剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
The sooner we get there, the sooner we'll find out.
-你还好吗 -没事 只是我妈又来烦我了
- Everything all right? - Yeah. It's just more crap with my mom.
还以为她不会再来烦我了
Thought I was done with all this.
不要分心 斯特里特
I need you with us, Street.
我在 洪都 百分百投入
I'm here, Hondo, 100%.
我开车挡在他和枪手之间
I'm gonna put us between him and the shooter.
该死 是凯尔·库伯
Damn, it's Kyle Cooper.
-库伯 能听见我说话吗 -能
- Cooper. Can you hear me? - Yeah.
别去 回来
Stay where you are! Get back!
库伯交给我们 迪肯
We have Cooper. Deac.
迪肯 尽力救他
Deacon, do what you can for him.
其余人去对付枪手
The rest of us will take care of the shooter.
斯特里特 谭 看看能不能从北边进入建筑
Street, Tan, see if you can access the building from the north.
克里斯和我去东面 克里斯 走
Chris and I'll try the east. Chris, move.
洛城警局能派出的最优秀的人就是你
You're the best LAPD could send?
好吧
All right.
你们警♥察♥就这么恨我们这样的真英雄吗
You cops really do hate us real heroes, don't you?
真英雄 是吗
Real heroes, huh?
我看是出血让你
Think your blood loss is making you
有点出现幻觉了 库伯
a little bit delusional there, Cooper.
挺住 库伯
Hey, stay with me. Cooper!
20D 我们在屋顶 南面
20-David. We're on the roof, south side.
收到 洪都 我们在东面
Roger that, Hondo. We're on the east.
他跑了
He's gone.
可能一看到我们来就撤了
Probably bolted as soon as he saw us.
他肯定是搭后面的梯子逃走了
Access ladder back there must've been his escape route.
这里是20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
枪手已离开屋顶 我们看不见他了
Shooter has left the rooftop. We've lost sight of him.
有消息告诉我一声
Keep me posted, huh?
我想知道他的情况
I'll want to know how he's doing.
好的 迪肯
You got it, Deacon.
-队长 -有发现吗
- Captain. - Anything?
我们到达屋顶时枪手已经逃走了
Shooter was gone by the time we got up to the roof.
我们已经派人搜查周围 劫案凶杀组也已介入
We already got a perimeter search going. RHD's stepping in.
-你的手下怎么样了 -不知道
- How's your guy doing? - I don't know.
他身受重伤 希望没事
It's bad. Just trying to stay positive.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
垃圾堆起火 有人故意纵火
Dumpster fire, deliberately set.
纵火者打电♥话♥报的警
911 call came from a burner.
把你们引入这样一个四周都是建筑物
And it's no accident you were lured into a box canyon
纸箱堆成山的地方 绝非偶然
between these buildings.
-怎么 你是说我们是被... -这是个圈套
- What, you saying that we were... - It was a trap.
有人想对洛城消防局下手
Someone's hunting the LAFD.
反恐特警队
第四季 第七集
你们收集到的弹壳的弹道测试报告出来了
Just heard from Ballistics on the shell casings you collected.
系统中没有匹配
No match in the system.
劫案凶杀组那边呢 他们查到什么线索没
What about RHD? They turn up anything on their sweep?
他们在附近的仓库中查到了
They uncovered an illegal grow operation
一个非法大♥麻♥种植组织
in one of the neighboring warehouses.
枪手可能是在给他们放风
Think maybe our shooter could've been the lookout for that,
看到警车有点被吓到
just freaked out at the lights and sirens.
-不过你觉得不是 -你觉得是吗
- But you're not buying it. - Do you?
一次性手♥机♥ 故意纵火
Burner phone, fire set intentionally...
枪手是故意引消防员进来猎杀他们
This was specifically designed to lure and target firemen.
问题是 为什么
The question is: why?
要是洛城消防局被袭击
If the LAFD is under attack,
全市的应急系统都要陷入混乱
that throws the city's whole emergency response system into chaos.
我已经跟中部分局打过招呼了
I already talked to Central.
每次洛城消防局出警他们都会跟派巡警
They're gonna try to roll patrol units with every LAFD call,
但是资♥金♥短♥缺♥ 我们有点捉襟见肘
but with funding being squeezed, that's a big ask.
虽说消防员一直是我们的对手
We've always had our rivalries with the smoke eaters,
但保护他们是我们的职责
but at the end of the day, it's our job to protect them.
受伤的消防员情况如何
Any word on the injured firefighter?
不太乐观
Nothing good.
他在去医院的途中昏迷了两次
He, uh, he flatlined twice on the ride in.
抢救了回来 但这对手术很不利
They revived him, but it doesn't bode well going into surgery.
迪肯 库伯是条硬汉
Deac, Cooper's a strong dude.
也是个好人
And he's a good dude.
几年前 我的教堂搞了一个栖息地项目
A couple years back, he volunteered himself
他和几名消防队员
and a bunch of other firefighters
过来当志愿者
when my church was building a Habitat project.
在他们的帮助下 场地很快就建好了
Made quick work of the place.
我们都在为他打气 迪肯
Well, we're all pulling for him, Deac.
多几个人为他祷告更好
Prayer or two couldn't hurt, either.
阿门
Amen to that.
但如果他挺过这次 他一定能挺过去
But if he pulls through this-- when he pulls through this,
都是多亏了你
it's gonna be because of you, man.
你觉得我像是开信用社的吗
Do I look like a credit union to you?
想在比赛上下注 一次付清 现金
You want to bet on the competition, you pay up now. Cash.
行 行
Fine. Fine.
还真有这事
So, it's true?
你们还真的用战术领导学院竞赛下注
You're really taking bets on the T.L.I. Competition?
不觉得这样做很混♥蛋♥吗
You don't think that's kind of screwed-up?
这有什么大惊小怪的 谭
Don't get your panties in a bunch, Tan.
只是想鼓舞下士气 开心开心
Just a little good fun morale booster.
-让所有人都参加参加 -他都没收下注费
- Keeps everyone included. - He's not even taking a vig.
等下
Hey, hold up.
赔率是多少
What are the odds?
别问了 你又不能下注
Come on, you can't get in on the betting.
这样不道德 你是参赛者
It wouldn't be ethical. You're in the competition.
就是
Sort of.
我不想下注
I don't want in.
我只是想知道赔率是多少
I just want to know what the odds are.
你不会想知道的
You really don't.
斯特里特略微领先于阿隆索
Street's got a little edge over Alonso,
不过目前他们的赔率相当
but they're both pretty close to even money right now.
好吧 那我呢
All right, and where am I?
不过你得保证听了不要生气
Look, you got to promise not to shoot the messenger on this.
赔率不是我定的 是根据下注来的
I don't set the odds. The money does.
得了吧 没那么差吧 我一开始还是很强劲的
Come on, it can't be that bad. I was strong out of the chute.
我一开始可是遥遥领先 所以我的赔率是多少
I was the early leader. So what's the money saying?
差不多十五比一
Almost 15 to one.
抱歉
Sorry.
斯特里特
Hey, Street.
听着
Hey, listen.
之前 你提到了你妈
Early on, you mentioned your mom.
她现在没有再给你惹麻烦了吧
She's not still giving you trouble, is she?
我都处理好了
I got it all handled.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
今早 她想从监狱打电♥话♥给我
She tried to call me this morning from prison.
莫莉接了 她不知道我们的情况
Molly answered. She didn't know any better.
听起来你并没有处理好
That doesn't sound handled.
-你妈还在牢里 -是的
- Your mom still locked up? - Yeah.
违反假释条例应该最多判一年
Violating parole should've been just a year, max,
但她还没出来
but she's still there,
只能说明她还在犯事
so it can only mean she's still screwing up.
你没跟她聊过
You don't talk to her?
没有 我之前有想好好跟她聊聊
No. I mean, I did, early on a couple times.
但你也知道 她说来说去都是那些
But, y-you know, it's always the same old B.S. with her--
她也是受害者
how she's a victim,
监狱守卫或者狱友待她有多么不好
how the C.O.'s or the prisoners aren't treating her right.
她从来不觉得自己有错
Nothing's ever her fault.
她还为坐牢的事怪你吗
She's still blaming you for her being there?
可能吧
Probably.
她很记仇 不会轻易原谅别人
She was never exactly the forgiving type.
好了 听着 孩子
All right, look, kid.
你知道 你妈妈的事我一直
You know I've always tried to have your back
都是支持你的
where your mom's concerned.
之前我们达成了共识
Now, we banged heads over it early on,
但当你真的面对这件事时
but when it comes down to it,
你得跟随你的内心
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表