
现在我们要自相残杀
And now we're all competing against each other.
我觉得团队精神比我个人的输赢更重要
I mean, team morale is just more important to me than winning.
我觉得你想太多了
I think you're looking too much into it.
不过话说回来 如果你心不在此
But, hey, if your heart's not in it,
取消报名
you know, pull your name,
能让我赢得更轻松
make it easier for me to get that "W."
快看
Check it out.
我觉得他们不是来自♥拍♥的
I don't think they're here for selfies.
你们好 伙计们
Hey, what up, fellas?
画得不错
Nice mural.
你们想给它润色一下吗
You guys looking to touch it up or something?
下午好 警官
Afternoon, Officers.
我猜你们已经知道我们在干什么以及为什么这么干了
I imagine you already know what we're doing and why we're doing it.
有人费了不少心思画了这幅画
Someone put a lot of effort into painting this thing.
如果他们画这个不犯法
If they weren't breaking the law when they painted it,
那我们在上面涂鸦也不犯法
we're not breaking the law painting over it, so...
所以你们只是特别恨罗迪姆
So, you guys just hate Rhodium so much
于是用自己的闲暇时间到处闲逛
that you spend your free time going around,
毁坏别人的艺术作品
destroying other people's art?
是她到处传播仇恨
She was the one spreading hate.
说你们的坏话
For people like you.
你们在忍♥气吞声 警官 我向你们致敬
You're holding back the jungle, Officers, and I salute you.
蓝色小子里你们有认识谁
Any Blue Boys you know of who might want to do
不满足于只是涂盖壁画吗
more than just paint over murals?
我们都算不上一个组织
We don't really have members.
我们人员很分散
We're decentralized.
真希望我能帮上你们
Really wish I could help.
谢了
Yeah, yeah, sure.
你们的车停在了违停区
You parked in the red zone.
我打电♥话♥叫拖车了
I'll just call the tow.
别这样 等等
No. Hold up, man.
我一小时后还要上班
I got to be at work in an hour.
稍等
Yeah, hold on.
你好 请马上叫一辆拖车
Hi. Uh, I need a tow truck right away.
好吧
Fine.
有一个人
There's one guy.
我没见过他 而且我们把他踢出去了
I never met him. We kicked him out, by the way.
但他真的对明天的追思会非常愤怒
But he was real angry about tomorrow's memorial.
他叫什么
What's his name?
我只知道他的网名
I only know his screen name.
去问问网站管理 可能他知道更多
Could probably find out more from the site admin.
这主意不错
Sounds like a plan.
其实圣莫妮卡社区学院看起来挺不错的
Santa Monica Community Collee actually seems pretty cool.
不过我中意的学校有很多
I liked a lot of the colleges, though.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表