剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
A boy in his 20s with a beachfront condo.
你觉得 汤娅会不会还偷偷地见过他
You think she kept seeing him behind your back?
非常有可能
Yes. Very possible.
就是那个时候毒瘾开始犯的
It was about that time the drugs started getting really bad.
之后的两年 简直是
Those next two years were just...
总之
Well...
幸好有你陪着我们
you were right there with us.
你应该记得
You remember.
确实是一段很心酸的时光
Yeah. That was rough.
很抱歉克拉克今天没来
I'm sorry Clark couldn't be here.
他有点事得办
He had some errands to run.
没事的
It's o-- it's okay. I-I...
我知道他还在生我的气
I know he blames me.
我要是他的话 我也会找点事躲开的
If I were him, I'd find some errands to run, too.
你刚才说 特雷
You said this guy Trey had a...
有一个沙滩别♥墅♥
beachfront condo.
那些照片你还留着吗
You still have those photos you mentioned?
它们一定就在盒子里
They'd be somewhere in the box.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
是他吗
Is that the guy?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
-找到假羟考酮了吗 -还没
- You find those fake oxys? - Nothing yet.
警犬队在路上 但我觉得
K-9 unit's on its way, but I don't think the stuff
应该没藏在这
is stashed here.
他们肯定把准备把这里当成新的实验室
They're definitely setting this place up to be their new lab.
目前为止只找到了设备和化学药品
So far, it's just equipment, chemicals.
没有芬太尼 没有假药
No fentanyl, no pills.
看他的手♥机♥
Check out the guy's phone.
抓住他时他正在发短♥信♥
He was texting when we found him.
群聊
菲尔斯通医生 校验时间 彼得·潘
只有一些数字 看不出有什么意义
Several numbers, but it's all nonsense.
肯定是某种暗号♥
Got to be some kind of code.
可能和我刚得到的坏消息有关
Probably connected to the bad news I just got.
-坏消息 -特雷·米切尔刚甩掉了追踪
- Bad news? - u202dTrey Mitchell just shook his tail.
你开玩笑的吧
Tell me you're joking.
还不止如此 缉毒局的实验室打来了电♥话♥
Oh, it gets worse. DEA's lab called.
据昨天仓库发现的证据
Based on the evidence from the warehouse yesterday,
特雷手下的药剂师根本不知道自己做了什么
Trey's chemist has no idea what he's doing.
他制♥作♥的毒品效果太猛
He cut the pills so strong
甚至能杀死瘾君子
that it could kill even hardcore users.
也就是说会有50%或更高的死亡率
We're talking a 50% mortality rate or worse.
-可是有几百人在过量吸毒 -对
- That's hundredsof people O.D.'ing. - u202dYeah.
我们需要找到那些毒品
We got to find those pills.
我认为我说得很清楚
I thought I made myself clear.
玛福德不能再插手这个案子了
Mumford was to have no further involvement in this case.
从那以后我们就没和他共享过信息
And we haven't shared information with him since then.
但是长官 你不再跟他联♥系♥之后
But, sir, when you stopped responding to his calls,
玛福德特给我们提供了一些信息
Mumford hit us up with intel
我认为你应该听听
I think you should hear.
行 带他进来
All right. Bring him in.
玛福德
u202dMumford.
说吧 什么情况
All right, what do you got?
玛丽·贝丝给了我这张汤娅在沙滩公♥寓♥的照片
Mary Beth gave me this photo of Tonya at a beachfront condo
本应是特雷的
supposedly owned by Trey.
只有谭和我调查过他
Only Tan and I did a workup on him.
他从来没有租过或买♥♥过海边的房♥子
The guy's never owned or rented a place at the beach his whole life.
说重点
Cut to it.
根据照片中救生员的位置
u202dBased onthe lifeguard stand in the photo, I...
可以找到公♥寓♥的具体♥位♥置
figured out exactly where the condo is.
谭追查到这处房♥产
Tan traced the ownership
属于一家空壳公♥司♥
to a shell corporation hidden behind some LLC.
重点是
Point is,
特雷拥有许多房♥地♥产♥
Trey owns a lot of places,
包括那套公♥寓♥
including that condo,
但上面写的都不是他的名字
and none of 'em have his name on 'em.
在洛杉矶有八处房♥产
Eight properties in L.A.
特雷可能就躲在某一处房♥产内 毒品肯定也在
u202dTrey Mitchell's probably hiding out at one of 'em with the drugs.
不止如此 如果继续往下查
Not only that. If you follow the trail back far enough,
特雷的空壳公♥司♥还牵扯到了
these hidden companies of Trey's connect up to members
回声公园六人组的成员
of the Echo Park Six.
他就有了杀汤娅的动机
Which gives him a pure motive for killing Tonya.
长官 要是没有马福德提前查清楚了公♥寓♥
Commander, it would've taken us days if Mumford hadn't gotten us
我们可能要调查好几天
a head start by finding that condo.
谢谢你 警司
Thank you, Sergeant.
你可以走了
You're excused.
等等 杰克
Hold on a second, Jack.
做得不错
That's good work.
谢了
Thanks.
或许之前我不该那么离开
I probably shouldn't have left the way I did earlier.
我明白 你有你办案的流程方法
I know... you have to play it a certain way.
我也应该多体谅你
I could've been a touch more understanding, too.
听着 我想告诉你
Look, just so you know,
我没打算回来
I'm not trying to get back in again.
我已经退休了
I'm staying retired.
我喜欢和尼基呆在一起
I love being with Nikki.
她的生活很充实
You know, she's built a whole life for herself.
她会和朋友一起去书店之类的地方
Some friends that she hangs out with, b-book club, whatever.
但对我们这样的人来说
Guys like us?
工作就是我们的生命
The job is our life.
对
Yeah.
我明白了
I get it.
我只是想我的老朋友了
I guess I just miss my friends.
不准告诉其他人我的话
Don't you dare tell anybody I said that.
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
没错
Yeah, we do.
你刚才为什么要质疑我的命令
Why'd you question my call back there?
你知道特警队意味着什么
You know what being on SWAT means.
我一直都会在你身后保护你 克里斯
I'll always have your back, Chris.
但我需要知道你是否也能保护我
But I need to know you're able to have mine.
我不能一边出外勤
I can't be going out in the field worrying
一边担心你是否心里想着别的事
you might be operating at half speed.
这么做是因为之前的行动
Is this about earlier with the takedown,
还是因为艾丽卡
or is this about Erika?
你在说什么
What are you even talking about?
这和艾丽卡无关
This has nothing to do with Erika.
你认为我把她的事怪在了你头上
Oh, you think I'm blaming you for what happened to her?
克里斯 你知道的事不是你的错 对吧
Chris, you know what happened to Erika wasn't your fault, right?
她是因为我的推荐才去的
She was there because of me.
不 那是她自己的选择
No, no, no, she was there 'cause she chose to be there,
她自己
she wanted to be.
那件事可能发生在我们任何人身上
And what happened to Erika could have happened to any one of us.
她的死不是我们任何人的错
And it's no one's fault that she died
而是开枪的人的错
but the person who pulled that trigger.
克里斯 你得想通这件事
Hey, Chris, you got to get on top of this.
我见过不少被悲伤打败的人
I've seen the way that grief eats people up.
我父亲去世的时候 我崩溃了
Look... when my dad died, I lost it.
我不知道该怎么处理它
I didn't know how to deal.
他犯了心脏病后去世的
He had a heart attack.
他们从班里把我叫出来告诉的我
They pulled me out of class to tell me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
很长一段时间 我没有伤心
And for the longest time, I wasn't sad.
我也没哭过
I didn't even cry.
我只是 我只是很生气
I was just... I was mad.
想用手捶墙的那么生气
I was punching-the-walls mad.
当我不生气了之后 我还是没哭出来过
And when the anger finally gave way, I still didn't cry.
我什么感觉都没有
I just... I didn't feel anything.
我不想起床 不想去上学
I wouldn't get out of bed, I wouldn't go to school.
这样过了两个月之后 我最好的朋友
And after two months of this, my best friend--
他把我拉出了家门 他带我去冲浪
he finally dragged me out of the house, he took me surfing.
你知道这种
And there was just something about,
在水上的感觉
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表