剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You really think you can save him?
我们是他最好的机会
We're his best shot.
不过需要你的帮助
With your help.
那是信♥号♥♥ 他来了
That's the signal. He's here.
美女
Che bella.
罗科
Rocco.
罗科·孔图尔西 洛城警局
Rocco Contoursi, LAPD.
我只是想让你能平安
I just want you to be safe.
-我明白 -你最好跟我们走
- I know. - Best for you to come with us.
把手举起来
Show us your hands.
好
Yeah.
欢迎来到你新的安全屋 要比你前一个安全得多
Welcome to your new safe house. A lot safer than your last one.
联调局把大陪审团的时间调整到明天了
The FBI rescheduled the grand jury for tomorrow,
你可以在这老实待着
so you can sit tight here until then.
吉娜是个好女人 告诉她我不怪她
Gina's a good woman. Tell her I don't blame her for this.
但我不会去作证
But I'm not testifying.
你和联调局谈的条件已经不保
Your deal with the FBI is hanging by a thread as it is.
那两名探员被杀不关我的事
I had nothing to do with those two Feds getting killed.
你的犯罪家族袭击了安全屋
Your crime family stormed the safe house
而你逃离了现场
and you fled the scene.
你有别的解释吗
Tell us a different story.
他们也想杀了我
They tried to kill me, too.
-你们找到我弟弟了吗 -没有
- You pick up my brother? ?- No.
-托尼还不知去向 -找到他
- Tony's still in the wind. - Find him.
找到他我就说
Find him, and then I'll talk.
你还挺爱你这个一心想杀了你的弟弟
You got a lot of love for a brother who tried to put a bullet in you.
托尼是个好孩子
Tony's a good kid.
他加入组织才几个月
He's only been a soldier for a few months.
韦努蒂把他带到安全屋
Venuti brought him to that safe house,
给他塞了把枪 让他杀了我
put a gun in his hand to kill me.
他的亲哥哥
His own brother.
-忠诚测试 -托尼下不去手
- Loyalty test. - Tony couldn't pull the trigger.
所以事情才起了波折
That's why things went sideways.
一个探员伸手去掏枪
One of the Feds went for his piece,
大家就开始互相乱开枪了
everybody started shooting at each other.
打到了安全屋外面 我拿了车钥匙跑了
It spilled outside. I grabbed the car keys and split.
我知道我为韦努蒂做的事并不光彩
I don't love what I did for Venuti,
但我也要养家糊口
but it put steaks in the freezer.
我只求他一件事 不要把我弟弟牵扯进来
I only asked him one thing: keep my brother out of it.
韦努蒂的处境越来越难
Times got hard for Venuti.
他食言了 招募了托尼
He broke his word, recruited Tony.
所以你才和联调局达成协议
So that's why you cut a deal with the Feds.
我和联调局达成的协议跟我和韦努蒂的协议一样
I made same deal with the FBI as I did with Venuti.
只要保护我弟弟 让我做什么都行
Protect my brother and I'll do whatever you ask.
要想让我们救托尼 就得帮我们找到韦努蒂
If you want us to save Tony, then you've got to help us find Venuti.
联调局倾巢出动抓他 他可能急着跑路
All the federal heat on his head, Venuti's probably scrambling,
想要逃出国去
trying to get out of the country.
他会留着托尼的活口当底牌
He'll keep Tony alive as his ace card,
免得我招供
to keep me from talking.
一旦韦努蒂脱险 就不会再留着托尼了
But once Venuti's in the clear, he won't need Tony anymore.
韦努蒂逃脱法网 而托尼...
Venuti will be gone, and Tony...
就会命丧太平洋底
will be at the bottom of the Pacific.
梅尔 韦努蒂要想逃出国就得需要钱
Hey, Mel, Venuti's gonna need cash to leave the country
还得低调行事 这个情况得花不少钱
and lay low; that kind of ripcord costs plenty.
濒临破碎的家族可负担不起
More than a dying family has.
他们的老底都花光了
All their rackets have dried up.
梅尔文·伍兹
家族债务呢
What about family debts?
他们似乎狗急跳墙会去催旧债
They seem desperate enough to call in markers.
联调局掌握了他们家族多年的经济记录
The FBI has years of the family's financial history.
我让我的队员把所有资料都送过去
I'll have my team send over everything they have.
谭 叫上克里斯和斯特里特
Tan, grab Chris and Street
开始从文件里找线索
and start digging through those files.
有组织的犯罪 真是费力不讨好
Organized crime. What a thankless beat.
监视 线人 审计
Surveillance, informants, auditing.
写不完的文件 你从来都赢不了
Death by paperwork. You never really get a win.
刚办完一个案子 就会有下一个砸脸上
When you do, another weed just fills in the cracks.
我们已经盯紧韦努蒂了 梅尔
We got Venuti in our sights, Mel.
现在我们有机会把这个家族连根拔起了
Now's our chance to grab this family by the whole damn root.
我刚收到你的消息 没事吧
Hey, I just got your message, D. You good?
我也说不好
Uh, not sure.
我刚下课 接到了一通付费电♥话♥
Look, I just got out of class and got a collect call.
监狱打来的
From prison.
你♥爸♥
Your pop.
嗯 他说他可能会提前出狱
Yeah. He said he might be getting out early.
还说他的假释听证会你会帮忙
He said you're gonna help him with his parole hearing.
不是吧
No kidding.
对不起 我没想到
I'm sorry. I didn't know
他会用这种方式联♥系♥你
he was gonna reach out to you like that.
其实 我还没想好
Look, um, I haven't decided
要不要去出席那个...
whether or not I'm gonna speak at the, uh...
他能不能回来这事你是怎么想的
How are you feeling about the possibility of him being back?
算是兴奋吧
Excited, I guess.
但也紧张
But nervous.
我从很小开始
I haven't seen him in the real world
就没亲眼见过他
since I was a little kid.
我一半的人生是以他为楷模
I spent half of my life trying to be like him
最近这几年又尽量不要重蹈他的覆辙
and the last couple years trying not to be.
可是如果他出来意味着我不能再跟你一起生活
But if him getting out means I can't live with you anymore,
那我不想让他出来
then I don't want that.
达瑞尔
Darryl,
听我说
listen to me.
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
无论你需要什么 我都在你左右
I'm always gonna be here for you for anything you need.
无论你父亲怎样
And no matter what happens with your father,
我们之间的感情不会变
nothing we have is gonna change.
记住
Know that.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
目前为止 从联调局的档案中
Well, so far, I've found six local businesses
我找到了六家可能欠黑帮钱的本地企业
suspected of owing debts to the mob from the FBI's files.
三家车行 一家酒庄 两家夜店
Three car dealerships, a winery, two nightclubs.
我让巡逻队去了这些地点
I got patrol units on all those spots,
但肯定不止这些
but there's got to be more.
克里斯 你那有什么发现吗
Chris, anything interesting in your stack?
26D呼叫24D
26-David to 24-David.
不好意思 我聚精会神来着 脑子里事太多了
Sorry, I'm just trying to focus. Got a lot on my mind.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Anything you need help with?
你们两个怎么都报名战术领导学院竞赛了
Why did you both sign up for T.L.I.?
为什么不报
Why not?
这个很重要吗
Is-is it a big deal?
从来没听你们两个提起过
Just never heard you two talk about it at all.
我不知道你们对这个感兴趣
I didn't know you had any interest.
首先 我并不感兴趣
At first, I-I didn't.
但是以前特警队的低级警员都没有过这种机会
But SWAT's never had anything like this for lower-ranking officers.
只有一个空缺
There's only one spot.
你希望自己能选上
And you want that to be you.
我几周之前就告诉我要参加了
I told you guys two weeks ago I was going for it.
大概有印象你提过这件事
Kind of maybe remember you mentioning something.
你不会以为你是20队里唯一一个报名的吧
Come on, you didn't expect to be the only 20-Squad member up for it.
-我只是不想和我的队友竞争 -听着
- Well, I don't love competing against my teammates. - Listen,
我不知道这对你这么重要
I didn't realize that it was this important to you.
我去申请退出
I'll pull my name.
不用了 你现在把事情弄得更糟了
No. Okay, now-now you're making it worse.
一开始你生气是因为我们报名了
First you're pissed 'cause, what,
现在你又说我们不能退出
we sign up, and now we can't drop out? I mean,
-怎么都不行了吗 -我没说我生气了
- can't win. - I didn't say I was pissed. I just...
我不想是因为你们退出
I don't want to win it
我才会赢 我想赢得光明正大
because you dropped out. I want to win it straight up.
那就赢得光明正大给我们看
Then win it straight up.
我不明白这有什么问题
I don't get the problem here.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表