剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
注册在一个叫斯科特·扎尔巴的人名下
Registered to a Scott Zarba.
今天那把枪还和
The gun from today also matches a slug
去年杰力科药店的墙上取下的一枚子弹相匹配
pulled from the wall of the Jericho Pharmacy last year.
那起劫杀案我们仍未破获
That was an RHD case we never solved.
遭遇抢劫时
Retired cop was unlucky enough to be there
一名退休警♥察♥不幸也在那
when the place was robbed.
他用私枪和匪徒搏斗 最后受伤瘫痪
Pulled his personal weapon, ended up paralyzed.
我追的那个人戴着面具 但扎尔巴的描述
The guy I chased was masked, but the description of Zarba,
听起来很像和我对峙的那名劫匪
that sounds like the robber I squared off with.
巴罗斯 带我一起去找他
Burrows, let me tag along to pick him up.
我或许可以认出他
I might be able to I.D. him.
指挥官
Commander?
有空吗
Got a second?
什么事
What's up?
你把门关上了
You're closing the door.
肯定不是好事
That's never a good sign.
长官 你之前告诉我
Sir, you told me a ways back
上层致力于改善
that the brass was committed to improving
种族歧视问题
how it handles racial violations.
你看到什么需要上报的事了吗
Have you seen something you need to report?
不能说亲眼所见
I'm not saying that I did.
但我知道有一位警官有一群活跃中的
But let's say I know an officer with firsthand knowledge
种族主义警♥察♥的一手信息
about a group of active, racist cops.
现在这名警官可能不愿意站出来
Now this officer may not want to come forward
因为他知道不会有什么结果
because he knows the case wouldn't get anywhere.
但我想知道
But I want to know
哪个部门能保证严肃处理这件事
what the department will do to guarantee that it does?
这个...
Well, um...
理论上我应该告诉你
I'm supposed to tell you
这名警官应该马上到内务部
this officer needs to report these racist cops
举报这些种族主义警♥察♥
to I.A. immediately.
我们会走行政流程
We'll stick 'em on administrative duty,
进行调查 如果情况属实
investigate the claims, and if they're guilty,
我们会解雇他们
we'll fire their asses.
但我们都清楚实际情况不会如此
But we both know it never actually works like that.
告诉我些我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
我也希望我能
I wish I could.
但要令指控成立 同样需要举证责任
But burden of proof is still the same to make a charge stick.
警♥察♥一向都会维护自己的同僚
Cops will always stick up for their teammates.
而工会律师
And union lawyers,
会竭尽全力
they will fight tooth and nail
保住自己客户的警徽
to keep their clients' badges.
所以说了这么多
So, after all that talk,
系统还是不支持好人站出来
system's still not set up for good people to come forward.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
归根结底还是需要确凿的证据
It comes down to hard evidence.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
洪都
Hondo?
那你要告诉我需要留意谁吗
So are you gonna tell me who I need to be worried about?
这不是我该说的 长官
It's not my place, sir.
不过或许下次军械库值班可以让杜伦来
But maybe Durham could be next up on Armory rotation.
斯科特·扎尔巴吗 洛城警局
Scott Zarba? LAPD.
有什么事
What do you want?
你还是先举起双手走出来吧
How about you come out and show us your hands for starters?
你今早都去哪了
Where were you this morning?
就在这 修理我的车
Here, working on my ride.
那为什么我们在被劫银行找到了你的枪
Then why'd we find your gun at a bank that was robbed?
40口径西格手♥枪♥
40 caliber Sig.
四年前买♥♥的 想起来了吗
Purchased four years ago. Ring a bell?
你们找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
那把枪我好久之前就丢了
I lost that piece a while ago.
是在你抢劫了杰力科药店并开枪击中了一名
Was that before or after you robbed the Jericho Pharmacy
不当班警♥察♥之前还是之后
and shot an off-duty cop?
好 好
Okay, okay!
我把那枪扔了
I threw that gun away.
扔进一个垃圾桶里了
Tossed it in a dumpster.
但我没有抢劫银行
But I didn't rob any bank.
我一早上都在这
Been here all morning.
不信问我邻居
Ask the neighbors.
他不是我今早追的那个人
He's not the guy I chased this morning.
还是要因药店抢劫案逮捕他
Still got him on the pharmacy job.
趴下 双手抱脑后
On your stomach. Hands behind your back.
多米和斯特里特 快进来
Dom and Street, come on in.
一直在等你们
Been waiting for you.
欢迎来到我的小小天堂
Welcome to my little slice of paradise.
我们有一阵子没见了
It's been a minute since we caught up.
都还好吗
Is it all good here?
挺好 楼上的乐队终于搬走了
Yeah. Band upstairs finally moved out.
街对面的泰国菜餐厅已经对我的喜好熟记在心
The Thai place across the street knows my order by heart.
终于买♥♥下了一套家庭娱乐系统
Finally pulled the trigger on a home entertainment system.
日子还算不错 我的朋友
So, yeah, life is good, my friend.
听着 有个案子需要你的帮助
Listen. We need your help with a case.
我们想找一个拍了几个银行抢劫案视频的特约记者
We're looking for a stringer who shot some footage of a bank robbery.
我本来是可以帮你的
I would probably help you out.
-但我几个月前就不干这个了 -你不干了
- I got out of the game a couple months ago, though. - You quit?
-嗯 -但你之前干得挺好的 发生什么了
- Yeah. - But you shoot great stories. What happened?
那些新来的 都是视讯新闻记者
These new kids, they're video journalists.
这行竞争更年轻化 更迅速更廉价了
The competition is younger, faster, cheaper.
我跟不上节奏了
Just couldn't keep up.
别...
Don't...
别担心我 多米
don't worry about me, Dom.
我每晚还是跟老同事一起
I still catch the 2:00 A.M. special at Mel's
在梅尔酒吧收看凌晨两点的特别节目
every night with the old crew.
可能这辈子都要当夜猫子了
Probably be nocturnal for the rest of my life.
你还是可以帮上忙的
You might still be able to help us then.
你认识视频上加这个水印的人吗
You know who shoots with this logo?
她叫林赛·大卫
Her name's Lindsey David.
她的视频都加了火焰标记
She puts a fire logo on her things
因为她觉得自己要火
'cause she thinks she's hot stuff.
我去查查这个人
I'll see what we have on her.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks, man. - Yeah, brother.
这些花了你多少钱
So, how much all this set you back?
我把我那些设备都卖♥♥了 价钱比我想的好
I got more than I expected when I sold off some of my gear.
我现在也有大把空闲时间
I have some free time on my hands,
干什么不好好享受一番 对吗
so why not live a little, right?
这听起来不像是个长♥期♥计划
This doesn't sound like much of a long-term plan.
别紧张 兄弟 会有别的事做的
Don't stress, bro. Something else will come along.
-那要多久 -随缘吧
- And how long's that gonna take? - As long as it takes.
要来的自然会来
Because the right wave comes when it comes.
迪肯
Hey, Deacon.
什么事
What's up?
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
我查了你上次说的参加了杜伦后院小聚的
I looked into those other cops that you mentioned
那几个警♥察♥
from Durham's little backyard luau.
投诉吉布森过度使用暴♥力♥的人的名单比我胳膊都长
Gibson has a list of excessive force complaints longer than my arm.
埃利斯因不明原因部门调动两次
Ellis switched departments twice for undisclosed reasons
他们的逮捕记录
Both their arrest records
都和杜伦的一样有种族偏见
are as racially skewed as Durham's.
你为什么要给我看这个
Why are you showing me this?
因为这绝非几个人
Because this isn't just a few guys
在烤肉聚餐上开开玩笑
making jokes at a barbecue, man.
这是一群因带有"有色眼镜"
This is a group of cops whose screwed-up views on race
从而直接影响了自己职业判断的警♥察♥
have directly affected their actions on the job.
你准备怎么做
So what are we gonna do about it?
我已经做了该做的事
I already did something,
我汇报给了自己的小队领导
I went to my team leader.
你还要我做什么
What more do you expect from me?
更多
More.
你真的觉得他们说的话没问题吗
Are you really okay with what you heard?
当然不了
No, of course not.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表