剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
you got to do what's in your heart.
洪都 来看一下这个
Hondo. Come see this.
克里斯刚刚发现了这个
Chris just found these.
这是今天枪案现场附近的监控录像
It's the security footage taken near the shooting this morning.
这辆车在案发前后一直在附近兜圈
This truck was circling immediately before and after the attack.
-这不是消防队的车吗 -之前是
- That's not a fire department vehicle? - Not anymore.
这辆车几年前就退役了 拍卖♥♥掉了
It was decommissioned a few years back, sold at auction.
根据车牌号♥ 现车主是这个人
According to the plates, the new owner is this guy.
-罗伯特·布恩 -他是什么身份
- Robert Boone. -What do we know about him?
-他是名消防员爱好者 -爱好者
- He's a wannabe firefighter. - Wannabe?
他在洛杉矶消防队火警学院的选拔中落选
He flunked out of the LAFD Fire Academy,
三次都失利了
three separate occasions.
都没有通过心理评估
Never made it past the psych eval.
最近的一次落选是不到一个月前
Most recent fail was less than a month ago.
我懂了 他住哪
I'm sold. Where does he live?
洛城警局
LAPD!
举起手来
Hands! Let's see your hands!
这什么情况 怎么了
Wh-What the hell? What is this?!
我们有搜查证 还有其他人吗
We have a warrant. Who else is here?
没有 就我一个人
No one. It's just, it's just me.
-房♥子安全 -收到 检查一下有没有武器
-The rest of the house is clear. - All right, check for weapons.
让克里斯和斯特里特去检查车♥库♥
Have Chris and Street check the garage.
武器 是和今早的枪案有关吗
Weapons? What the-- Is this about the shooting this morning?
我怎么可能对消防员开枪
I would never shoot a firefighter.
我以后也要当消防员的
I'm gonna be a firefighter one day.
-你已经落选三次了 -那又怎样
- You've already flunked out of the academy three times. - So what?
僧多粥少
There's a million guys applying, only a few spots.
只要总会成功的
I just have to keep at it. It'll happen.
今早案发时你在干什么
What were you doing in the area of the fire this morning?
和往常一样 我有一个无线电扫描器
My usual. I have a radio scanner.
巡查四周 检查火情 拍拍照片
I cruise around, check out fires, take pictures.
你们可能不知道 我还挺擅长的
In case you didn't notice, it's kind of my thing.
那纵火呢 你是不是也挺擅长的
How about setting fires? That your thing, too?
怎么会 我绝对不是那种人
No. I'm definitely not one of those guys.
所以说 这只是你的一个健康的嗜好
So, what, all this is just a healthy obsession?
我也用这个挣钱
Profitable, too.
知道我刚才在那编辑的视频
You know what I make
能卖♥♥多少钱吗
selling videos like the one I was editing back there?
远不止抵扣房♥租 相信我
More than covers rent. Trust me.
26D报告 我们已全部检查完毕
26-David. We checked everywhere.
没有武器 没有军♥火♥材料
No weapons. No arson materials.
收到
Copy that.
库珀 豪瑟尔 布莱德利
Cooper, Hauser, Bradley.
这场火灾
This fire...
是127分局出的警
That's the Station 127 guys.
那是皇家阳台火灾的照片 挺惨烈的
It's the Princely Terrace fire. It was horrible.
127分局是第一个到现场的 但没能把火扑灭
127 was the first on the scene and couldn't knock it down.
有五位居民死亡
Five residents died.
之后还吃了不少官司
There was a bunch of lawsuits after that.
已经快过去两年了
Had to have been almost two years ago.
等一下 这火灾是哪天来着
Wait a minute. What's the date?
正是两年前的今天
That was exactly two years ago today.
-是巧合吗 -不可能
- Coincidence? - No such thing.
所以说 今早的这场火灾是计划好的
So, if this morning is tied to this fire,
枪手不是针对整个洛城消防局
the shooter is not going after all of LAFD.
不是 报告长官
No. Commander,
看上去枪手是专门针对127分局的
looks like the shooter is specifically targeting Station 127--
疑似有报复倾向
some sort of revenge motive.
洪都 127分局刚对一起建筑物失火出警
Hondo. Station 127 just rolled out on a reported structure fire.
又有人用一次性手♥机♥报♥警♥
911 call came from another burner phone.
长官 这肯定又是一个圈套
Sir, that's got to be another trap.
同意 我先用无线电和他们联♥系♥
Agreed. I'll radio ahead,
以防他们掉进埋伏
try to stop them from rolling into an ambush.
你们队离的最近
Your team's closest.
我们马上行动
We're already in motion.
报告调度 火势很大 需要增援
Dispatch, it's a huge one. We're gonna need some more...
找掩护 快上车
Take cover! Get in the rig!
布莱德利 快让你们的人上车 做好掩护
Bradley, get your guys inside. Take cover.
斯特里特 谭 克里斯 找到制高点
Street, Tan, Chris, get eyes.
看看能否找到嫌疑人
See if you can spot a threat.
你觉得枪手在这
You think he's here?
我也不确定 不过还是小心为好
Don't know. But we got to be safe.
这栋建筑目前闲置 备案为样楼
The building's vacant, slated for demo.
就让火这么烧着有危险吗
Any harm in letting it burn?
火势不蔓延就没事
As long as it's confined.
如果耗时太久 火势蔓延
But if we wait too long and that fire spreads,
我们就会有大♥麻♥烦了
we're gonna have real trouble.
有很多地方适合狙击手埋伏
Lot of places for a sniper to set up.
这条街东面的地理位置更优越
East side of the street offers the better vantage point.
要是我 我就选那里
That'd be my choice.
-该死 我看到有人了 -你看到枪手了
- Damn it, we got movement. - You see the shooter?
不是 是在着火的建筑里 三号♥窗口
No. In the burning building. Number three window.
洪都 坏消息
Hondo, bad news.
着火的建筑里有人
Burning building's not empty.
我们看到楼上有人了
We got people on the upper floor.
大楼应该是空的
Building's supposed to be vacant.
一定是违法占据者 他们被困住了
Must be squatters. They're trapped.
得派我的人进去
Got to get my men in there.
不行 得等到安全为止
No. Not until it's safe.
暴露于枪击威胁中是我们的工作 你们不是
We get paid to get shot at. You don't.
我们甚至不确定枪手在这
We don't even know for sure the shooter's here.
那通电♥话♥有可能来自于任何人
That call could've come from anyone.
我不能眼睁睁看着那些人被烧死
I'm not letting those people burn.
豪瑟尔 保持距离
Hauser, maintain your distance.
我们不知道前面是什么情况
We don't know what we're dealing with.
谭 等一下 我看到人了
Tan, hold up. We got movement.
有可能是他 红砖建筑 九点钟方向
Possible bogey. Brick building, nine o'clock.
在坏掉的窗口 顶楼
Broken window, top floor.
队长 停下 我们看到狙击手了
Captain, hold up. We got eyes on the shooter.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command!
我们正遭到攻击
We are taking fire!
收到 20D
Roger, 20-David.
已派出增援
Rolling back up.
空中支援马上到
Air support is inbound.
克里斯 以那辆车为掩护
Chris, take cover behind that van.
-压制枪手 我们掩护你 -收到
- Work suppression. We'll cover you. - Roger that.
谭 开车带我们进去 快
Tan, get us in there! Go! Go!
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
24D 枪手撤退了 他离开了窗户
24-David. The shooter dropped back. He left the window!
好 我们上 我们进去 快
All right, let's go, go. Get us in, now.
枪手的一定是藏在这里 右边的某个位置
Shooter's perch has to be up there, somewhere on the right.
他现在不知去向
He could be anywhere now.
迪肯 你和斯特里特排查窗户
Deac, you and Street work the windows.
谭 你跟我走
Tan, you're with me.
就是这里 他之前就在这
This is it. This is where he was.
洪都 枪手不在这 他一定是逃走了
Hondo, shooter's not here. Must be on the move.
洪都 我们看到嫌犯了
Hondo. We got a rabbit!
迪肯 我们看到他了 他逃走了
Deacon, we got eyes. He's running.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
迪肯 他在一楼
Deacon, he's on the ground floor.
你和斯特里特去前门楼梯堵他
You and Street try the front stairs.
-谭 -已经准备好了
- Tan. - Already on it.
上
Go.
洪都 你闻到了吗
Hondo, you smell that?
汽油
Gasoline.
不要动 把手举起来
Don't move. Get your hands up.
冷静 别冲动
Hey, come on, come on! No!
别追了 洪都 冷静
Don't try it, Hondo. Come on.
这个地方跟迷宫一样 逃跑线路可以有十几条
This place is a maze. Got to be a dozen routes out of here.
-这个混♥蛋♥从我们手上溜了 -还是我们赢了
- Son of a bitch slipped us! - Hey, it's still a win.
我们救了127分局的人 没让他们遭遇伏击
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表