剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
All you've ever done is criticize my past.
但一旦有求于人 你就出现了
But now when it's convenient, here you come.
你我关心的人不应受到伤害 勒罗伊
No one you or I care about needs to get hurt, Leroy.
我还以为黑人和警♥察♥之间的过节
I thought you was gonna fix all these problems
你都能解决呢 你还有印象吗
between Black and blue. Remember that?
看来你是忘了
Yeah, I guess not.
你还是管好自己吧
Nah, you got to clean up your own mess, bro.
最近人人都在背后议论警♥察♥
Look, I've heard everybody crap on cops the past few days.
实话说
And I'm not gonna lie.
他们有自己的道理
The reasons make sense.
但是 警♥察♥救过我的命
But a cop also did help save my life.
那是洪都自愿救你
Hondo chose to help you, Darryl.
我们不欠他什么
We don't owe him a damn thing.
不是欠不欠什么的问题
Okay,but it's not about that.
我能理解 你们早已不像兄弟那般亲密
Look, I get you guys are not tight like brothers anymore,
不过总归 他是在尽力帮助他人
but he's out here trying to help other people.
我们为什么不能
Why can't we?
新设备真酷
New units are sweet.
没有那么笨重了
A lot less bulky.
除了新设备
You know, we don't have to just talk
我们也可以谈点别的
about new equipment.
谈谈我们的现状也不算越界
It's not breaking any rules to talk about our situation.
但你我都清楚队里的要求
But we both agree the rules matter.
我也可以转去别的部门
Which is why I could transfer to another department.
这样就没事了
We'd be golden.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that
我觉得值得
For me, it's worth doing.
值得你离开特警组
Losing SWAT?
值得你离开这个队
This team?
只要能跟你在一起 就值得
If it means I get to be with you.
我们不能顶着这么大的压力开始恋情
We can't start a relationship under that kind of pressure.
太不现实 可能一个月就分手
That's crazy. We'd probably break up in a month.
那你到时候该怎么办
Then where would you be?
至少我们应该试一试
So you're open to at least giving it a shot.
我也很想让这件事变的容易一些
I wish this was all as easy as you want to make it.
听着
Look,
我们也曾深埋过对彼此的感觉
we've tried ignoring our feelings.
尝试着向前看
We've tried moving on.
但感情是真实的
This thing is real.
一直都是
Always has been.
就这么简单
That's as simple as it gets.
只不过
Except it isn't, because...
我没法像你那样洒脱
...I have to think about my career
我得为自己的职业生涯考虑
in a way that you don't.
这也是现实
That's real, too.
卢卡 我收到你短♥信♥了 有什么进展
Luca, I got your text. What do you got for me?
我看过了布里杰仓车♥库♥里的东西
Look, I looked at the stuff from Bridger's garage.
这家伙喜欢参加重金属音乐节
Guy was a fan of headbanger music festivals.
白人♥民♥族主义者招收新人的场合
White nationalists use them to recruit new talent.
上个月有人在一个社交软件上
Bridger was sent a ticket
送给布里杰一张票
off a group-sharing app last month.
护膝杰妮 2021年4月20日20点
门票信息是通过手♥机♥号♥发送的
Tickets are sent digitally via cell numbers.
我找到了三个电♥话♥号♥
Yeah, and I got three of 'em.
和移♥动♥运营商账户进行对比后
Ran their numbers against local ISP accounts
找到了他们的用户信息
and found their user profiles.
分别是唐·费尔伯恩和特里普·拉斯曼
These two are Don Fairburn and Tripp Rathman,
根据远程登录记录
and, according to the remote log-ins
他们经常交流 这是马克·斯塔格
they used to communicate, this is Marc Stargher.
他是组织活动的带头人
He spearheaded the meetups.
一个当地智库的副总监
Stargher was a VP at a local think tank.
三年前因偷窃和操纵公♥司♥数据
Fired three years ago after he stole
进行犯罪活动而被解雇
and manipulated company data on crime,
谎称数据证明了他关于
lying that it proved his theories
少数族裔行为和白人至上的理论
on minority group behavior and white supremacy.
他应该就是我们要找的人
I think we finally found our shot caller
帝国公爵背后的推手 干得漂亮
behind all the Imperial Dukes. Nice work, Luca.
有技术背景 他可以轻松
Background in tech. He could have easily facilitated
帮助帝国公爵在网上展开秘密行动
the Imperial Dukes' covert online activity.
他的一技之长确实派上了用场
Yep. And his specialty at work
公共危机的回应与策划
Public crisis response and planning.
所以斯塔格很熟悉洛城警局的办事流程
So Stargher's familiar with LAPD procedure.
他对我们的行动非常了解
He knows our moves.
也就是说他知道二十七分局爆♥炸♥案
Which means he knew after the 27th Division bombing
我们要进入战术警戒状态
we'd go on tactical alert,
所有在班警员都在街头巡逻
placing every available cop on the street,
这让他们成了潜在的袭击对象
making them all potential targets.
找到他们最近的活跃地点了
Got their last known addresses.
我去向局长汇报 你去告诉洪都和队员赶紧集♥合♥
I'll update the chief. Tell Hondo to tell the team to gear up.
立即行动
I want 'em moving ASAP!
已解除激光防护
Laser sentry disabled.
马上进入
Dropping in.
跟上
Give me two.
等一下 还有一个诡雷
Hold up. Another booby trap.
这个肯定是电源线
Pretty sure this is the power lead.
安全
Clear.
-没发现 -是的
- We good? - Yeah.
20D呼叫长官
20-David to Command.
斯塔格的住址已安全 没有发现他
Stargher's place is clear. No sign of him.
50和80小队突袭了另外两个地点
50- and 80-Squads hit the other two last known addresses.
帝国公爵成员都不在
No Imperial Dukes were home.
这意味着他们可能已经准备
Which means they're probably already on their way
对下一个目标出手了
to their next target.
这是第一大道与百老汇交汇处的
This is some sort of 3D map
模拟三维地图
of 1st and Broadway.
那里是立刻还黑人公道抗♥议♥活动的地点
1st and Broadway's the site of the Black Justice Now protest.
我找到了坦纳战术的收据
I got receipts here from Tanner Tactical.
那是洛城警局的制♥服♥批发商
That's the uniform wholesaler LAPD uses.
如果他们扮成警♥察♥
If they're dressed as cops,
他们可以径直接近目标
they can walk right up to their targets.
他们不会攻击警♥察♥ 他们会假扮成警♥察♥
They're not gonna attack cops. They're gonna impersonate
攻击抗♥议♥群众
police officers and attack the protesters.
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
什么时候要
When do we want it?
如果人群向警♥察♥开火回击
If someone in that crowd fires back at police,
帝国公爵团挑起种族战争的阴谋就得逞了
the Imperial Dukes can finally trigger their race war.
抗♥议♥活动还有二十分钟开始
Protest starts in 20 minutes.
抗♥议♥者已经开始聚集
Protesters are already showing up.
现场警♥察♥说还有数百人正在流入人群
Cops on the ground say hundreds more are inbound.
-我们有什么消息 -局长下令
- What do you got? - Okay, Chief's orders
让狙击手撤离岔路口
were to keep snipers away from that intersection.
我们认为这么做正中斯塔格下怀
We think Stargher may have counted on that.
我发现斯塔格的牛皮纸地图上
I noticed there were small, random hash marks
零星标记着一些很小的井号♥标记
on the butcher paper of Stargher's map.
看来他们已经标出了射击的弹道路径
Looks like they mapped out shooting trajectories.
公爵团可能让狙击手埋伏在那些建筑里
The Dukes might have sniper perches in these buildings.
把这些图片发送给岔路口的所有警员
We've sent these images to all units in the intersection.
抗♥议♥活动还有十分钟开始
The protest starts in ten minutes.
如果我们悄然接近 或许20小队能赶在
If we use a stealth approach, maybe 20-Squad
公爵团实施计划前赶到
can get to the Dukes before they launch their plan.
出发
Okay.
-公道 -什么时候要
- Justice! - When do we want it?
现在
Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
20D队呼叫所有D队
20-David to all D-Team,
逐层搜查建筑
work your way up floor by floor.
搜查所有俯视街道的高位
Clear the perches overlooking the street.
-什么时候要 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们要什么 -公道
- What do we want? - Justice!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表