剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Women. Jewelry.
给他讲讲他解释如何能负担这种生活方式
Tell him his cover story for how he affords
-所扯的幌子 -乐观的态度
- that kind of lifestyle. - Positive thinking.
真的
No joke.
说过点儿房♥地♥产♥投资的事
Some reference to real estate investments,
但大部分是乐观的态度
but mostly positive thinking.
他一定要通过什么方式
Well, he's got to be laundering his drug money
去洗他毒品做挣的钱 我们来查查
through something. We'll look into it.
你并没有找到特雷
You didn't find any connection between Trey
-与你教女托尼娅有什么关联吗 -对
- and your goddaughter, Tonya? - No.
直到昨天 没有什么证据指向特雷·米切尔
Nothing pointed to Trey Mitchell being the guy until yesterday.
我猜这也是为什么你先让我们看了另外的22个人
Which I assume is why you had us look at 22 other guys first.
相信我 如果我知道是特雷搞的把戏
Trust me, if I knew that Mitchell was doing dirt,
我早就把他放头一个了
I'd have put him at number one.
我倒不是不喜欢你和我作伴
Not that I don't like your company,
鲍勃 但这身子板儿不适合监视了
Bob, but this ass wasn't made for stakeouts.
我很清楚了
Duly noted.
-有什么情报 -缉毒局发过来
- What do you got? - The DEA sent over
不错的线索 能指明特雷·米切尔下一步可能的动向
some good intel on what Trey Mitchell might be up to.
根据他们在仓库的发现
Based on what they found at the warehouse,
他们绝对是用它做提炼毒品的实验室
they're definitely using it as a drug lab,
但他们并非像我们所想的在制♥造♥芬太尼
but they're not making fentanyl like we thought.
他们是用芬太尼制♥造♥假的羟考酮
They're using fentanyl to make fake oxycodone.
止痛药
The painkiller?
这一定不是好事
That can't be good.
比听上去要糟糕得多
It's a lot worse than it sounds.
会有很多吸毒过量 很多人丧命
A lot of O.D.s, a lot of deaths.
羟考酮和芬太尼本来是井水不犯河水的
Now, an oxy and a hit of fentanyl are two different universes.
这些人并非毒瘾很大的吸毒者
Now, these people aren't hardcore drug users.
他们就是失去健康保险的一些人
They're people who lost their health insurance,
不得不从特雷·米切尔这样的人手里
and they're stuck buying their meds illegally
非法购买♥♥药品
from people like Trey Mitchell.
听起来我们得在米切尔把这些假羟考酮
Sounds like we got to find these fake oxys
卖♥♥到街上之前把它们找到
before Mitchell puts them out on the street.
我去找指挥官谈谈
I'll talk to the commander.
干得好
Good work.
吸管上的基因检测结果出来了
The DNA came back off that drinking straw.
特雷·米切尔与杀害托尼娅针管上的基因相符
Trey Mitchell's a match to the syringe that killed Tonya.
我们终于找到他了 杰克
We finally got him, Jack.
但花了15年呢
Only took 15 years.
你们抓他时 你得让我和你们一起去
You got to let me come with you when you pick him up.
我们目前不会去抓人
We're not picking anyone up yet.
-什么 -原来特雷·米切尔
- What? - Turns out Trey Mitchell is
使用芬太尼制♥造♥假的处方药
making fake prescription drugs laced with fentanyl.
要把他监视起来
Putting him under surveillance.
这是我们在假药流入毒贩和无辜的消费者之前
That's the best chance we have of finding these pills
找到这批药的最好机会
before they get out to dealers and unsuspecting customers.
想让他告诉你假药在哪就跟他谈个条件呗
Offer him a deal if he tells you where the pills are.
你真的想让地区检察官和杀害托尼娅的凶杀
You really want the D.A. offering Tonya's murderer
谈条件吗
a deal?
-因为我绝对不想 -鲍勃 我们找到他了
- 'Cause I sure as hell don't. - Bob, we got him.
-先抓人别的再说 -不行 抱歉 杰克
- Put the cuffs on and sort it out after. - No, I'm sorry, Jack.
可能会造成几十起药物过量 我不允许这种事发生
There could be dozens of O.D.s, and I'm not letting that happen.
在我们找到假药之前
Nobody goes near Trey Mitchell
谁也不许靠近特雷·米切尔 明白了吗
until we find those pills. Understood?
好 我明白
Yeah. I understand.
为了迅速找到假药 我们采取了什么措施
What are we doing to find those drugs fast?
尽一切可能
Everything we can.
谢谢你过来
Hey. Thanks for stopping by.
没事 我在待命
Sure. I'm on call,
但我想这事一定很重要
but I figured it must be important.
我猜你是想聊聊达瑞尔和勒罗伊的事吧
I'm guessing you want to talk about Darryl and Leroy.
尼歇尔 我很抱歉
Nichelle, look, I'm sorry.
如果我知道勒罗伊要找上你
I-I would've warned you if I had known
我会事先提醒你的
that Leroy was gonna come knocking on your door.
抱歉这事没有告诉你
Sorry you weren't in the loop on that.
但事实上达瑞尔的计划书挺好的
But the truth is Darryl's proposal is good.
非常好 我倾向于给他们投资
Really good. I'm leaning towards giving them the money.
-不要好像为了我才给他们投资 -不是
- Don't be doing this as some type of favor to me. - I'm not.
他们准备得很充分 很有说服力
They've done their homework, and they were very convincing.
但我需要挑选让我相信能作出结果的人
But I need to pick people who I believe can deliver.
虽然我对达瑞尔有信心...
And while I have faith in Darryl...
你要问我是否可以信任勒罗伊
You're asking me if you can trust Leroy.
他说他已经改邪归正了
He says he's a changed man.
为了达瑞尔 我真的非常希望相信这是真的
And for Darryl's sake, I really, really want to believe that.
那也许有人应该给他个机会证明自己
Then maybe someone should give him a chance to prove it.
如果这只是勒罗伊的事 我会说不的
If this was just about Leroy, I'd be down for that.
没错 我是有疑虑
And sure, I got my doubts.
以我对他的了解
As long as I've known him,
勒罗伊一向守不住底线
Leroy has always been drawn to the action.
但说来说去
But, end of the day,
如果你说你相信人能改邪归正
if you say you believe in rehabilitation,
那你得要言行一致啊
then you got to walk the talk.
我唯一的担心...
It's just my only concern...
-达瑞尔 -对
- Darryl. - Yes.
他经历了那一切之后
I just had all these hopes for him
我对他充满了期望
after everything he's gone through.
这么久以来
I mean, this whole time,
我一直在努力拓展他的视野
I've just been trying to broaden his horizons
让他看到自己的潜力
and make him see that he has possibilities.
但最近 我感觉
But lately, I don't know. It just...
他一直在无视我
feels like he's been ignoring me.
等等 当初是不是你
Remind me, didn't you tell your father
告诉你父亲你要退学
you were ditching out on college
去参加海军陆战队
to join the Marines?
没错
Touché.
不过现在看来 他也许是错的
I'm not sure he wasn't right, though, looking back.
绝不能让他知道我说了这话
Now, he can never know I just said that.
他绝对又要唠叨我了
I would never hear the end of it.
我会保密的
Your secret's safe with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你决定要不要投资的时候
Would you mind giving me a heads-up
能不能告诉我一声
when you decide about the money?
还有些事要考虑
Still got some thinking to do,
所以没问题 我会先告知你的
so yeah, sure. I'll let you know first.
谢谢
Thank you.
他总是在社交媒体上
I mean, the guy's always bragging
吹嘘投资房♥地♥产♥
on social media about investing in real estate.
所以他可能用一处投资房♥产作为藏匿处
So he might be using an investment property as a stash house.
我正在调查
Yeah, I'm working on it.
值得一试 对吧 我不懂电脑
It's worth a shot, right? Now, I'm-I'm no computer whiz kid,
但如果你再装一个屏幕 我就可以
but if you put up another screen, I could...
我这就去 马福特
I'm on it, Mumford.
好的
Right.
我从没见过有人用这个棋盘
You know, I never saw anybody use this chessboard.
还在想无声拍卖♥♥的事吗
Still working on that silent auction thing?
安妮每隔五分钟就发信提醒我
Annie keeps sending me reminders every five minutes.
用门票呢 比如篮球比赛的门票
What about tickets to something? Like a basketball game.
这所学校有一位家长
One of the parents at this school
拥有一支NBA球队
owns an NBA team.
我想我得告诉她我三振出局了
Think I got to tell her I struck out.
我希望空卧室里的小床睡起来舒服
Well, I hope the cot in the spare bedroom is comfortable.
我们有四个孩子 我没有空余的卧室
We've got four kids. I don't have a spare bedroom.
我好像有发现
Hey, think I might have found something.
看 他们放化学药品的几个盒子
Look, several of the boxes they were storing chemicals in
是给孩子们放玩具的
were for kids' toys.
这是游乐场设备 太多了 不可能是巧合
It's playground equipment. Too much of it to be a coincidence.
迷你球
你觉得这些是他亲自订购的吗
Think these are things he personally ordered?
特雷·米切尔
Trey Mitchell
或是把芬太尼踢到希克斯脸上的街头药剂师
or the street chemist that kicked fentanyl in Hicks' face.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表