剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Well, we'll work out the details when you start,
但是现在先好好享受
but for now, enjoy.
好样的
Good stuff.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾丽卡一定会很自豪的
Erika would be proud.
谢谢你的建议
And thank you for the advice.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
恭喜 是你应得的
Congrats. You deserved it.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你到底要不要和莫莉在一起
Are you with Molly or not?
她跟我唠叨了一整天
She came and chewed my ear off today
想听听我对你和她的看法
looking for advice about you and her.
她觉得你们现在暂时分开
She thinks you're on some pause.
我们是 而且那是她的选择
We are. Her choice.
这是我听过最荒谬的事
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
她并不想分开 不管你们是怎么样
She doesn't want a pause, whatever the hell that is.
她只是不知道你怎么回事
She just doesn't know what's going on with you.
-你要听我说完吗 -我听够了
- Are you gonna hear me out? - I've heard enough.
你让我今天不得不骗她
You put me in a position where I had to lie to her today
我不喜欢这样
and I don't appreciate it.
对不起 我没想到她会来找你
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that she would come to you.
她人太好了 不应该经历这些
She's too good of a person to deserve any of this.
我们的这个白日梦
And this pipe dream about us
永远也不会实现
is never happening.
我不想再趟这趟浑水了
I don't want to be in the middle of this anymore.
你们来吗 我们要庆祝一下
Hey. You guys coming? We're gonna celebrate.
抱歉 不了
Sorry, not me. I,
我今晚想一个人
I'm gonna have a night to myself.
-别放在心上 -没事 去忙你的吧
- Pretty wiped. - Yeah, cool, do your thing.
-恭喜 -斯特里特
- Congratulations. -Street?
来了
Yeah.
是你认识的人吗
Someone you knew?
你戴着的阵亡手环
Your K.I.A. bracelet.
是的
Yeah, he was.
你在哪驻派过
Where were you deployed?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
隶属突击队三营
Attached to the Ranger 3rd Battalion.
听说你以前是海军陆战队队员
Heard you were a Marine.
出击
Oorah.
第一天做得好 士兵
Good first day, Army.
谢谢 海军陆战队员
Thanks, Marine.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
也许我应该打电♥话♥来 但是...
I probably should've called, but...
我在想也许我们可以去喝一杯 聊一聊
I was thinking maybe we could go grab a drink, talk?
我觉得那样不好
I don't think that's such a good idea.
反正喝酒不好
The drink, anyway.
但我们应该聊聊
But we should talk.
我也有话要说
There's something I need to say.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道你说过你会给我时间和空间
I know that you said that you'd give me time and space,
但这不是...
but it's not...
不是什么
Not what?
你要和我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
你是打算这样吗
That's what you're doing?
至少能告诉我原因吗
Can you at least tell me why?
我的爱配不上你
I don't love you the way you deserve to be loved.
对不起
I'm sorry.
说点什么吧
Say something.
你要走了吗
You're not staying?
你从来没和我说过你的名字
You never even told me your name.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那把你的号♥码给我吧 以防万一
Well, I'll just get your number, then, in case.
没有万一
There won't be an "In case."
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表