剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
What's up with the suit?
被发现了
You're busted.
-你最好老实交待 -等下
- Better tell 'em. - Hold on.
上好的西服 开心的未婚妻
Nice suit, happy fiancée...
你不会现在想私奔吧
You wouldn't by any chance be about to elope now,
是不是 浪漫公子
would you, lover boy?
怪不得你临时请假
That explains the last-minute, uh, vacation request.
好了 好了 别审问我了
Okay, okay, enough with the interrogation.
我准备告诉你们的
I was gonna tell you guys.
告诉我们什么 说你没有我们就去结婚了
Tell us what? That you were gonna get married without us?
只是下班去法♥院♥登记结婚
It's just a civil ceremony down at the courthouse after shift.
等我们定好地点
You're all still invited to the big bash
肯定会邀请大家去参加我们隆重的婚礼的
when we can nail down a venue.
知道了 你和邦妮的婚礼
Hey, we get it. You and Bonnie have had to postpone
延期多少次了
your wedding how many times?
这大日子已经等了够久了
You guys have waited long enough for your big day.
我们终于达成共识
And we finally decided that being married
结婚结果远比形式更重要
is more important than how we get married.
我们想明天飞去巴厘岛
And we wanted to fly off to Bali tomorrow
庆祝我们正式结为夫妻
as an official couple.
这么说不只是休假 是要去度个实实在在的蜜月了
So it's not just a vacation but a bona fide honeymoon.
听起来很不错
Well, that sounds perfect, actually.
是该有点好消息了
It's about time we had some good news around here.
我没想错吧
Is that what I think it is?
艾丽卡的纪念碑
Memorial plaque for Erika.
下周揭幕仪式上揭开
It's gonna be unveiled at a ceremony next week.
那时我们要去德国进行战术领导培训了
You and I will be in Germany doing T.L.I. training.
我本想把航♥班♥推迟到下周
I tried to push our flight to next week,
但行程...
but the schedule...
没事 我已经跟她道过别了
It's all good. I've already said my good-byes.
很高兴没有人忘记了她
It's nice no one's forgotten her.
不会有人忘的
Yeah, no one ever will.
哥们 把这些东西推出去
Hey, buddy, take that outside.
不是吧
Are you serious?
-这是你的东西吗 -不是我的
- Is this yours? - That ain't mine.
别人落在这的
Somebody else left it.
有炸♥弹♥ 都出去 所有人出去
Bomb! Get out, now! Everyone out!
反恐特警队
第四季 第十八集
要是不有人眼尖手快 反应迅速
If not for some sharp eyes and quick thinking,
结果不堪设想
this could've been a whole lot worse.
很幸运没有人丧命
We're lucky nobody died.
普拉姆警司情况不容乐观
Sergeant Plumb's in serious condition,
不过已经是算我们走运了
but yeah, we caught a break this time.
你觉得事情还没有结束
You think there's more to come?
局长担心这只是刚开始
Chief's concerned it's only the beginning.
已经在所有警局安排了巡警拉起警戒线
Patrol's being deployed to set up a perimeterat every station.
防爆组正在排查洛城警局大楼
Bomb squad's in the processof clearing all LAPD buildings.
市长拨♥打♥快速拨号♥的手指都要按断了
The Mayor's speed dial finger's gonna need a splint after this.
我能想到 洛城警局遭到袭击
I'm not surprised. LAPD's under attack.
整个世界都在看着我们怎么应对
Whole world's watching to see what we do.
目前首要任务是找到投弹人
What we're gonna do is find our bomber
和其同伙
and anyone else responsible.
我催促了楼内监控录像的下载
I expedited the security footage download from inside.
可能会有所发现
We may have something.
这是爆♥炸♥发生前不久的监控
This is time-stamped shortly before the explosion.
-等下 我认得那件外套 -最好如此
- Wait, I know that jacket. - I bet you do.
是凯文·希利亚德的商标
It's Kevin Hilliard's trademark.
凯文一直在电视上大谈报复警♥察♥
Kevin's been all over the TV talking big about retaliation.
没想到他真会采取行动
I didn't think he'd take the next step.
洪都 这不怪你
Hondo, this isn't on you.
是我找媒体爆料引发的
I lit a fuse by going to the press,
凯文是我种下的果
and Kevin is the result.
你控制不了人们做出最糟糕的冲动之举
You can't control people's worst impulses.
没人能想到凯文和他的团体
Nobody could've predicted Kevin and his group
会对洛城警局宣战
were gonna declare war on the LAPD.
他们可能觉得炸♥弹♥能炸毁监控
Probably thought the bomb would take out security cameras,
帮他们掩盖踪迹
help cover his tracks better.
技术部调出了炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前后
Tech pulled traffic cam images of cars in the area
该区域的交通监控
right before and after the bombing.
看 右上角那辆福特探险者
There. Top right corner. Late model Explorer.
几天前 我开车经过凯文活动场地
I drove past one of Kevin's events a few days ago,
看见他上了一辆探险者
and I saw him hop in an Explorer
跟这辆很像
that looked just like that.
听起来是个合理依据
Well, sounds like probable cause.
-去申请逮捕令 把他带回局里 -不 等下
- Let's get a warrant and bring him in. - No, hold up.
视频中看不到凯文
We don't have a clear image of Kevin on video.
想逮捕他
If we're gonna haul him in,
我们得格外谨慎
we got to be real smart about how we do it.
我觉得我们没有时间拘泥于这些细节了
Well, I'm not sure we have time for niceties.
指挥官 这座城市正处在危险的边缘
Commander, this city is on a razor's edge.
对洛城警局来说 凯文可能是个激进分子
Kevin may be a radical to the LAPD,
但在他那片 他是一位领袖
but in his hood, he is a leader.
如果没有十足证据强行逮捕他
If we roll in showing force, and we are not 100% sure,
可能会给我们还有社区带来更糟的影响
it could make things worse for the community and for us.
好吧 我相信你的判断
All right. I'll trust your judgment,
但不管怎样 都要抓到这家伙
but one way or another, we're bringing his ass in.
根据他的社交媒体 凯文三十分钟后
According to social media, Kevin's starting up a livestream
-要在他街区附近做直播 -好
- near his block in about 30 minutes. - All right, good.
我们正好有机会在公开场合和他碰面
That gives us an opportunity with him out in the open.
我去和我的团队做好备战计划 完成任务
I'll game-plan with the team and get it done.
我知道 我会跟你保持联络的
I know. I'll keep you posted on my end.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
邦妮还好吧
So, how did Bonnie take it?
她能理解 现在市里这种情况
She gets it. With everything going on,
法♥院♥取消了所有非必要业务
courthouses canceled all nonessential business.
要我说 婚礼对邦妮很必要
I'd say your wedding is pretty essential to Bonnie.
政♥府♥不这么觉得
Yeah, well, the city doesn't agree.
我还得把这坏消息告诉我妈
I'm gonna buzz my mom with the bad news,
告诉她婚礼取消了
tell her the wedding's off.
真惨 他们两人都是
It sucks, for both of them.
看见没 两人在一起不是那么简单的
See? Relationships are never easy,
即便是天作之合也一样要经历磨难
even when people are perfect for each other.
你是说我们也是天作之合吗
Is that you, admitting we're perfect for each other?
你别忘了
You mean except for the whole
"队友之间无恋情"
"No fraternizing between team members" thing?
所以我们需要好好聊下我们之间的事
Which is why we need... to talk about us,
最好是在你上飞机 整个夏天都不在之前
preferably before you get on a plane and fly away for the summer.
你还是放弃吧 我们不可能
You got to give it up. Our situation's impossible.
我暂时还不准备承认这个观点
I'm not ready to concede that point. Not yet.
我们还有个炸♥弹♥嫌犯要捉
We have a bombing suspect to catch.
你这是在逃避问题
You're dodging the issue.
没错 快走吧
Yes, I am. So move. Now.
好吧
Okay.
我们都已就位 洪都
We're all in position, Hondo.
好 街区周围已布下后援
All right. Backup is around the block,
随时准备介入 随时汇报情况
ready to roll if needed. Tell me what you see.
我们已经在监视凯文了
We've got eyes on Kevin.
他开始直播了
He started his livestream.
洛城警局已经证明
The LAPD has proven
他们根本不在乎我们生命的神圣性
that they do not care about the sanctity of our lives!
他说了很多针对警♥察♥的激烈言辞
Lots of strong words about the police.
他的粉丝对他死心塌地
He's got followers eating out of the palm of his hand.
这家伙可是想谋杀一警局的警♥察♥
Dude may have tried to murder a station full of cops.
真不想知道他的粉丝还在为这件事喝彩
Hate thinking his followers might cheer that on, too.
他的跟班有黑帮文身
His sidekick has gang ink.
第20街锤子帮
20th Street Hammers.
这里并不是他们的地盘
This isn't their spot.
如果凯文请他们做打手
But if Kevin has them for muscle,
他一定在准备干一场更大的
he must be prepping for a bigger fight.
等他离开
Let's wait 'till he's on the move,
在凯文回到自己街区前接近他
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表