剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
to push on social media.
但是这些账号♥没过几分钟就根据热点
But these accounts switch topics every other minute,
转换话题
looking to trend.
他们真正的目的是什么
What's their real focus?
联调局认为他们是通过面对面
FBI believes they discuss real plans face-to-face
或者在加密论♥坛♥上讨论真正的计划
or in an encrypted forum.
但是我们还没有办法破解出
But we haven't been able to crack
他们亲自会面或网络会面的地点
where they're meeting in person or digitally.
拯救孩子你们这些玻璃心还是靠边站吧
有太多未知信息了
Too many blank spaces.
我们不知道这场袭击的时间 地点和方式
We don't know the when, where or how of this attack.
只知道这比艾丽卡的事件更恶劣
Just that it's somehow worse than Erika.
我们知道路易斯跟这件事有牵连
Well, we know Lewis is involved.
所以 找到他 就能找到其余人
So we find him, we find the rest of 'em
答案自然会揭晓
and answers will follow.
迪肯 你在这儿呢
Deac. There you are, man.
我得出来透口气
Listen, I got to skip out of here for a second.
怎么了
What's going on with you?
抱歉 没什么
Sorry... nothing.
也许有点事
Well, maybe something.
安妮和孩子们的事吗
Annie and the kids?
不不 他们没事 一切都好
No, no. They're good. Everything's fine.
我可能是多虑了
I'm probably just overthinking something.
那就跟我说吧 我会跟你一起多虑
So lay it on me. I'll overthink it with you.
你知道李·杜伦
You know Lee Durham,
-那个刚进入60小队的那个小子吗 -当然
- the new kid -that just joined 60-Squad? - Sure.
他对你一见钟情了
He's taken a shine to you.
他的品位无可挑剔
Can't fault his taste.
是这样
Yeah, right.
他给了我一本书
He gave me this book,
《现代警♥察♥实务》
Principled Policing in a Modern Era.
-从来没听说过 -我也是
- Never heard of it. - No, me neither.
但是我出于礼貌读了几章
But I wanted to be polite, so I read a few chapters.
这是个人出版作品
It's self-published. It, uh...
它提倡一些非常激进的防控战术
it promotes some pretty aggressive predictive tactics:
监视没有犯罪关系的平民
surveilling citizens with no criminal ties,
将一些项目武器化 比如"看见可疑活动就上报"
weaponizing programs like -See Something/ -Say Something.
迪肯 我这辈子学会了一件事
Deacon, in my life, I've had to learn to not cry wolf
不要只察觉到一丝不对劲就喊狼来了
just because something smelled a bit funky.
那孩子买♥♥这本书的原因
I mean, the kid could've just picked up
可能只是看见了题目里有"警♥察♥"这个词
the first book with the word "Police" On it.
你之前有觉得他不对劲吗
He ever given you a weird vibe before?
有一点
A little.
他给我书时
When he gave me the book,
说这本书让他"带着尊严走"
he used the words, "Walk with dignity."
起初 我只觉得表述有点奇怪
At first I thought it was just odd phrasing,
但是我还记得
but I remembered that...
白人种族主义暗语清单
that list of white nationalist code phrases.
我又回去看了一遍
I went back and looked at it.
上面怎么说的来着
Yeah, how'd it go?
"我希望在这条路上走出尊严"
"I aim to walk the path with dignity..."
"身心纯粹"
"...pure of body and spirit."
这不是最常见的那几句
It's not one of the most common ones,
而且他的话也不完全一样
and he didn't use the exact same quote.
杜伦要成为特警队成员
I mean, Durham had to have been vetted
一定已经被仔细审查过了 对吧
to be a SWAT recruit, right?
他入职洛城警局很久了
He's been in LAPD a long time.
他一定背景干净 洁身自好吧
I'm sure he's clean and buckled up.
我们可以调出他的档案 自己看一看
We can pull his file, take a look for ourselves.
你的丈夫又说起过关于武器的事吗
Did your husband ever talk about weapons?
比如说 他可能买♥♥了一把新枪
Like, maybe a new gun he'd bought
或是朋友用过的
or something a friend had?
他总是想要一把詹姆斯·邦德用的枪
He always wanted one of those James Bond guns.
洛城警局 需要帮忙吗
LAPD. Can I help you?
站住
Stop!
我有些问题要问你
I got some questions for you.
-你自己能搞定他吧 -好的
- Hey, you got him? - Yeah.
帝国公爵团真的又出来活动了
So the Imperial Dukes really are active again?
真是吓人
That's frightening.
是啊 希望这个家伙能吐出点信息
Yeah. Hopefully this guy spits out some answers,
让我们能抢先一步
keeps us ahead of 'em.
我得进审讯室了 有件事问下你 很快
Listen, I got to get into interrogation, but real quick,
你听说过
have you heard about
希克斯每年都举办的三人接力赛吗
Hicks's three-man relay race happens every year?
胜者享受荣誉荣耀
Winner gets showered with honor and glory,
败者得花上几天的时间
loser has to spend a couple days
清点军械库的存货
taking inventory of the armory?
没错 就是这个
Yeah, that's the one.
我想问问你愿不愿意加入20小队的队伍
I wanted to ask if you'd consider joining 20-Squad's team.
我们有谭 斯特里特和你 这是个必胜组合
We'd have Tan, Street and you. That's a winning combo.
我可能不适合
I don't think I'm right for it.
你在开玩笑吗 你是完美人选
Are you kidding? You're perfect!
我调查过你 你高中是全美越野选手
I looked you up. You're a high school cross-country All-American?
那是在我生小孩之前
That was before I had a kid.
你每周有好几天都跑九千米来上班
You run six miles to work multiple times a week.
我知道我跑步很厉害 卢卡
I know I'm a good runner, Luca.
问题不在这
That's not the problem.
那是什么问题
So what is it?
我不是只和你们合作
I don't just work with you guys.
我和所有的小队合作
I mean, I ride with all the squads here and...
厚此薄彼听起来
Picking favorites just sounds
更像是树敌而不是交朋友
like making more enemies than friends.
抱歉
Sorry.
-不行 -那好吧
- It's a no. - Okay, then.
别放心上
No sweat.
艾利克斯
Alex.
你不介意我兄弟
You don't mind if my boy here
保护我们的权利不被侵犯吧
makes sure our rights aren't infringed on, do you?
只要你们不介意
As long as y'all don't mind me asking you to
我让你们停止威胁商家收取保护费
stop squeezing businesses for protection money.
集市 沙龙 汽车店 所有的店
The market, salon, auto shop, everything.
不要再打劫他们了
Don't hit 'em up again.
不知道你在说什么 警官
Don't know what you're talking about, sir.
你们需要钱
Y'all need cash?
那就以正当的方式去赚取
Then make the money the right way.
到汽车店来
Come by the auto shop,
-我们会给你们找一份活 -为你工作
- and we'll hook you up with a gig. - Working for you?
给条子干活
A cop?
不可能
No way.
真实之人心灵相通
Real recognize real.
你们算哪门子的真实
Ain't nothing about you real, man.
你们还是好好反省下自己的态度
So why don't you check that attitude,
成为维系这个社区的安全的一份子
and be a part of keeping this neighborhood nice?
我能向你们保证
Because I can promise you this...
我会是这样的人
I will be.
你没有我们的把柄
You got nothing on us,
否则你早就已经拿出手铐了
or you would've brought out the cuffs already.
是的 所以
Yeah. So, uh...
走吧 兄弟
bounce, my brother.
那就改天见了
Be seeing you around then.
医院的那家伙叫凯尔·法利
Guy from the hospital is Kyle Falley.
他不肯开口
He's not talking,
但是塔比瑟指认他是路易斯的一个朋友
but Tabitha ID'd him as one of Lewis's friends.
他可能是帝国公爵团的成员
He's probably an Imperial Duke
有人派他监视路易斯的妻子
tasked with keeping eyes on Lewis's wife.
我调出了他的档案 未婚
I pulled his records-- unmarried,
住在谷区 教三年级
lives in the Valley, teaches third grade.
老师
Teacher?
他也在推特上发关于
He's also been posting on Twitter
需要抵御非法移♥民♥的文章
about needing to defend against illegals,
"必要时使用武力"
"Using force if necessary."
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表