剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Are you gonna see this guy again or what?
我想我会委婉地拒绝
I think I'm gonna politely decline.
我是在咖啡店遇到我女朋友的
Hey, I met my girl at a coffee shop.
她和我眉目传情 直接问我要了电♥话♥号♥码
She flirted with me, asked me straight up for my number.
后来 她和我说是制♥服♥吸引到了她
Later, she told me it was the uniform that did it for her.
虽说她喜欢警♥察♥
Wasn't like she was into cops, though.
但我是她第一个交往的警♥察♥
I was the first one she'd dated.
也是最后一个
And the last.
他们要结婚了
They're getting married.
-恭喜 -但是谭说得对
- Congrats. - Tan's right, though.
别让我们影响到你 我们只是开玩笑的
Don't let us put you off. I mean, we're just teasing.
如果你喜欢他 你应该给他一个机会
Yeah, if you like this guy, you should give him a shot.
然后跟我们汇报后续情况
And then report back to us on how it went.
如果你发现他是个喜欢诗歌♥的怪人
And if he does turn out to be some crazy dude who's into poetry,
我们可以帮你快速地申请限制令
we can help you fast-track the restraining order.
谢谢
Thank you.
除了谢谢你们 我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what else to say but thank you.
我刚打给家里人和他们说了
I just called my family to tell them.
他们也说谢谢你们
They all say the same.
你还能继续开店吗
You gonna be able to get back in business?
我父亲说不要理会那些喷子
My father says to ignore the haters
永远不要放弃梦想
and never quit on my dreams.
我会想到办法的
I'll find a way.
抱歉 桑托斯
All right, sorry, Santos.
我们有线索了
We got a hit.
晚点我们尽量过来的
We'll try to swing by later.
麦康奈尔大概四十分钟前就该到的
McConnell was spotted entering the compound about 40 minutes ago.
监视中心的人
Guys doing surveillance thought
认为在那不久后听到一声枪响
they heard a single gunshot not long after.
在那之后 多次联♥系♥过麦康奈尔
And McConnell hasn't responded
他都没有回应
to multiple attempts at contact since.
-你们认为是自杀吗 -有可能
- You think it's suicide? - Maybe.
或者他有可能被关在某个地方
Or he could be barricaded inside somewhere,
等待我们行动
waiting for us to make a move.
我们有直升机
I mean, we got helicopters,
但没办法看到他
but there's no way of getting eyes on him.
所有的窗户都用木板封住了
All the windows are boarded up.
如果他还活着 我们不想让这演变成围城
If he is still alive, we don't want this turning into a siege
然后他可以把这里变成一场新闻发布会
that he can then turn into a press conference
来宣传他们的计划
to promote their agenda.
我们越早进去越好
It's better we go in sooner rather than later.
联调局要求特警队来做这项工作
FBI has asked SWAT to do the honors.
他们的人♥质♥救援队在长滩执行任务
Their HRT is on a mission down in Long Beach.
我会让我的小队做好攻入准备
I'll ready my team for entry.
克里斯
Chris.
26D 没看到疑犯
26-David, no sign of the suspect.
我听到有动静 有人在往楼上走
I hear movement. Someone's going up the stairs.
24D 楼上有动静
24-David, we've got movement on the stairs.
两人一组
Give me two!
发生枪击 是从阁楼射出来的
Shots fired! Coming from the attic.
他在我们上方
He's above us.
天花板上方
Somewhere in the ceiling.
什么情况
What's happening?
他在阁楼里 我们需要掩护
He's in the attic! We need cover!
我中枪了
I'm hit!
急救员和救护车正在待命
EMT and an ambulance are standing by.
你们取消支援 可以进入的时候告知我
Tell me when you're Code 4 for entry.
我掩护你 行动
I'll cover you. Go! Go!
把他带出去
Get him out!
停火了
Cease-fire!
斯特里特
Street.
疑犯倒地
Suspect down.
可以进入现场
Clear for entry.
快走 快走
Let's go. Go! Go!
只是小小擦伤
Just a scratch.
嗯
Yeah.
收藏里又添新伤疤
Another scar to add to the collection.
你没事吧
You okay? Hey.
我好像也受伤了
I think I was hit, too.
我们需要医护人员
We need a medic!
躺下
Come on.
这边 快点
Over here! Now!
艾丽卡
Erika!
别放弃
Come on!
别放弃
Come on.
别停 你要继续救她
Don't stop. You got to keep going.
-非常遗憾 -别停下来啊
- I'm really sorry. - Don't stop.
-继续 -很遗憾
- Don't. - I'm sorry.
挺住啊
Come on!
停手 她已经走了
Stop. She's gone.
她已经走了
She's gone.
不
No.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表