剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
洛城警局
LAPD!
谭 掩护我
Tan! Cover!
谭 趴下
Tan! Get down!
谭
Tan!
谭
Tan.
谭 你还好吗
Tan! Are you all right?
防弹衣救了你 伙计
Vest saved your life, man.
我们得走了
We got to move.
20D 我们需要支援
20-David. We need backup.
我带你离开
Let me get you out of here.
当心身后
Behind you!
趴下
On your stomach!
别动
Stay down!
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
别为了钱不要命 伙计
Don't die for a paycheck, man.
这事和你已经没关系了
It's not your war anymore.
至少你还站得起来 你还好吗
Well, at least you're vertical. You all right?
今年第二次中弹了
Second hit this year.
希望是最后一次 伙计
Let's make it your last, man.
你怎么发现陷阱的
How'd you spot the trap?
我看到灌木丛里有金属
I saw the metal in the bushes.
远程动作感应触发器 对吧
Motion-activated remote trigger, right?
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
没错 这里是20D
Yes, you do. This is 20-David.
嫌犯已被控制 找到约拿·布雷迪了吗
Suspect in custody. Any sign of Jonah Brady?
没有
Negative.
只有他的背包
Just his backpack.
收到
Roger that.
好 谢谢你告诉我
All right, thanks for letting me know.
请替我像他妈妈表达我的歉意
But please tell his mom how sorry I am.
是瓦德兹
That was Valdez.
格雷森探员在手术中死亡
Agent Grayson died during surgery.
瓦德兹还好吗
How's Valdez holding up?
失去艾丽卡 我还得亲自把她的死讯带给她姐姐
Hardest day of my whole career was losing Erika,
那是我职业生涯中最艰难的一天
and having to notify her sister.
特警队有各式各样的训练 却没有教给我们这个
SWAT trains you for a lot, but... never that.
是啊
Yeah.
今天已经有一位母亲失去了儿子
Already one mother's lost her son today.
让我们确保约拿的母亲不会
Let's make sure Jonah's mother has a different ending.
遵命
Yes, sir.
今早被枪击的联调局探员
The FBI agent shot this morning?
刚刚去世
He just died.
也就是说你儿子正被一名杀人犯挟持
Which means your son is being held by a murderer.
你知道布雷迪会带你儿子去哪吗
Do you have any idea where Brady could be taking your boy?
他说过什么 你看到过什么
Anything he said, anything you saw?
没有 我们当时都在小木屋里
No. We were all at the cabin together.
我想出去透透气
I needed some air.
回来的时候 他们都不见了
When I came back in, they were both gone.
就这么不见了
They were just... gone.
如果我知道 会告诉你的
I would tell you if I knew.
我也许是个糟糕的父亲 但我绝不会故意
I may be a terrible father, but I would never intentionally...
这并不代表你不爱你儿子
It doesn't mean you don't love your son.
如果不把约拿牵扯进来
You could be partway to China
你都在去中国的路上了
if you had just left Jonah out of it.
你为什么要找他
Why did you grab him?
他就是我的逃跑计划
He was my exit plan.
请说明白一点
Help me out here.
霍芬伯格 马多夫
Hoffenberg, Madoff--
我比他们聪明
I'm smarter than they were.
我开设账户时 就铺好了万一失败的后路
When I started my account, I knew I could crash and burn,
所以我提前做了计划
and so I planned in advance.
在约拿刚满十二岁时
I opened up a Swiss bank account
就在瑞士以他之名开了一个账户
in Jonah's name when he turned 12,
随着年月增长 资产不断积累
and loaded it up year after year--
一点三亿美元
130 million dollars.
你的跑路费
An escape hatch.
约拿不知道这件事吗
Jonah never knew about it?
他不会乖乖听话
I couldn't count on cooperation.
在他满十八之前 账户完全由我控制
I had full control over the account until he was 18.
我本来打算把钱转到一个新账户里
I was going to transfer the funds into a new account.
这时联调局开始查我
Then the Feds started poking around.
你没办法安全地把钱转移
You couldn't move the money without raising any red flags, right?
约拿满了十八岁
Jonah turned 18,
我需要他的许可才能动那笔钱
I needed him to access the funds.
所以我不能不带他走
That's... that's why I couldn't leave him behind.
-你和布雷迪说了这些吗 -当然没说
- Did you tell Brady about this? - No, of course not.
但我包里有对账单
But I had the statements for the account inside my bag,
让约拿将账户的资金全部转移出来所需的
along with all of the other information
所有其它信息
for Jonah to zero out his own account, and,
就在你们进来之前
I saw the statements were missing
我看到对账单不见了
just before you broke down the door.
言下之意是布雷迪发现约拿比你更重要
So Brady figured out that Jonah was a bigger asset than you were,
更容易掌控
and easier to handle.
我就不该把约拿卷进来
I should have never put Jonah into this.
你们真的能救我儿子吗
Do you really think you could save my son?
我们会尽全力
We're gonna try.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
很幸运
Lucky.
很高兴知道你没事
I'm very glad for that.
你能从小屋里的两名雇佣兵身上
Were you able to squeeze any info
套出任何信息吗
out of the two mercs from the cabin?
罗杰·欧文 前三角洲特种部队队员
Roger Irving, ex-Delta Force.
杰弗里·但丁 前陆军特种部队成员
And Jeffrey Dante, ex-Green Beret.
他们俩现在都很愿意配合
Both of them very willing to cooperate now.
当贼并不光荣
Zero honor among thieves.
他们都不知道布雷迪带约拿去哪吗
Either of them know where Brady took Jonah?
不知道
u202dNo.
但他们说出了布雷迪团伙的第四个人是谁
But they gave up the fourth man on Brady's team--
迈克尔·柯林斯 前役海军陆战队突袭兵团
Michael Collins, ex-Marine Raider.
特别行动小组要对这些人负责
Special Ops has a lot to answer for with these guys.
我们查过他的联络人在洛杉矶
We checked his contacts in the L.A. area.
发现柯林斯有个亲戚
Well, it turns out Collins has a cousin,
斯科特·杨 经营一艘离岸补给船
Scott Young, operates an offshore
两天前在洛杉矶港口停靠
supply ship that docked at the Port of L.A.
加油补给物资
two days ago to refuel and reload.
预定明天离港
u202dIt's scheduled to depart tomorrow.
这下有意思了
Interesting.
特警队通知
船舶交通管制中心最新报告
斯科特·杨离港时间提前至今日16点15分
由圣佩德罗出发
这是船舶交通管制中心的最新报告
It's an update from Vessel Traffic Control.
杨要提前离港
Young moved up his departure.
计划二十分钟后出发
Scheduled to leave in 20 minutes.
我打赌约拿就在那艘船上
Smart money says Jonah's on that boat.
二十分钟到达圣佩德罗吗
20 minutes to get to San Pedro?
我让空中支援队准备飞机 去吧
I'll tell Air Supportto prep the bird. Go.
我们两分钟后出发
We are casting off in two minutes.
那我们就...
So, we'll...
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
嗯 他...
Yeah, he's...
我不能怠慢我的摇钱树
I got to keep my... my golden goose fed.
不准出声
Not even a squeak,
不然我就打电♥话♥给我的人
or else I call my guys
让他们割断你老爸的喉咙
and have 'em cut your daddy's throat.
明白吗
Understood?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放下
Drop it!
双手举过头顶 别动
Hands on your head! Don't move!
这里是30D 一名疑犯已倒地
30-David. One suspect down,
一名已扣押
one in custody.
没有看到约拿或布雷迪
No sign of Jonah or Brady.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表