剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
you know, being out on the water that...
帮助我开始消化发生的事
that helped me start to process what had happened.
我终于开始哀伤了
I was finally able to grieve.
我知道你不喜欢冲浪
Look, I know surfing's not your thing, but...
去拳击场怎么样
how about getting in the ring?
你之前不都是这样发泄的吗
That's your usual go-to, right, to let off steam?
想要拿我出气吗
Want to work off some of that anger on me?
而不是在酒吧找陌生人打架
Not some random Joes at a bar?
想啊
Yeah.
为什么把我关在这
So, why am I here?
我已经告诉你们了我没什么好说的
I already told you I got nothing to say.
等一下 他不应该来这的
Hey, wait a minute. He's not supposed be in here!
闭嘴 这栋楼里的人都归我管
Shut up! I'm in charge of everyone in this building.
你可不该把芬太尼踢我脸上 欧尼
You kicked fentanyl in the wrong person's face, Ernie.
-我要离开这里 -我说了闭嘴
- I want to leave this room right... - u202dI said shut up!
我不是来这儿关掉摄像头
I'm not in here to cut the cameras off
然后跟法官说
and tell the judge,
他肯定是不小心绊到然后才摔倒的 法官大人
"Well, he must've tripped and fell, Your Honor."
那不是我行事的方式
That's not how I run things.
但你试图杀死一名警♥察♥
But you tried to kill a police officer,
我也不会跟你谈任何条件
so I'm not cutting you any deals, either.
我需要你看一些东西
So, I need your opinion on something.
我应该穿什么去你的听证会
What should I wear to your hearing?
什么
What?
你接下来要认罪
You're gonna plead guilty
然后等待法庭的宣判
and throw yourself on the mercy of the court,
我会去你的量刑听证会上作证
and I'm gonna testify at your sentencing hearing.
所以我该穿什么好呢
So... what should I wear?
我可以穿着全套制♥服♥
Now, I could go with my full blue uniform
戴着警徽和枪
with the badge, the gun, you know, the works.
提醒法官我是个正当年的警♥察♥
Remind the judge I'm a cop who can handle himself.
或者我可以穿件老头衫 像个码头工人一样
Or maybe I go with the-- I don't know-- old-man sweater, Dockers,
也可以买♥♥双那种老人
maybe buy a pair of those padded black shoes
经常会穿的黑色的软垫鞋
you see old folks shuffling around in.
给所有人一种你想杀的人
Give everyone the feeling that you tried to kill a guy
是像他们爷爷辈一样的人
who reminds them of their dear old Pappy,
希望他安息
may he rest in peace.
我决定穿哪件衣服
Now, whichever one I decide on
完全取决于
depends entirely on whether
你是否告诉我那些毒品在哪
you tell me where those drugs are at.
要是他们在我被捕之后转移了毒品怎么办
What if they moved it after I got arrested?
那我明天就去买♥♥老头衫
Then I'll be shopping for Mr. Rogers sweaters tomorrow. Yeah.
我怎么知道你能搞定你那边
And how do I know you'll hold up your end, huh?
你只能冒个险了
I guess you'll have to risk it.
就像你和特雷的顾客
Just like you and Trey's customers
卖♥♥给他们假的氢考酮就是在拿他们的生命冒险
are risking their lives when they buy your fake oxy.
不管如何 你最好老实交代
Either way, you're better off cooperating.
因为如果那些药丸流入市场
Because if those pills hit the street,
我会确保你会因每一起药物过量而被判死刑
I'll make sure you're charged with murder one for every O.D.
在20D确认安全之前 没戴防毒面罩的人都不准进
No one without hazmat goes in until 20-David gives the all-clear.
我不懂为什么50队不能先进去
I don't see why 50-Squad can't go in first.
替我们洛克担心一下
Just looking out for my boy Rocker.
你要知道进入战情室的权限
Special access to the situation room can be revoked
可以随时被取消的
at any time, you know.
克里斯和谭守着前门
Chris and Tan, cover the front.
50队看着后门
50-Squad's got the back door.
行动
Let's move.
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Hands!
举起手来
Let me see your hands.
趴在地上
Down on the ground.
你真的想在这里交火吗
You really want bullets flying around in here, man?
我说了趴下
I said on the ground.
这里有大量的芬太尼 但我没看见药片
A lot of fentanyl here, but I don't see any pills.
你周围都是毒品的时候
That vest ain't gonna do you no good
你那个防弹背心起不了什么作用
when you're covered in that poison.
赶紧跪下
Now get down.
跪下 把手放在头后
Down! Keep your hands behind your head.
你兄弟特雷·米切尔呢 他们藏哪了
Your brother and Trey Mitchell-- where are they hiding?
他们现在应该到墨西哥了
They're in Mexico by now, bro.
-什么 -一个小时前带着药片走的
- They're what? - u202dLeft with the pills hours ago.
如果特雷和你兄弟已经走了 你还在这干嘛
If Trey and your brother already left, then why are you still here? u202d
一辆车装不下那些芬太尼
Couldn't fit all this fentanyl in the car.
-叫了个朋友开另外一辆卡车来接我 -不可能
- Got a friend coming with another truck. - Impossible.
监控拍到三个人进去
Surveillance saw all three enter,
没有人出来
and none of them left.
这不是他第一次躲过监控了
Wouldn't be the first time he beat surveillance.
所以他们去了墨西哥
So they went to Mexico
和当地的贩毒集团竞争吗
to compete with the cartel on their own turf?
你觉得我相信这些吗
You think I'm buying any of this?
听到没 他们在车♥库♥里
You hear that? They're in the garage.
斯特里特 看着他
Street, stay on him.
迪肯 跟我走
Deacon, move.
你敢动试试看
Don't you move.
拿到假药了
Got the pills.
好极了
Perfect.
我们走吧 特雷
Come on now, Trey.
是时候修理修理你了
It's time to get you patched up.
我的一些朋友等这一天等了很久了
Some friends of mine been waiting a long time
看着我们带你走
to see you take a special walk.
左刺拳 右勾拳
Left jab. Right cross.
一二 一二 就是这样
One, two, one, two. That's it.
打 继续打
Let's go. Keep it coming.
拜 迪肯
Bye, Deac.
继续
Come on.
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
无声拍卖♥♥会的事我有个好主意
I got a great idea for the silent auction.
平民都喜欢扮演侦探对吧
Civilians love playing detective, right?
你应该看看尼基看的犯罪纪实片
I mean, you should see the way these people go crazy
是多么的让人为之疯狂
for those true crime shows that Nikki watches.
所以我们给这些有钱父母一个机会去假装办案
So, we give these rich parents a chance to work a pretend case.
我们布置好一个假犯罪现场
We set up a fake crime scene,
让他们去当警探查案
we let 'em do all the detective work,
盘问疑犯
they interview suspects...
好主意
Yeah, it's a great idea,
但是我没时间组织这些
but I-I don't have time to organize all that.
-猜猜谁有时间 -不是吧
- Guess who does? u202d- Really?
你会愿意组织这些事
You'd be willing to put that all together?
我有超多主意 你只能排到明年了
I got so many ideas, you're gonna have to do this next year.
好啊 太好了
Okay. Yeah.
-我们试试吧 -好
- Yeah, let's give it a shot. - All right.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. u202d- All right.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
宝贝 我要兑现
Baby, I'm cashing in. u202d
很高兴见到你 玛福德
Great to see you, Mumford.
我也是
Same here.
-杰克 -我刚拯救了迪肯的婚姻
- Jack. - u202dHey, I just saved Deacon's marriage.
我破解了十五年的谋杀案
And solved a 15-year-old murder.
对一个退休队长来说 今天是个伟大的日子
It's a banner day for a retired team leader.
我最怀念这种日子
Days like this I miss the most.
看着整个团队齐心协力实现目标
Seeing the whole team work together to make it happen.
里面那些你和我一起带出来的人
All those people in there that you and I trained.
所以我一直在想
That's why I've been thinking.
卢卡还没回来 而迪肯一直
With Luca still gone, Deacon's been having
独自肩负着训练特警队新兵的重任
to carry load training the SWAT recruits on his own.
多一个人监管这些训练
It couldn't hurt to have an extra set of eyes on some
也没什么坏处
of these training exercises.
当然这必须是自愿的
Now, it would have to be on a volunteer basis, of course.
我看看日程表 看看是否能挤出时间
I'll check my schedule, see if I can carve out some time.
太好了
That's great.
还能时不时在总部看见你真是太好了
It'll be nice to see you around HQ again... occasionally.
-为此我要喝一杯 -我买♥♥单
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表