剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Eyes on Sergio Diaz. Stay back.
-你逃不掉的 迪亚兹 -你刚说什么
- You can't get out of this, Diaz! - What the hell you just say?
警官 把那东西放下
Deputy, put that thing down!
我说你们不会有好下场的
I said this won't end well for you!
你觉得我不敢开枪吗
You think I'm scared to drop bodies?
冲进去
Move in!
不 退后 退后
No, stay back! Hang back.
-你们谁说了算 -我
- Who's in charge out there? - I am.
洛城警局特警队 多米尼克·卢卡警官
Officer Dominique Luca, LAPD SWAT.
你想怎么样 迪亚兹先生
What do you want, Mr. Diaz?
我要你们撤离这栋大楼
I want you to stay away from the building.
不照办的话 这些人就没命了
If you don't, the blood's on your hands.
北洛杉矶县法♥院♥
他对那位女士下手很重 她一定受伤了
He hit that woman hard. She's got to be hurt.
你觉得迪亚兹是在试探我们
You think Diaz is testing us?
万一他是想引我们出去 暗算我们呢
What if he's luring us there to get a better shot at one of us?
要是她需要立即就医呢
What if she needs immediate medical attention?
不管怎样 我们需要想个办法
Either way, we need to figure out a way
尽快把她和其他人救出来
to get her and everyone else out soon.
我得和迪亚兹谈谈
I need to talk to Diaz,
看看他要什么
find out what it's gonna take to end this.
你觉得卢卡行吗
You think Luca's okay?
我指的是他来负责
Being in charge, I mean.
他能行的
Yeah, he's got it.
试一下
Try it.
行了 迪肯 门开了
You got it, Deac, it's open.
不要赤手空拳出去
Don't go out there unarmed.
我们被锁在这里对任何人都没有好处
We are not doing anybody any good locked in here.
我知道你们是特警队的 但安全条例有其道理
I know you're SWAT, but there's safety protocols for a reason.
-我们原地待命是最好的选择 -听着
- It's best if we all stay put. - Listen.
我们出去探一探外面的情况
The two of us are gonna go get the lay of the land.
会回来的
We'll be back.
我们会回来的
We will be back.
这破玩意没用 我们需要枪
That crap ain't gonna help. We need firepower.
我们需要筹码
We need leverage.
把所有人带到这里来
Find everyone up in here.
有必要的话把所有门都破了
Beat down doors if you have to.
把人♥质♥关在一号♥法庭
Put 'em in Courtroom 1.
安代尔 走
Andale! Go!
趴下
Get down!
听起来他们往我们这边来了
Sounds like they're headed our way,
在抓人♥质♥
taking hostages.
他们走投无路了
They're desperate.
那就意味着他们很危险
That means they're dangerous.
谁都不安全 我们得疏散群众
No one's safe. We got to evacuate.
一定有消防通道之类的地方离开这里
There's got to be a fire escape or some way out of here.
迪肯 去看看窗户
Deac, check the windows.
这楼里全是窗户
A building covered in windows,
却没有一扇能打开
and none of these damn things open.
好了
There.
我刚控制了一楼所有电♥话♥线路
I just commandeered every phone line on the ground floor,
但如果迪亚兹不想接听的话...
but if Diaz doesn't want to pick up...
不 他会接的 给他打电♥话♥
No, he'll pick up. Keep them ringing.
我是卢卡警官
This is Officer Luca.
你是塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹吗
Am I speaking with Sergio Diaz?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我希望里面不会再有人受伤
Look, I want to know that no one else is gonna get hurt,
包括你
including you.
别太担心刚才那位女士了
Don't worry too much about that lady.
只是头上起个包而已 我还可以更狠的
Just a bump on the head. I can do a whole lot worse.
听着 你们逃不掉的
Listen, there's no way out of here for you.
你很清楚 要是你现在收手
You know that. If you give up now,
你们就不会受伤 好吗 我保证
you won't be harmed, okay? You have my word.
知道我什么看法吗 卢卡警官
You know what that means to me, Officer Luca?
你做梦 现在你听着
Nada. Now you listen.
我和我的人想要架直升机
Me and my boys want a helicopter.
直升机不现实
Look, a helicopter's not realistic.
也许我能给你弄辆越野车
Maybe I can get you an SUV.
但你必须保证每个人的安全
But you've got to promise that everyone will be safe.
现不现实我说了算
I decide what's realistic, ese.
让飞行员把飞机开过来
Tell the pilot to keep it running.
找个不害怕被枪顶着脑袋的
Find someone that don't mind having a gun to his head.
还有别的解决方法
There are other ways out of this.
我差点忘了... 还有四件防弹背心
I almost forgot-- bulletproof vests, four of them.
给你四十分钟 否则不时就会有很多人没命
You got 40 minutes, or lots of people gonna die one at a time.
听我说
Listen...
我刚收到迪肯的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Deacon.
他们想到出来的办法了
They think they found a way out.
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
三号♥法庭
我们找到逃出去的方法了
We've got an exit plan.
-我们在楼层的另一侧发现了一排窗户 -不行
- We found a set of windows on the other side of the floor. - No way.
那样我们就成活靶子了 还是在这更安全
We'll be sitting ducks out there; we're better off here.
你们都听我说
Listen to me, all of you.
枪手正在强行破门抓走人♥质♥
The gunmen are breaking into rooms and taking hostages.
他们很快就要上到这里来了
They're gonna be up here very soon.
我们不能留在这 你们得相信我们
We cannot stay. You've got to trust us.
你们走吧 我哪儿都不去
Go ahead. I'm not going anywhere.
-你这决定是错的 -来吧 我们走
- You're making a mistake. - Come on, let's go. Come on.
快 我们没时间了 快走
Come on, we don't have time. Let's go.
来
Come on.
跟着我
Follow me.
跟上 尽力跟上
Keep it up, as fast as you can move.
来
Let's go.
-这边 -等等
- Over here! - Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.
继续走
Keep going.
继续走
Keep going.
来 我们走起来 走起来
Come on. Let's go. Move.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 我们走 走走走
All right, let's go. Move, move, move.
开门
Door.
锁了
It's locked.
踹开
Kick it down.
他们追上来了 我们赶紧撤 撤
They're coming. We got to move. Let's go.
撤 快点 快点
Let's go. Quickly, quickly.
-洪都来了 -准备
- There's Hondo. - Get ready.
他们一共六个人
There's gonna be six of them.
好了 来 跨出来 快点
All right, come on, step out. Let's go. Come on.
所有人 走起来
Everybody. Let's go.
跟紧我 跟紧我
Follow me. Follow me.
没事的 来
You're fine. Let's go.
走起来 走起来
Keep moving. Keep moving.
没关系 来吧
You're okay. You're okay, come on.
好 大家停步
All right, everybody stop right here.
坐下 坐下来
Okay, I want you to sit down. Just sit down.
把双脚伸出窗台外
Put your feet over the ledge.
眼睛看着我
Okay, just focus on me.
相信我 很简单的
Trust me, this is nothing.
就像你小时候
It's just like when you were a kid
从高台跳水一样
jumping off a high dive.
身体放松
Stay loose.
我数到三的时候会轻轻推你一下
I'm gonna give you a little push on three.
准备 一
Here we go. One...
二 三
two... three.
往我声音的方向来
Come towards my voice.
来 下一个是谁 快点 我们没时间了
Come on, who's next? Let's go. Come on, we don't have time.
我们扶住你了
We got you.
来
Come on.
-小心点 -好 好
- Nice and easy. - Okay, okay.
你还好吗 那就好
You all right? Okay.
不会有危险的 不要想太多
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表