剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这事交给联调局自己去查
Let the Feds worry about their leak.
克里斯 我和你去找那个前妻聊聊
Chris, you and I'll talk to the ex-wife.
斯特里特 通知洪都 再去查查这个赌场的地址
Street, you update Hondo, and check out that gambling site.
好
Okay.
指挥官 你有空吗
Commander, you got a minute?
当然 什么事
Sure. What do you need?
我需要你的建议
Advice.
我的社区有个跟我一起长大的人
A guy I grew up with in my neighborhood,
服了很久的刑 现在说他要保释了
serving a long sentence, said he's up for parole
提早了七年
seven years earlier than expected.
你觉得可能吗
Does that sound possible?
监狱资源紧缺
Well, the state's looking to save resources
州上想节省资源
due to prison overcrowding.
新冠的流行也是一个原因
The pandemic's played a role, too.
表现良好的囚犯更有机会
Inmates in good standing have a better chance
提早释放
of getting out early release.
相信我 等这些人开始出狱后
Well, believe me, it's something we plan on keeping our eye on
我们得密切关注社会动向
once they start hitting the streets.
长官 长官 不是这事
Sir, sir, it's not that. It's not that.
他问我能不能在假释委员会面前
He asked me if I would speak on his behalf
替他说点好话
with the parole board.
以洛城警局警司的身份
As a sergeant of the LAPD?
你觉得呢
How do you feel about it?
真心话吗
Real talk?
他可以说是我关系最铁的旧派兄弟
He's the closest thing I have to an old-school brother.
但他也做过让他陷入牢狱之灾的决定
But he also made decisions that landed him behind bars.
很多次 很严重的罪名
Many times. Yeah, serious stuff.
如果你是要问我能不能批准
Well, if you're asking if I approve of you
你为他说好话 这是我的回答
speaking on his behalf, I say this:
我相信你的判断还有你的决定
I trust your judgment and whatever you decide to do.
但问题是
But the question is
你相信你的兄弟不会再犯罪了吗
do you trust your pal to stay clean?
明白了
Got it.
根据风化组说的 就是在这里
According to Vice, this is the spot.
可能看不出来 但在那家墨西哥卷饼店后
It may not look it, but behind that taco joint's
藏着一家小型赌场
a mini Vegas.
你好吗 齐诺
Hey, what up, Chino?
墨西哥卷饼店请保镖可不常见
Not every day you see a taco joint with its own bouncer.
对头帮派的成员在门口放下武器和嫌隙
Rival bangers drop weapons and beef at the door
就为了进去豪赌一番
for a chance to gamble big-time money inside.
好吧 我们也去看看
All right, let's join the party.
我通知联调局
I'll let the Feds know.
这里是20D 我们守着前门
This is 20-David. We'll cover the front.
你们从后面进
You guys enter the back.
收到 20D 联调局进去了
Roger that, 20-David. FBI going in.
不 不 不 悠着点 大个子
No, no, no, no, no. Take it easy, big man.
你掏枪 我们就给你上一课 把枪放在桌上
You reach, we teach. Put it on the table.
洛城警局和联调局 我们有搜查令
LAPD and FBI. We got a search warrant.
我们是联调局的 所有人都出去
This is the FBI. I want everyone out.
坐在地上 所有人 请坐
Down on the ground. Everyone, take a seat.
还有人没看清楚搜查令吗
Anybody here not got a warrant?
好 听好了
Yeah, well, listen up.
要是你们希望我们宽大处理 那就得有人告诉我
If y'all want leniency, somebody's gotta tell me
这家店是在负责
who's running this joint.
既然你们打断了我们的牌局 我们还是聊聊吧
Since you interrupted my games, we might as well chat.
-这边请 女士 -我们走
- Right this way, ma'am. - Let's go.
斯特里特 协助联调局把这些人带走
Street, help the Feds get these guys out of here.
起立
On your feet.
抱歉 今天可能不是你们的幸运日
Sorry, folks, looks like today's not your lucky day.
我在风化组的报告上见过你 万露露
I recognize you from Vice reports. Lulu Wan.
你不是和MTS帮跑出了加登格罗夫
I thought you ran with MTS out of Garden Grove.
小偷小摸和赌博
Petty theft and dice games.
-那都是去年的事了 -你是韩国人
- That was so last year. - You're Korean.
你还是中国人呢 那又怎么样 靓仔
You're Chinese. What of it, pretty boy?
密室赌博是黑帮的地盘
Backroom games are Mafia territory.
你是怎么让集团让你来管这里的
How'd you get permission from the mob to run this place?
韦努蒂家族走投无路了
Venuti family got desperate.
他们现在没有人手管理自己的生意了
They don't have the manpower to run their own businesses anymore,
所以他们开始把自己的产业卖♥♥给我和其他人
so they started selling their establishments to me and others.
这里有人打给联调局
Well, somebody in there called the Feds and got
-获取了一间安全屋的地址 -不是我 也不是我的人
- an address to a safe house. - Wasn't me or my people.
一定是彼得·韦努蒂了
Had to be Peter Venuti.
韦努蒂家族的首领
Venuti's head of the family.
在他成为老大之前
Before he became the boss,
手上几乎握着33条命案
he had almost 33 bodies connected to him.
韦努蒂依然觉得帮派能起死回生
Venuti still thinks the mob can make a comeback,
但他们大势已去
but it's over for them.
据我们所知 他正在追杀他们的一名前头目
We think he's hunting an ex-captain of his,
- 罗科·孔图尔西 -我听说过罗科的事
- Rocco Contoursi. - I know about Rocco.
我们是同行
We all work the same rackets.
他同意配合联调局
He agreed to talk to the Feds.
但如果是罗科的亲弟弟想让他死
But, uh, if Rocco's own brother wants him dead,
我就不知道还有什么人可以告诉你了
I don't know who I can point you to.
罗科的弟弟托尼
Rocco's kid brother Tony.
你是说他和韦努蒂联手
You're saying he's working with Venuti
追杀自己的亲哥哥
to hunt down his own brother?
这家人多和睦 对吧
Nice family, right?
截止时间刚刚到
Deadline just passed.
所有报名战术领导学院竞赛的都列出来了
They're listing all the applicants for the T.L.I. Competition.
战术领导学院竞赛进展
我不知道你还完成过攀爬认证呢
I didn't know you made climbing cadre.
两年前的事
A couple years ago.
我不得不从洛克身上爬过去 真的
I had to crawl over Rocker to get it. Literally.
谁是第二
Who's coming in second to you?
70小队的沙利文实战成绩不错
Sullivan from 70-Squad has a pretty good record in the field.
但他完成的认证不多
But he doesn't have many cadres,
而且他面试很差劲
and he's terrible at interviews.
40小组的伯纳德和斯库拉
Bernard and Scura, from 40-Squad.
他们会更专注于在嘴上较劲而不是赢得竞赛
They'll be more focused on taking each other down than winning.
等等
Hey, hold up.
你知道谭和斯特里特也报名了吗
Did you know Tan and Street were signing up?
不知道
No.
应该不是问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
你级别比他们高
You've got seniority over them.
阿尔伯特女士 谢谢你过来
Ms. Albert, thank you for coming in.
在过去24小时里你的前夫
Has your ex-husband tried to contact you
联♥系♥过你吗
in the last 24 hours?
罗科为什么要联♥系♥我 我成前妻是有原因的
Why would Rocco do that? There's a reason I'm an ex.
韦努蒂在追杀他 罗科受伤了
Venuti's after him. Rocco's injured.
他可能别无选择
Might have no other options.
我和罗科第一次见面是在重症监护室
First time Rocco and I met was in an ICU.
他在酒吧里打架后进来的
He came in after some bar fight.
我是护士 给他处理了伤口
I'm a nurse, so I treated his injuries.
我也没办法
What can I say?
我就是对受伤的人有感觉
I got a thing for damaged guys.
但我们结婚以后
But after we got married,
我告诉他我不会再为他清理血迹了
I told him I wouldn't clean up his blood anymore.
你的前夫是黑帮头目 你不介意吗
Your ex is a Mafia captain. Didn't that bother you?
我知道罗科做过些坏事
I know Rocco has done some bad things,
但是他为了他爱的人 没有什么是不会做的
but for the people he loves, there is nothing he wouldn't do.
他不是同意指证家族了吗
He agreed to testify against the family, didn't he?
也许他要变好了呢
Maybe he's changing for the better.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
你还爱着他 对不对
You still love him, don't you?
听着 罗科是第三代黑帮了
Look, Rocco's third-generation mob.
他自尊心很强
He's got a lot of pride.
没有人想跪着死
None of us want to die on our knees.
眼下 他只身一人
Right now, he's out there all alone,
如果韦努蒂在我们之前找到他
and if Venuti catches up to him before we do,
你觉得结果会怎么样
how do you think that ends?
你们真的觉得能救他
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表