剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但是我会去问问 在这等一等
But I'll ask. Wait right here.
谢谢两位警官
Thank you, Officers.
你是来骂我去跟踪林赛的吗
You hear to chew me out for tailing Lindsey?
不 没有你我们没法抓获抢劫团伙
Nah. We wouldn't have... got that robbery crew without you.
不过你的行为还是非常不聪明
Was still incredibly stupid,
不过这种理由什么时候能阻止得了你呢
but when has that ever stopped you before?
其实我对你挺刮目相看的
I'm actually pretty impressed.
你知道从哪着手
I mean, look, you knew where to look,
跟踪目标人物 低调行事
followed your subject, kept a low profile.
我知道你为什么能成为一名优秀的记者了
I see why you were such a great stringer, man.
我和你说过 我会找到新工作的
Look, dude, I told you, I'll find a new thing.
我会想办法付这些账单的 小事一桩
I'll figure out a way to pay the bills. Not a big deal.
你年纪太大了 不能再继续这样
You're too old to keep doing this.
有几周或几个月困难点
If I have a rough couple of weeks or months,
我会想办法搞定的
I'll handle it.
你就别管我了 兄弟
You just got to let me be, bro.
只是关心你 我...
Just looking out for you. I'm...
这是哥哥应尽的责任
It's what a big brother's supposed to do.
你都不知道你已经为我做了多少事吧
You don't even know what you've done for me already, do you?
我们是卢卡家的人
We're Lucas.
爷爷是特警队老炮
Grandpa was O.G. SWAT.
老爸确保我们中一人能继承家族衣钵
Dad was gonna make sure that one of us kept that legacy alive.
你继承了家族事业 你最年长的的那个 而我...
You were the go-to kid. The oldest. I...
你挑起了家族重任 一路走了过来
You took that burden, shouldered it, went down that track.
而我...
I...
这样我才能一路做自己
I got to grow up just being me.
这都要谢谢你
Thank you for that.
记得我二十一岁生日时 老爸带我去哪吗
You remember where Dad took me on my 21st birthday?
不是带我去酒吧喝我第一支啤酒
Not a bar for my first beer,
而是带我去报名加入警♥察♥学院
he took me to enroll in the police academy.
但那是值得的对吧
Yeah. But, I mean, it paid off, though, right?
看看你 和精英中的精英一起出巡
Look at you. You're rolling with the best of the best.
我喜欢 真的很喜欢
Look, I love it. I really do.
但有时我觉得是他选我去担任这个角色
But sometimes it feels like I was cast in this role
而不是我自己去选的
without having a choice.
从没想过除此之外 我还会成为什么也的人
Never thought about what else I could be.
也许这就是为什么每次你换工作
Maybe that's why I get on your case
我都来帮你的原因
every time you switch careers,
因为我有一点嫉妒
'cause I'm a little jealous.
我从来没有这种机会
I never had that choice.
你是成年人 你可以做任何你想做的事
You're a grown-ass man. You can do whatever you want.
你不必向任何人证明任何事
You got nothing to prove to anybody.
你有养老金对吧
You got a nest egg, right?
我和你开着餐车 周游全国
You and I, take the food truck, tour the country.
让人饱腹 解决罪案
Filling bellies, solving crime.
我不能...
I can't...
和我们的小队聊这些事
talk to the team about stuff like this.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就是兄弟
That's what brothers are for.
凯
Kay!
你想去哪呢
Where do you think you're going?
内部调查 不是吧
An I.A. investigation? Really?
就因为几句话 这是在恶作剧吗
For some words? Is this some kind of a joke?
不要大呼小叫 你现在是在和上级说话
Watch yourself. You're talking to a commanding officer.
你害怕大家会听到
Are you scared everyone's gonna hear
你是如何监视另一名警官的吗
how you spied on another officer?
未经我同意就录我音吗
Recorded me without my consent?
李 不如我们去外面吧
Lee, why don't we go outside?
我对你的警衔已无尊重可言
I've got no respect left for your rank.
你知道他们不让我出外勤 让我坐办公室吗
You know they pulled me off the streets and put me on a desk?
我要怎么和我妻子说
What am I supposed to tell my wife?
不如你把你和我说的事告诉她吧
Why don't you tell her some of the things you told me?
录音上的一切我都不觉得羞耻
I'm not ashamed of anything on that tape.
那些只是这份工作的真♥相♥
Those are just truths of the job.
就是这样 我们都会想这些事
It's the way it is. We all think those things.
如果你和我说你不想 那你就是个骗子
And if you tell me that you don't, then you're a liar.
如果你真的相信这份工作就是这样的话
If you truly believe that that's what this job is about,
那从一开始你就不配得到它
you never deserved it in the first place.
我的警♥察♥慈善协会代表会把案子驳得体无完肤
My PBA reps are gonna tear this case to shreds,
而唯一会受伤害的人只有你
and you're gonna be the only person hurt by it.
他们会让我出警的
They'll put me back on the street.
但是你以后的职业生涯就要步步为营了
But you have to watch your back the rest of your career.
看你能走多远
Whatever's left of it.
至少我不必担心在电视上看到我自己
At least I won't have to worry about seeing my face on TV
因为我做的事让这座城市或是这个国家
because something I did caused this city or this country
再次分崩离析
to tear itself apart again.
祝你好运
Good luck with everything.
抱歉我花了一点时间才想清楚该怎么做
Sorry it took me a while to figure out the right thing to do.
没关系
It's all right.
我们没事了吧
We good?
没事了
We're good.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表