剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
30D队呼叫指挥官
30-David to Command,
我和20D队正在进入西北方向建筑
20-David and I are making entry to the northwest building.
71D 我们已经进入
71-David, we've made entry.
正在前往东北建筑的转角处
Working our way to the outer corner on the northeast building.
收到 24D正在搜查东南方向建筑
Roger. 24-David's on the move on the southeast.
公道
Justice!
-没错 -马上
- That's right! - Now!
-洛城警局 -不许动
- LAPD! - Don't move!
手举起来 趴下
Going hands on. On your stomach!
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
这里是26D 西南角拘捕一名公爵团成员
26-David, one Duke in custody on the southwest corner.
街上情况混乱
It's getting rowdy in the street.
我们最好下去
We better get down there.
公道
Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
什么时候要
When do we want it?
猪猡
Pig!
-洛城警局 趴在地上 -开枪
- LAPD! On the ground! - Do it now!
趴下
On your stomach.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
25D报告 东北角拘捕另一名公爵团成员
25-David, another Duke in custody at the northeast.
闪光弹击中人群
Flashbang hit the crowd.
楼下局势越来越紧张 我看见锤子帮的人过来了
It's getting tense down there. I see the Hammers moving in.
住手
Stop!
洛克小队搜查了第四栋建筑 没有发现
Rocker's team cleared the fourth building. It's empty.
没找到最后一名嫌犯斯塔格
No sign of the last suspect, Stargher, there.
他交给我们
Then he's ours.
状态
Status?
20D呼叫所有小队 注意
20-David to all units. Be advised,
嫌犯在人群中 假扮成警♥察♥
our suspect is on the ground, impersonating a police officer.
没看到他 洪都 人太多
No visual, Hondo. Crowd's too big.
锤子帮 都是年轻人
Hammers. Young bloods.
勒罗伊 你在这干什么
Leroy, what you doing out here, man?
救你们的命
Trying to save your asses.
你们被耍了
You're being played.
被耍的是那些条子
Only ones getting played is these cops
我们准备干翻他们
we about to bust up on.
那些警♥察♥ 也许谈不上是朋友
Those cops, they may not be friends,
但今天 他们不是敌人
but today, they ain't your enemies.
一群种族主义者诬陷凯文
A bunch of racists framed Kevin
激怒这座城市
to set this city on fire.
给你设了一个陷阱
Set a trap for you to walk into.
你们出现在这里
And you being out here,
正中他们下怀
that's gonna give them exactly what they want:
战争
war.
我的人在被袭击 老兄
Our people are getting attacked, man.
相信我 你今天不该来这里
Trust me, this ain't the place for you to be today.
你疯了吗
Man, you tripping or what?
立刻还黑人公道
Black Justice Now!
立刻还黑人公道
Black Justice Now!
你想知道
You want to find out?
迪肯 等等
Deac. Wait a minute.
立刻还黑人公道
Black Justice Now!
立刻还黑人公道
Black Justice Now! Black Justice Now! Black Justice Now!
立刻还黑人公道
Black Justice Now!
各位 我很感谢你们过来支持我
Hey, everyone, I appreciate you coming out to show your support.
凯文
Kevin!
下来 你在上面太暴露了
Get down! You're-you're too exposed up there.
没事 去吧
I got this. Go!
各位 请听我说
Everyone, please just listen to me.
拜托 回家吧
Please, just go home. Just go home.
离开这里 回到家中
Get out of here! Go... home!
斯塔格没有让抗♥议♥者袭♥警♥
Stargher hasn't gotten the protesters to attack the cops.
也就是说 另一个选择是让警♥察♥袭击他们
Which means his other option is get the cops to attack them.
回家吧 各位
Go home, everyone!
炸♥弹♥在我们附近爆♥炸♥ 平民倒地
Bomb detonation at our location. Civilians down.
一名身着警服的嫌犯仍在逃
One suspect still at large in a police uniform.
等下 停止开火 平民太多
Wait a minute. Hold your fire! Too many civilians!
嫌犯驾驶一辆红色杜卡迪 转向百老汇
Suspect on a red Ducati turning up Broadway!
抱歉 借一下你的车
Sorry. I need to borrow your bike.
你会骑这玩意儿吗
You even know how to ride one of these?
26D正在追击
26-David in pursuit.
收到 26D正在追击
Copy. 26-David in pursuit.
所有在勤警员请回复
All available units respond.
在第五街 往主干道去
On Fifth heading towards Grand.
跟紧他 斯特里特 我们出发了
Stay with him, Street. We're rolling.
他在第四街逆行
He's headed into oncoming cars on Fourth.
20队 汇报位置
20-Squad, call your locations.
24D到达第二街
24-David coming up Second.
25D正在第五街
25-David's on Fifth Street.
30D沿橄榄街向北行驶
30-David northbound on Olive.
这家伙快跑了 我们得把他赶下公路
This guy's flying! We got to get him off the road!
我们正前往第四街下段
We're headed onto the lower grid on Fourth Street.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
我在你正上方 斯特里特 正在找下去的路
Right on top of you, Street. Trying to find my way down.
洪都 也许我们可以在隧♥道♥里堵他
Hondo, maybe we can corner him in the tunnels.
-把他安全带下来 -我这就去
- Take him down safely. - All right, I'm on it.
克里斯 走第二街隧♥道♥ 谭 去橄榄街
Chris, take the Second Street tunnel. Tan, get Olive.
迪肯 你去希尔街 包抄他
Deacon, you're on Hill. Box him in.
-明白 -收到
- Got it. - Copy that.
我下来了
I'm headed down.
我快追上你了 斯特里特
I'm almost with you, Street.
各位 环公园绕圈 别让他上高速
Everyone, loop around the park. Keep him off the freeways.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你完了 一切都结束了
You're done. All this is done.
去吧
Go for it.
应该你来 克里斯
You should have the honor, Chris.
谭 你在这啊 快点 接你的车到了
Tan, there you are. You got to hustle. Your ride's here.
什么车
What ride?
我有个家族朋友是法官
Look, I got a family friend who's a judge.
我打了个电♥话♥ 他可以帮你和邦妮证婚
Gave him a buzz. He can marry you and Bonnie
只要你们在六点前赶到帕萨迪纳市法♥院♥
if you make it to the Pasadena Courthouse by 6:00.
邦妮已经在路上了
Bonnie's already on her way there.
只有十四分钟了 我赶不到帕萨迪纳了
You guys, I'm not making it to Pasadena in 14 minutes.
我们也这么觉得
Yeah, we thought about that, too.
不是吧
Are you kidding me?
谢谢你们
Guys... thank you.
说真的 谢谢
Seriously. Thank you.
来吧 时光飞逝 我们走
Come on. Time's a-wasting. Let's go.
-你在干什么 -你还需要一个见证人 对吧
- What are you doing? - You're gonna need a witness, right?
勒罗伊 听着
Leroy, listen, man.
达瑞尔很担心你
Darryl was worried about you, man.
我不能让我儿子担心 对吧
I can't have my son worrying, right?
我知道你们有过节
Look, I know you guys got this beef.
不管我跟谁说了点什么
I say something to one of you,
你们就会觉得我站在了对方那边
and you think I'm siding with the other,
但我不是
but I'm not.
-我现在是成年人了 -你是我儿子
- I'm an adult now. - You're my son.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表