剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
或许我这样做
You know, maybe I just did it...
就是为了让自己的生活轻松点
to make my life easier.
今天来了这通电♥话♥
So, between the call today,
然后你告诉我她病了
and-and then you telling me that she's sick,
我猜我应该是应付不来了
I guess I just couldn't deal.
你依然有时间修复和她之间的关系
You know, you still have time to fix things with her.
话是这么说 但是我不确定我想不想这么做
That's just it, though. I'm-I'm not sure that I want to.
莫莉 我知道你失去了你母亲
Listen, Molly, I know that you lost your mother,
也知道这对你来说有多难熬
and how devastating that was for you,
但对我来说情况不一样
but it's just not the same situation for me.
所以你打算怎么办
So you're just gonna do what?
什么都不做
Nothing?
让她一个人等死
Leave her alone to die?
莫莉 等等 听我说 听我说
Molly. Hey, wait, wait. Listen, listen, listen.
我和我妈之间的事情
There is so much that you don't know
有太多你不知道的了
about what happened between my mom and me.
吉姆 我问过了 问过无数遍了
Jim, I've asked. A thousand times.
我每次都把你拒之门外 我知道
And I shut you down every time, I know.
但是如果我不能跟你说 我还能跟谁说呢
But if I can't talk to you, who can I talk to?
你能留下来待一会吗
Could you just stay just-just for a little while?
我会尽力全都解释给你听
And I will try to explain it all to you.
拜托了
Please?
我真是太需要来杯咖啡了
I would kill for one of those right about now.
那就是被我猜中了
Well, that's what I was betting on.
但是是有代价的
Comes at a price, though.
我要知道真♥相♥
I need the truth.
你自己去找亚当·马克斯
You giving yourself up to Adam Max.
你当时打算牺牲到什么程度
How much were you planning to sacrifice?
并不是自杀计划 如果你问的是这个的话
It wasn't a suicide mission, if that's what you're asking.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我知道我们为了自己人
I understand there's no limit to
愿意付出一切
what either of us would do for our people.
我只是想确认
I just... want make sure
你在这个过程中不是为了惩罚自己
you weren't trying to punish yourself in the process.
皇家阳台大火已经是两年前了
Princely Terrace fire was two years ago.
我觉得是时候放下了
I think it's time to move on.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我说需要咖啡可不是开玩笑的
Wasn't kidding when I said I'd kill for a coffee, though.
或许你该递给我一杯
You should probably hand it over.
他想要见你
He's been asking to see you.
库伯 感觉怎么样
Cooper. How you feeling?
老实说 疼死我了
Got to be honest. Hurts like hell.
我跟医生聊过了 你能完全恢复的
Talked to the doc. Heard you're gonna make a full recovery.
这真的是多亏了你了 迪肯
Guess I really owe that to you, Deacon.
我希望我
Yeah, I wish I...
知道该怎么表达我有多么的感激
knew how to tell you just how grateful I am.
好了
All right, stop.
换了谁都会这么做
I did what anybody would've done.
你也会为了我做同样的事
You would have done the same for me.
可别说得这么死 他可是洛城消防局的
No, don't be so sure. After all, he is LAFD.
我让兄弟们给你带了点东西
I had the guys bring you something.
在那边的袋子里
It's in the bag there.
这可是货真价实的
That's the real deal.
听说你今天还拿了水管
Heard you even handled a hose today.
管径五厘米的半压水带
Only a two-inch line at 50% pressure.
但是你现在是我们的兄弟了
But you're one of us now.
收到一顶消防帽是很高的荣誉
Hell of an honor, receiving one of those, Deac.
谢谢你 对我来说很有意义
Yeah. Thank you. That, uh, means a lot.
赶紧好起来 知道吗
Now, just get yourself better, all right,
省的我带上这顶帽子替你干活去
so I don't have to put this on and do your job for you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表